Todd Kohlhepp - Breaking News / Latest Developments

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering if he held the woman in the shipping container for awhile after killing her husband. Then killed her. After all this time the time difference they had been buried wouldn't be obvious.

I was just about to ask if they would be able to tell between 11 months or say 9/8 months.

I'm also getting the impression he chose this couple because LE wouldn't look for them much if they went missing. Anyone else get the feeling he stalks couples before choosing which ones will be his victims? He has that recurring pattern of victimizing women he wants and their boyfriends/husbands.

It will be interesting to see if he kept Meagan hostage after killing her husband, though will be difficult to know unless he confesses.

I can't keep up with all these updates. Does LE think he shot the husband right away and kept Meagan alive for a time like he did with KB? :sick:

. It is creepy that another couple was found. IMO they were killed at different time s because of separate graves.

Okay so far we know that when megan's mom bailed her out she was to go to a job. I'm wondering if this is how he lured them there to the property. Same as K and C?
Maybe he did it the same way he did K and C. Which would tell me IMHO he was killed probably immediately and she was held captive like K? God bless these families in their time of grief!
They weren't even on our radar if I'm not mistaken?! They weren't really being actively looked for from what I am gathering?
So He's not scared of taking couples and possibly taking people that won't be immediately missed.
Praying and so sad right now. That little baby!:tantrum:
One of his possible MO's is luring to properties for a quick buck for some possible "brush" removal. Couple shows up and TK shoots male immediately. This is my humble opinion but Going by what they initially found and how the first couple was done, it tells me he has had practice and knows how to manipulate people into trusting him.
Lord help all the families. The body count is probably going to rise significantly. :(:( This is terrible!

. It is creepy that another couple was found. IMO they were killed at different time s because of separate graves.

I didn't even think about that! I bet they were killed at different times, since there were two separate graves. Why dig two holes if you've killed two people at the same time?

I'm also getting the impression he chose this couple because LE wouldn't look for them much if they went missing. Anyone else get the feeling he stalks couples before choosing which ones will be his victims? He has that recurring pattern of victimizing women he wants and their boyfriends/husbands.

It will be interesting to see if he kept Meagan hostage after killing her husband, though will be difficult to know unless he confesses.

They may be able to obtain DNA evidence or other evidence from inside the shipping container and/or the cage etc.

Did a reporter let something slip there? Did I hear 2 up in Greenville?

*quite possible I'm hearing things but they mentioned "there's a camera on"

It was two anthropologists or archaeologists from Greenville who came down to help with the graves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay so far we know that when megan's mom bailed her out she was to go to a job. I'm wondering if this is how he lured them there to the property. Same as K and C?
Maybe he did it the same way he did K and C. Which would tell me IMHO he was killed probably immediately and she was held captive like K? God bless these families in their time of grief!
They weren't even on our radar if I'm not mistaken?! They weren't really being actively looked for from what I am gathering?
So He's not scared of taking couples and possibly taking people that won't be immediately missed.
Praying and so sad right now. That little baby!:tantrum:
One of his possible MO's is luring to properties for a quick buck for some possible "brush" removal. Couple shows up and TK shoots male immediately. This is my humble opinion but Going by what they initially found and how the first couple was done, it tells me he has had practice and knows how to manipulate people into trusting him.
Lord help all the families. The body count is probably going to rise significantly. :(:( This is terrible!

Ah PL, I always like your posts.

Was thinking, if he bought the property in 2014. This was 2015. KB & CDC 2016. Surely he didn't wait a whole year or more to do this. There must be more.

Umm...That April 17th "not part of the news" post of his is the same day Johnny's sister made the plea online

Her post was 1:28am...his was sometime later in the morning.

I didn't even think about that! I bet they were killed at different times, since there were two separate graves. Why dig two holes if you've killed two people at the same time?
Yep
Different graves tells me they were buried at different times. Heartbreaking!

Coroner mentioned that there were some missing body parts, but said he couldn't clarify that further. He believes they found everything they could...just, there are pieces missing.

Wish someone had asked whether those parts were removed pre- or post-mortem

Ah PL, I always like your posts.

Was thinking, if he bought the property in 2014. This was 2015. KB & CDC 2016. Surely he didn't wait a whole year or more to do this. There must be more.
Awww :blushing:thank you!
That's what I'm thinking. He possibly started this luring technique on other properties and enjoyed it and knew he needed more privacy.
Maybe he was keeping victims in sheds or something on vacant properties but knew he was risking too much and wanted a better place to do his dirty work with privacy.
So imho they really need to look at all properties that have been up for sale since he became a realtor. Not just HIS listed properties either. A real estate agent has access to all local properties for sale. I just had the worst thought too. What if his past properties he used were finally sold and that's where bodies are buried. Maybe that's why they won't give the other locations they are searching so that the families living there aren't hounded by the press?
Dear God my heart is sinking at the possibilities. :(

Awww :blushing:thank you!
That's what I'm thinking. He possibly started this luring technique on other properties and enjoyed it and knew he needed more privacy.
Maybe he was keeping victims in sheds or something on vacant properties but knew he was risking too much and wanted a better place to do his dirty work with privacy.
So imho they really need to look at all properties that have been up for sale since he became a realtor. Not just HIS listed properties either. A real estate agent has access to all local properties for sale. I just had the worst thought too. What if his past properties he used were finally sold and that's where bodies are buried. Maybe that's why they won't give the other locations they are searching so that the families living there aren't hounded by the press?
Dear God my heart is sinking at the possibilities. :(

I'm a realtor and the possibilities are just endless. People could be living on his crimes. This isn't over.

I'm a realtor and the possibilities are just endless. People could be living on his crimes. This isn't over.
Praying for them too!
and the entire area. This is so scary and sad! There's people not even on our radar missing too! Makes me want to throw up seriously. :sick:

Praying for them too!
and the entire area. This is so scary and sad! There's people not even on our radar missing too! Makes me want to throw up seriously. :sick:

I can't stop thinking about that. We see SO MANY posts of people reported missing, and here is a couple that hasn't been heard from for almost a year and we never heard of them before.
My gosh. How many more are there that we know nothing of?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member