Todd Kohlhepp - Breaking News / Latest Developments

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you notice her body language? Her facial expression and the way her head went up and to the side with her eyes up. It was almost like the search was an uncomfortable subject for her and she was trying not to roll her eyes. Also the way her body was moving it was like she was jerking her foot back and forth maybe too.

I suspect that the discussion of searching and references TK made to minimal concern expressed on FB about her being missing made her uncomfortable because she was cautioned not to go into that topic deeply for the sake of the prosecution. Maybe because of the odd posts that were made on her and Charlie's FB pages that were made by someone while they were missing. I got the feeling she caught herself going into an area that LE did not want her to with that answer and she retreated from going further on the topic.

We gained a lot of information from the Dr. Phil interviews. Lets focus on that and leave the rumors and hateful stuff being said elsewhere out there in the elsewhere. Here we know KB is a victim. She went through a horrific experience that has literally altered her life forever. We will continue to discuss the case with that in mind and whatever the rest of the web does in that regard is not something we will allow to come into our conversation.

I watched both of the segments last night. I consider myself to be quite empathetic. I could definitely "feel" the PTSD. I got the sense that no matter how hard she's trying to not be portrayed as "broken" she is, very much so... she may be alive, she survived this monster, she saved the lives of who knows how many others, but from the description her mother gave of her character before and after the abduction, there are pieces of KB that are broken, these pieces are left behind forever on those 900 acres. And then there's Charlie- a piece of her heart taken to gain her compliance. As she said she still hasn't really gotten to say "goodbye".

Continue to stay strong KB you are a survivor. There will be times when you will feel broken, ask for all the support you need, it won't always be easy, but you CAN and you WILL get through this.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

We gained a lot of information from the Dr. Phil interviews. Lets focus on that and leave the rumors and hateful stuff being said elsewhere out there in the elsewhere. Here we know KB is a victim. She went through a horrific experience that has literally altered her life forever. We will continue to discuss the case with that in mind and whatever the rest of the web does in that regard is not something we will allow to come into our conversation.

Sorry, tlyca, I didn't mean to go off on various rants. I've been sitting on those for weeks and was trying to bring myself back up out of a fog. I wanted to make sure there were indeed other folks still around not drinking the kool aid. I'll be good now. :wink:

NP tulips, I get the frustration. It's why I stick to WS for discussion. I appreciate it's strict policies. They protect the victims and my sanity :D :D

I am glad she was found by LE and they reported the situation and conditions surrounding her captivity. Had she escaped this horror, there would have been those that would not believe the hell she went through. For many, it is an unfathomable situation, and hard to believe. I hate what happened to this beautiful soul, her life is indeed, forever changed.

Tulips - CDCs Mom did actually post in the family group that you mentioned, and said that KB hasn't answered her questions because SHE HASN'T ASKED THEM OF HER YET and that people should lay off, and be kind to KB (major paraphrasing by me).

One would think that such a post would have made a difference. It did NOTHING. All of those groups are nuts.

The groups are not nuts. The people who come to shame the victim are nuts.

I watched both of the segments last night. I consider myself to be quite empathetic. I could definitely "feel" the PTSD. I got the sense that no matter how hard she's trying to not be portrayed as "broken" she is, very much so... she may be alive, she survived this monster, she saved the lives of who knows how many others, but from the description her mother gave of her character before and after the abduction, there are pieces of KB that are broken, these pieces are left behind forever on those 900 acres. And then there's Charlie- a piece of her heart taken to gain her compliance. As she said she still hasn't really gotten to say "goodbye".

Continue to stay strong KB you are a survivor. There will be times when you will feel broken, ask for all the support you need, it won't always be easy, but you CAN and you WILL get through this.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I think KB must be the strongest person alive because if I had to live just one day of what she went thru, I'd probably still be strapped to a white table in a psych ward somewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a !!

pa.com/2017/02/27/todd-kohlhepp-indicted-on-all-charges/

That is almost identical to what he did to Charlie and Kala!! Terrifying.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

I am very surprised that there are no sexual assault charges against him relating to KB. This article says he told them he had sex with her.
It sounds like he said it was consensual, the way it's worded. Pfft.

I am very surprised that there are no sexual assault charges against him relating to KB. This article says he told them he had sex with her.
It sounds like he said it was consensual, the way it's worded. Pfft.

Any guesses as to why he testified at the grand jury? Does this mean he is going to plead guilty? Could this be part of a plea deal? That he testify at the grand jury? When will the full testimony of the grand jury be released?

Oh and ps... sounds like he thinks it was consensual. Isn't that odd? He will admit to killing the Coxies, but not rape. Just like in his other case, he did not get convicted of the actual rape.

Oh and ps... sounds like he thinks it was consensual. Isn't that odd? He will admit to killing the Coxies, but not rape. Just like in his other case, he did not get convicted of the actual rape.

Of course it was not consensual. He murdered her boyfriend and she was terrified. The narcissist can't admit he forced a woman. TK is proud of the murders but ashamed of the rape. :facepalm:

Of course it was not consensual. He murdered her boyfriend and she was terrified. The narcissist can't admit he forced a woman. TK is proud of the murders but ashamed of the rape. :facepalm:
He can't admit that these girls were repulsed and violated by him, not willingly with him. they need to add those charges for that reason alone. These women need to be validated with the horror they went through.

He can't admit that these girls were repulsed and violated by him, not willingly with him. they need to add those charges for that reason alone. These women need to be validated with the horror they went through.

The creep probably thinks hes such a fabulous specimen of manhood that no woman would turn him down. :gag:

Any guesses as to why he testified at the grand jury? Does this mean he is going to plead guilty? Could this be part of a plea deal? That he testify at the grand jury? When will the full testimony of the grand jury be released?

I haven't seen anything about him testifying to the GJ... what I read said he told investigators he 'had sex' with her. I apologize, my wording may have been misleading :)

Also...I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that Johnny trying to rob him is a big ole lie. He wanted Meagan, Johnny had to go. End of story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelikaBor