Toddler's Mother/Peaches/Jane Doe #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How could he possibly remember that far back? Really?....IDK about that..gotta sift through the muck I guess.

How could he possibly remember that far back? Really?....IDK about that..gotta sift through the muck I guess.

It's hard. I feel like it's a mistake to do so much looking into his statements when he could be misremembering things or outright lying about them... And yet what else do we have to go on?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well maybe we can research these type of tips here in this website and hopefully helpm speed things along for law enforcement or at the very least put them on the "right" track. But I can understand how too much can bog down a case. Especially the false tips. I feel that people generally want to help but are mis informed. Like I said "sifting through the muck."

attachment.php

I just want to say that on the homepage it was a request to see if anyone can identify writing on peach leaf.
So, without confusion I want to focus on that.
What's written on leaf, from left to right, top of letters are slanted to the left,bottom of letters go to the right. The letters BASED ON REPEATED TESTING ARE:

CF TB (LAST LETTER IS A RIBBON).

https://tse3.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.Mef3ab3d2d10393c6ecef576fb023ff03H0&pid=15.1
CF TB A RIBBON

CF T IS CYCTIC FIBROSIS TATTOO, B MEANS BREATH AND THE RIBBON IS THE SYMBOL: USUALLY IN PURPLE.

I CANT TYPE THE RIBBON SO HERES A LINK FOR B MEANING BREATH AND RIBBON SYMBOL ASSOCIATED WITH CYCSTIC FIBROSIS (CF)
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/30/d4/c9/30d4c9726e056de2a6e52aaade05b197.jpg

i HOPE A EXPERT LOOKS AT THIS BECAUSE A LOT WENT INTO TRYING TO ANSWER THE QUESTION. IF NOTHING GETS LOOKED AT, AFTER A BREAK, ILL TRY TO FIND THOSE WHO CAN STUDY IT, MAYBE SEND IT TO LE THAT IS INTERESTED IN IT. SORRY I BOTHERED ANYONE, JUST WANTED TO ANSWER THE QUESTION ON WRITING ON LEAF. THANKS.

Tattoo guy said it was a Saturday night when he did Peach tattoo, [h=2]What Day Of The Week Was June 28, 1997?[/h]www.dayoftheweek.org/?m=June&d=28&y=1997&go=Go
June 28, 1997 was the 179 th day of the year 1997 in the Gregorian calendar. There were 186 days remaining until the end of the year. The day of the week was Saturday

Conflicts in what he says: They received a call from a man in Connecticut who claimed he remembered giving the tattoo to a woman. The artist said he remembered the customer as a young black woman, about 18 or 19 years old, who was accompanied by two women, an aunt and a cousin. During the session, he also claimed she told him she was from either the Bronx or Long Island and that she was in Connecticut because having trouble with her boyfriend at the time. It is possible the woman had other tattoos on her arms or lower legs that the killer did not want found. That was in Are you searching for me. https://areyousearchingforme.wordpress.com/
[video=youtube;4LkUUVbZmRc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LkUUVbZmRc[/video] In the top interview he says she was with her Aunt and cousin, in this video he says she came in with one person, he says 2 people came in around 9 pm.... Question: what date was the Saturday they came in to get this tattoo? The police says she was dead 3 days, Wednesday June 25.... did he do the tattoo the saturday before, June 21? Just a thought because I don't think many people ever saw the tattoo, if any.

I believe she died the same day as she got the tattoo. It isn't scabbed or faded and looks like it just happened so with his changing story it makes me suspicious

attachment.php

I just want to say that on the homepage it was a request to see if anyone can identify writing on peach leaf.
What's written on leaf, from left to right, top of letters are slanted to the left,bottom of letters go to the right. The letters BASED ON REPEATED TESTING ARE:

CF TB A RIBBON

CF T IS CYCTIC FIBROSIS TATTOO, B MEANS BREATH AND THE RIBBON IS THE SYMBOL: USUALLY IN PURPLE.

I CANT TYPE THE RIBBON SO HERES A LINK FOR B MEANING BREATH AND RIBBON SYMBOL ASSOCIATED WITH CYCSTIC FIBROSIS (CF)
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/30/d4/c9/30d4c9726e056de2a6e52aaade05b197.jpg

i HOPE A EXPERT LOOKS AT THIS BECAUSE A LOT WENT INTO TRYING TO ANSWER THE QUESTION. IF NOTHING GETS LOOKED AT, AFTER A BREAK, ILL TRY TO FIND THOSE WHO CAN STUDY IT, MAYBE SEND IT TO LE THAT IS INTERESTED IN IT. SORRY I BOTHERED ANYONE, JUST WANTED TO ANSWER THE QUESTION ON WRITING ON LEAF. THANKS.

Is it possible at all to use paint and trace the letters and ribbion you see so we can see it also? If it was a cf tattoo then who knows maybe the perp is a doctor

attachment.php

CF TB A RIBBON

What does the T stand for? I have added filters in Photoshop and I can see everything you are talking about, but what is the significance of the T in a CF tattoo?

You would be surprised. I went on vacation to Bulgaria and got a caricature drawing of myself. Two years later went back to the same resort and the same guy was still drawing at the same place. I went over to look at his drawings. He looked at me and pointed. "You, I have drawn you before!" Incredible.

What does the T stand for? I have added filters in Photoshop and I can see everything you are talking about, but what is the significance of the T in a CF tattoo?
She abbreviated each word, the T is for the fact it's a cystic fibrosis Tattoo, when I looked up the letters cf t, it does come up as an actual noun. The T means she saying it is a TATTOO for CF. She hid those letters in there on purpose, smart actually. Maybe she had some fear that something was going to happen, hoping only the right people would see this in the leaf. CF T is in the browser as just that: Cystic Fibrosis Tattoo. There are a lot of pics of cf t on web defining this.

I also concidered the t being a J, in this case a common theme also rose to the relationship to cystic fibrosis Tattoo's if it is SF JB with bow at end,it would be very specific to sf tattoos;
CF JB RIBBON WOULD BE :CYSTIC FIBROSIS JUST BREATH WITH RIBBON AT END. THAT IS IN EVERY WEBSITE DEVOTED TO SF TATTOO'S BUT THE 3RD LETTER LOOKS ALOT MORE LIKE T INSTEAD OF J

Can someone upload the photoshoped version of this tattoo so that I can examine it please? I would like to see what you are seeing with the letters and what they can be. Thanks.

Can someone upload the photoshoped version of this tattoo so that I can examine it please? I would like to see what you are seeing with the letters and what they can be. Thanks.
Here is a quick desaturate and trace I just did.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 2016-26-12--19-04-06.jpeg
    2016-26-12--19-04-06.jpeg
    16 KB · Views: 163
Is there an official coroner's report online somewhere, stating what the medical examiner believed the letters were? NamUs and DN don't mention letters on the tattoo (sometimes they do).
It's really difficult to make out the letters from the pictures, so I would really like to know what officials who saw it firsthand may have thought they were.

Does anyone know if Josh and Rachel asked the tattoo artist about the letters when they interviewed him and it was cut from the video maybe? If not then maybe he should be conta8and asked about it?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I see what people are seeing in the left leaf. BUT - has anyone looked at the RIGHT leaf?? I see GSO.
I took a screen shot on my iPhone and will attach here. I think it may be two sets of initials.

Ohhh man. I don't now how to attach..

I see where under advanced you can attach a jpeg, but I ha e a screen shot from my iPhon.. think it's called a pnp. Anyone know how to do that?

My only thing is as someone who's had an ex they'd assume killed or hurt me if I went missing I can safely say I would hide his name or mine or both in it so if found they could find that and then my friends wouldn't hopefully have already reported me missing and I would tell them I had his those in it anyway. I wouldn't risk hiding anything that he could see and think was another mans name or iniatls and especially if I didn't have any old tattoo there because he could see the letters and think I'm cheating and kill me. I think she would just get a CF ribbion and if it was done badly she would have it touched up so it looks good she wouldn't cover it over. It wouldn't be a tattoo she would hide since my guess is it would be for a loved one who died of it. My question would be how does someone not know of a missing person with the tattoo unless that is of course nobody ever got to see it because she was killed and maybe Cherry with her if she was the lady with her at the place. Do we know when cherry likely died? Cause we need to compare death dates and age I think

Another possibility for the text on leaf. F(E?)2 TB (8? Infinity? Ribbon?)

attachment.php

Attachments

• 2016-26-12--22-31-04.jpeg
    2016-26-12--22-31-04.jpeg
    29.5 KB · Views: 121
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors