Todd Kohlhepp - Breaking News / Latest Developments

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh dear me, this is so heartbreaking.

oh this is tough. Even though I cannot hear many of the words being spoken the raw pain and emotion is coming through loud and clear.

Nikie Mayo‏ @NikieMayo [video=twitter;868120386373857281]https://twitter.com/NikieMayo/status/868120386373857281[/video]More

Relative of Meagan Coxie says Coxie's young son hates Todd Kohlhepp, "but I sure can't correct him, because I do, too."

I wouldn't be sad if part of his sentence was to listen to all of these statements on a non stop loop. Forever.

(I wouldn't be sad if he could never fix that raging wedgie he's sporting too)

[FONT=&quot]Nikie Mayo@NikieMayo

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Cindy Coxie, Johnny's mom, calls what Todd Kohlhepp did incomprehensible evil.
[/FONT]

I can't help but wonder if there are more victims out there that we don't know about.

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Ultimately, good will triumph over evil. God has put his finger on this. God has put a period. -- Cindy Coxie at Todd Kohlhepp's hearing

Anna Lee@annazlee

Mother of Meagan Coxie said telling her grandson that his mother was dead was one of the worst days of my life.

[/FONT]

His actions were bad enough. What he took away from all the children whose parents he murdered... unforgivable.

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Terry Guy, widower of Superbike Motorsports worker Beverly Guy and stepfather to Scott Ponder: It has been a long 13 and a half years.

[/FONT]

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I do not have any hatred toward Todd Kohlhepp ... I hope he can find his way to God. -- Terry Guy, widower of Beverly Guy
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
Nikie Mayo@NikieMayo

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]J. Shiflet:1st drafts of statement she made at TK hearing were filled with anger. May the love of Jesus fill me as the waters fill the sea
[/FONT]

KB will not be at the hearing

[FONT=&quot]Anna Lee@annazlee

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Our lives have been changed forever. - Lorraine Lucas, mother of Brian Lucas.
[/FONT]

I liked that Lorraine Lucas mentioned TK's mother as one of the victims whose spirit is in the room with them.

Also... where the heckity is Skibs? SKIBS!!!!!

I liked that Lorraine Lucas mentioned TK's mother as one of the victims whose spirit is in the room with them.

Also... where the heckity is Skibs? SKIBS!!!!!

I wish there would have been a picture in picture so we could see TK's reactions when the families were making their statements.

I keep getting pulled away for work (go figure), so I don't know who just finished speaking, but he asked that if there are other victims, to let them be known now.
Good call.

(Edit) - TK's public defender responded to that, stating that there are no other victims.

Someone is speaking on behalf of KB right now.
She is suffering from PTSD, and it was best that she not be here today (I can't blame her a whit)

attorney speaking for KB. [FONT=&quot]She wishes she could be here today, butt she continues to experience trauma.[/FONT]

KB is in complete agreement with the sentence.
She will not let the actions of the defendant dictate the rest of her life.

The death of another human being will give her no satisfaction.

As she put it, TK is the killer, not me.

he will be an insignifcant afterthought in her life.

<3 GO KB!

Can someone list all the counts? Also, the names of the victims? It's been awhile. TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett