Todd Kohlhepp - Breaking News / Latest Developments

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last page of plea deal.
Jerod, you are just the best! Thank you so much for your hard work, and thank you for sharing it with us!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Page 8 gave me goosebumps!

This is a weird afternoon.
The part of me that is here because I care is over the moon about this. Listening to the families speak was hard but also beautiful. KB refusing to let him define her was amazing, and the fact that the last thing he heard from one of his survivors before he was taken to prison for the rest of his life was that he will ultimately be an afterthought to the woman he wanted to keep forever as his girlfriend just warms me cockles something fierce. Suck on that, TK. You're nothing. *throws some birds, twirls in a circle*

The part of me that is here because I'm fascinated by deviant psychology has so many questions!

I don't see how anyone could consider TK's Mom any kind of victim. I can't help but feel that a lot of the reason TK was the way he was, was becuz his Mommy enabled him, made excuses for him, coddled him and boosted his arrogant, sociopathic ego. I remember the interview with her and how she totally downplayed what he'd done to that young girl/neighbor. Sorry if this is rude but how much of the way TK was was the direct result of his upbringing, being spoiled, coddled, made excuses for, having no consequences for his actions? I can't help but feel that in some ways she's partly responsible for the "man" he become/was/is. JMO

I liked that Lorraine Lucas mentioned TK's mother as one of the victims whose spirit is in the room with them.

Also... where the heckity is Skibs? SKIBS!!!!!

I don't see how anyone could consider TK's Mom any kind of victim. I can't help but feel that a lot of the reason TK was the way he was, was becuz his Mommy enabled him, made excuses for him, coddled him and boosted his arrogant, sociopathic ego. I remember the interview with her and how she totally downplayed what he'd done to that young girl/neighbor. Sorry if this is rude but how much of the way TK was was the direct result of his upbringing, being spoiled, coddled, made excuses for, having no consequences for his actions? I can't help but feel that in some ways she's partly responsible for the "man" he become/was/is. JMO
I agree with everything you have said, except your first point. Mama kohlhepp did not evoke much pity from many people. She was still his mother though, and regardless of how poor a parent she may have been, it still has to gut a person, to know they MADE a person and this is what they are.

Anyways, our opinion of her doesn't matter. I was very touched by the fact that a victim of her kid was able to view his mother as a victim. Whether that seems impossible or not doesn't matter. I, personally, was touched by their sense of forgiveness, and if they find peace in it I am 100% all for that.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

The hearing is over, a press conference is upcoming.

Interesting that KB was telling LE right away that TK may be responsible for SuperBike.

Ugh.... I'm certain he "bragged" all about those murders to further intimidate KB, thinking she wouldn't live long enough to tell anyone about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I,for one, am super glad this chapter has finally come to an end.

I'm not getting a link to click on it. Can anyone help me out?

They have been uploaded as images, there are no links. If you click on the thumbnail it should open up bigger. Does that not happen for you?

surprised those mags are allowed in prison there
certainly not here in Canada in my experience

p1- I didn't know what "Stuff for Men" magazine was. I am linking an amazon listing- I hope it is ok. It is basically a magazine scantily clad women for men.
https://www.amazon.com/STUFF-Magazi...610532&sr=1-3&keywords=stuff+for+men+magazine

p3- he is upset these magazines have been confiscated (due to an article about homebrewing alcohol). He says "You have my file, I think I deserve more credit than this".... wait---- your file that says you're in jail for 14 years because you kidnapped and raped your young neighbor at knife point should get you credit? Yet again, he's so perfect and is just being done wrong. I think the fact that his letters are slanted to the right, but almost all of them have a sharp curve to the right is interesting. I don't know anything about handwriting analysis, but I am betting it is not common and means something big! LOL!!!

p12- (May 2001) in reference to his missing Maxim magazine, he says "Please do whatever reviewing that seems to be so important and forward my Maxim. I would appreciate it if this did not present a problem in the future....." He's getting awfully bold with them, being that he is only a few months from release! Most inmates at this point would be careful not to rock any boats, I would guess.

p19 refers to a case True vs. Department of Corrections that he was thinking would immediately release him. I cannot find the case, but I am curious what it dealt with. If anyone can find it, I would love it!

p35- He needs something done about only having 1 usable pair of socks, yet he rationalizes and is ok with kidnapping, raping, killing, and chaining up human beings in boxes. I know this is common, especially in people diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder, but it is always unreal to me. The expectations of how they should be treated versus the way they treat other people.

p48- they redact everything but leave Mama Kohlhepps name

re: pg 19- I found this regarding True... maybe this is it?

http://media.ca8.uscourts.gov/opndir/10/07/091788P.pdf

They have been uploaded as images, there are no links. If you click on the thumbnail it should open up bigger. Does that not happen for you?

No, there isn't anything to click on. Just an image of a paperclip.

surprised those mags are allowed in prison there
certainly not here in Canada in my experience

Thanks for the link in your qoute! That helped! 😀😀

They misspelled Charlie's name, they spelled it Craver. :gaah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics