Todd Kohlhepp - Breaking News / Latest Developments

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The creep probably thinks hes such a fabulous specimen of manhood that no woman would turn him down. :gag:

I actually think he is well aware that he's a , and that no woman would 'want' him without him holding them against their will.
I have felt from the beginning that he wanted KB as his girlfriend. It doesn't sound as if he ever tried to date her through conventional means. He knows he sucks and can't get a woman any other way.

I am very surprised that there are no sexual assault charges against him relating to KB. This article says he told them he had sex with her.
It sounds like he said it was consensual, the way it's worded. Pfft.

Todd Kohlhepp now charged with sex crime

SPARTANBURG Co., S.C. (WSPA) – Accused kidnapper and murderer Todd Kohlhepp has now been charged with criminal sexual conduct 1st degree, according to court documents.

Case # 2017GS4200988 has been assigned for the criminal sexual conduct, and there is another new one, Case # 2017GS4200984A for "0549-Weapons / Possession of weapon during violent crime, if not also sentenced to life without parole or death"

They are not currently linked to each other by association, so I am not sure what the 2nd new one is in reference too.
Though I can say with confidence that I hope it is dropped due to being sentenced to LWOP or Death.

Also - random thought on TK's statement about having sex with KB several times.

I think he set things up so he could kind of say this and, at least in his mind, have it be true.
He was insistent to his Mama that he didn't rape her, remember?

And he totally strikes me as the miserable sort of puke who would tell someone that they were holding captive that they needed to consent to this... or else.

And BAM! Consent!

Mom, Investigators! She let me!

Also - random thought on TK's statement about having sex with KB several times.

I think he set things up so he could kind of say this and, at least in his mind, have it be true.
He was insistent to his Mama that he didn't rape her, remember?

And he totally strikes me as the miserable sort of puke who would tell someone that they were holding captive that they needed to consent to this... or else.

And BAM! Consent!

Mom, Investigators! She let me!

Forced coercion is not consent. No matter which way you slice it. There is no way to be held captive and then consent to sex. Even if it what some might consider "consent", it is not. Being held captive instantly removes the freedom of movement, which would restrict the ability to safely say no. Not fighting is not the same as consent. Any other way to view that is victimizing the victim all over again.

Forced coercion is not consent. No matter which way you slice it. There is no way to be held captive and then consent to sex. Even if it what some might consider "consent", it is not. Being held captive instantly removes the freedom of movement, which would restrict the ability to safely say no. Not fighting is not the same as consent. Any other way to view that is victimizing the victim all over again.

Oh my gosh, I apologize if my post came across as if I feel she gave actual consent. Not at all! I agree with your post 100%.

I was speaking of HIS potential point of view.

This is a guy who had no issue at all admitting he killed 2 people, and then took it further by immediately admitting to killing 4 more that weren't even part of the current case. It is surprising to me that he doesn't just admit to sexually assaulting KB as well. He insisted to his mother that he did not, and the soft language noted in the recent article seems to me that he is still not acknowledging it for what it actually IS. Which is rape, plain and simple. I was just pondering why he wouldn't fess up to all of it, and how he may have justified what he did to her.

His relationship with his mother is... intriguing, to say the least. I can easily visualize a situation where, after his release from prison for rape, she says 'Now Toddy, you have to promise me to never do that again!' And for some reason, he takes that to heart. He won't do that again, he's a good boy!!

But he's not, he's a murdering raping freak, and of course he has to do it again, but he takes advantage of KBs will to survive and obtains what is, in HIS MIND ONLY, consent. That way, when Mama asks him, he can say no, he didn't rape her. He's still her good boy! He just killed people cause they laughed at him. He and KB just had sex.

IN HIS MIND ONLY.
I can't stress that enough.

Case # 2017GS4200988 has been assigned for the criminal sexual conduct, and there is another new one, Case # 2017GS4200984A for "0549-Weapons / Possession of weapon during violent crime, if not also sentenced to life without parole or death"

They are not currently linked to each other by association, so I am not sure what the 2nd new one is in reference too.
Though I can say with confidence that I hope it is dropped due to being sentenced to LWOP or Death.

Usually a weapons specification carries a mandatory set period of time that is served consecutively to a sentence. I think they are saying that if he gets LWOP or Death, it doesn't matter and there is no point in pursuing it. But if not LWOP or death, and he gets say 15 or 20 years, they want the set time for the weapons specification time to be added to insure the longest possible sentence.

This is one of the scariest mofos I've ever encountered in my years as a true crime follower. Horrifies me to think of those poor victims.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Oh my gosh, I apologize if my post came across as if I feel she gave actual consent. Not at all! I agree with your post 100%.

I was speaking of HIS potential point of view.

This is a guy who had no issue at all admitting he killed 2 people, and then took it further by immediately admitting to killing 4 more that weren't even part of the current case. It is surprising to me that he doesn't just admit to sexually assaulting KB as well. He insisted to his mother that he did not, and the soft language noted in the recent article seems to me that he is still not acknowledging it for what it actually IS. Which is rape, plain and simple. I was just pondering why he wouldn't fess up to all of it, and how he may have justified what he did to her.

His relationship with his mother is... intriguing, to say the least. I can easily visualize a situation where, after his release from prison for rape, she says 'Now Toddy, you have to promise me to never do that again!' And for some reason, he takes that to heart. He won't do that again, he's a good boy!!

But he's not, he's a murdering raping freak, and of course he has to do it again, but he takes advantage of KBs will to survive and obtains what is, in HIS MIND ONLY, consent. That way, when Mama asks him, he can say no, he didn't rape her. He's still her good boy! He just killed people cause they laughed at him. He and KB just had sex.

IN HIS MIND ONLY.
I can't stress that enough.

I knew YOU didnt think that. lol. I'm sorry if it came across like I was directing that directly at you.

Many people will have that exact opinion (not people here! We get it more than most). I just wanted to go ahead and put that out there. Thank you for clarifying, though.

There is a jury trial date set for 4/12/2017 in the case of Christine J King vs. Todd Kohlhepp. Case # 2016CV4210109547.

If memory serves me correctly, I think this is about an unreturned security deposit. The owner of the property is also listed as a defendant.

I added a tab to the timeline for the individual cases, trying to track them just through the Spartanburg county website was making my head spin. (Cases tab)

Kohlhepp

I added a tab to the timeline for the individual cases, trying to track them just through the Spartanburg county website was making my head spin. (Cases tab)

Kohlhepp

Thanks so much for that wonderful timeline, and I agree the South Carolina website to look at the cases is a bit of a nightmare....

Arizona prison records shed light on accused S.C. serial killer Todd Kohlhepp

He was admitted to prison in Arizona on Oct. 29, 1987, and was released 14 years later on Nov. 24, 2001, according to records on the Arizona Department of Corrections website. His 307-page prison record, which was released after a public information request by The Arizona Republic, was heavily redacted, with several pages blacked out.

Thank you tlcya! I'm going to need a free evening and a LOT of wine before I delve into those records.

Thank you tlcya! I'm going to need a free evening and a LOT of wine before I delve into those records.

I followed the link and searched the records and found a list but I SUCK at this bit, work your magic kadoobs!

Arizona prison records shed light on accused S.C. serial killer Todd Kohlhepp

He was admitted to prison in Arizona on Oct. 29, 1987, and was released 14 years later on Nov. 24, 2001, according to records on the Arizona Department of Corrections website. His 307-page prison record, which was released after a public information request by The Arizona Republic, was heavily redacted, with several pages blacked out.
Oh my gosh. I read mental health files to decide who would be right for our program for years! There is so much info and insight hidden right below the surface in docs like this. This is so right up my alley. I might look tomorrow and tell yall what I find/ see.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member