Todd Kohlhepp - Breaking News / Latest Developments

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The hearing is over, a press conference is upcoming.

Interesting that KB was telling LE right away that TK may be responsible for SuperBike.

The hearing is over, a press conference is upcoming.

Interesting that KB was telling LE right away that TK may be responsible for SuperBike.

It was streamed live on FB right? So I can go back and watch it? I'm SO annoyed with myself!!

Can someone list all the counts? Also, the names of the victims? It's been awhile. TIA

7 counts of murder (Charlie David Carver, Meagan Coxie, Johnny Coxie, Scott Ponder, Beverly Guy, Brian Lucas, Chris Sherbert.)
2 counts of kidnapping
4 counts of possession of a weapon during commission of a violent crime
1 count of 1st degree criminal sexual conduct

It was streamed live on FB right? So I can go back and watch it? I'm SO annoyed with myself!!

yes, yes you can. The sound is pretty rough.
The content... is pretty rough.

solicitor,sheriff and family members will speak. will give more details not revealed in court. will kb recieve reward money since she told le when found that todd was ssbike killer?

"I promise you that we will continue looking for people who need and deserve closure"

Sheriff

More victims?

In other TK news, the civil case filed against him by Christine J. King had a judgement in favor of the plaintiff the amount of $3,380.00.
Link to judgement is on the 'cases' tab.
Also, a wrongful death suit has been filed on behalf of Christopher Sherbert. Case # 2017CP4201310. Initial complaint is linked on the cases tab.
Also also, a personal injury suit was filed 3/17 by Melissa Brackman, Terry Guy and Robin Olsen. Case # 2017CP4200883. Initial complaint is on the cases tab.

I wonder how todays events will impact these civil cases?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...2Hl4PdEvso4wHVvzP_EN2Qg890/edit#gid=929461673

"Good luck to him in prison. I don't ever want to see him again, or hear his name."

I keep getting pulled away for work (go figure), so I don't know who just finished speaking, but he asked that if there are other victims, to let them be known now.
Good call.

(Edit) - TK's public defender responded to that, stating that there are no other victims.

Someone is speaking on behalf of KB right now.
She is suffering from PTSD, and it was best that she not be here today (I can't blame her a whit)

RBBM

IIRC, he also assured his mother he didn't rape KB after his mother asked him point blank if he did. I'm not saying he's lying, but I sure don't trust him to give an honest answer.

JMO.

RBBM

IIRC, he also assured his mother he didn't rape KB after his mother asked him point blank if he did. I'm not saying he's lying, but I sure don't trust him to give an honest answer.

JMO.
No doubt!
Hey, and what about all those people he was killed for the government when he was in prison the first time? Pfffft.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

No doubt!
Hey, and what about all those people he was killed for the government when he was in prison the first time? Pfffft.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Apparently those were solicited so they don't count.
SMH
JMO.

From WRAL today:

SC Man Avoids Death Penalty, Pleads Guilty to Murders of 7
Posted 10:32 a.m. today
Updated 10:55 a.m. today

By JEFFREY COLLINS, Associated Press
SPARTANBURG, S.C. — A South Carolina man who admitted killing seven people over nearly 13 years while running a successful real estate business pleaded guilty Friday to seven counts of murder and a number of other charges.

Todd Kohlhepp admitted his role in the deaths of seven people less than seven months after he was arrested when investigators checking on a missing couple rescued a woman chained inside a shipping container on Kohlhepp's Spartanburg County property.

http://www.wral.com/sc-man-avoids-death-penalty-pleads-guilty-to-murders-of-7/16725132/

Thought you all would like to read the plea deal. Was having trouble uploading a .pdf so doing jpeg. Have to do it in parts though. Here is the first part.

Attachments

• KohlheppPleaDeal_Page_01.jpg
    KohlheppPleaDeal_Page_01.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 110
  • KohlheppPleaDeal_Page_02.jpg
    KohlheppPleaDeal_Page_02.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 97
  • KohlheppPleaDeal_Page_03.jpg
    KohlheppPleaDeal_Page_03.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 85
  • KohlheppPleaDeal_Page_04.jpg
    KohlheppPleaDeal_Page_04.jpg