Toddler's Mother/Peaches/Jane Doe #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And on top of that since they had to say her and the baby are related do they have to say if any of the other bodies and cherry are? It feels theyd have to since they had to with ghis case which could mean cherry coukd have been a friend she got a tattoo with. It coworker or part of the same sex trafficing or prostitution ring and disposed of for whatever reason

I see what people are seeing in the left leaf. BUT - has anyone looked at the RIGHT leaf?? I see GSO.
I took a screen shot on my iPhone and will attach here. I think it may be two sets of initials.

Ohhh man. I don't now how to attach..
I see a 3 and ss

Ok Evey now I'm just rolling with this but on the baby's link I posted it does state "Medical Conditions: Collins has asthma and requires medication to regulate her condition." Not C.F. but what a coincidence?

My only thing is as someone who's had an ex they'd assume killed or hurt me if I went missing I can safely say I would hide his name or mine or both in it so if found they could find that and then my friends wouldn't hopefully have already reported me missing and I would tell them I had his those in it anyway. I wouldn't risk hiding anything that he could see and think was another mans name or iniatls and especially if I didn't have any old tattoo there because he could see the letters and think I'm cheating and kill me. I think she would just get a CF ribbion and if it was done badly she would have it touched up so it looks good she wouldn't cover it over. It wouldn't be a tattoo she would hide since my guess is it would be for a loved one who died of it. My question would be how does someone not know of a missing person with the tattoo unless that is of course nobody ever got to see it because she was killed and maybe Cherry with her if she was the lady with her at the place. Do we know when cherry likely died? Cause we need to compare death dates and age I think
Cherries was found March 3, 2007

I can understand no one probably knowing about the peach tattoo if it was tattooed just before her death. But someone would have to know about the cherry tattoo, right? And what about the baby? not one person is looking for her?

I know everyone is focused on the letters on the left leaf but I played with the contrast & exposure, it looks like there is something written on the other leaf.

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 148
Ok Evey now I'm just rolling with this but on the baby's link I posted it does state "Medical Conditions: Collins has asthma and requires medication to regulate her condition." Not C.F. but what a coincidence?

That would be a weird conincidence and im seeing the other lead as 33 ss x I wonder if it was a barbed wire heart tattoo

I saw that too... I know the CT tattoo artist came foward saying he did the tatoo but it looks more like a tattoo coverup

And I see what looks like a heart before the b or k
Looks like KAF to me.

The Torah uses the term ketovet ka’aka when referring to what we call a tattoo; ketovet is derived from the root letters kaf, tav, vet, which means to write, but the second word, ka’aka is harder to translate as this is the only time it appears in the Torah. I

http://www.gatherthejews.com/2015/06/jews-and-tattoos/

A ketovet is an address, but its meaning in Hebrew goes beyond mere street name and number. The phrase “ein ketovet” (literally, there’s “no address”) means there’s no one to turn to, nowhere to register a complaint, no one who is willing or able to do anything about your problem.

http://www.haaretz.com/jewish/features/word-of-the-day-ketovet.premium-1.469642

If the peach is supposed to look like someone's butt, the bite taken out of it makes it look like the leg has been cut off. Know what I mean? Interesting coincidence, if it is a coincidence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Celina Janette Mays
Missing since December 16, 1996 from Willingboro, Burlington County, New Jersey
Classification: Endangered Missing

Vital Statistics
  • Date Of Birth: May 28, 1984
  • Age at Time of Disappearance: 12 years old
  • Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'0"; 120 lbs.
  • Distinguishing Characteristics: Black / Hispanic female. Very long and wavy black hair; brown eyes; Celina's eyebrows grow together. Medium complexion.
  • Clothing: Long red coat
  • Medical: She was 9 months pregnant at the time of her disappearance.

Circumstances of Disappearance
Mays was last seen in Willingboro, New Jersey on December 16, 1996.
Authorities said Celina had gone to church - the Gospel of Christ Ministries Inc. in Mount Holly - with family members and then came home for dinner and dessert. Without explanation, police have said, she told a cousin "thanks for everything." A few hours later, the young girl who was due to give birth before the end of the year, stuffed a pillow into her bed, grabbed a few precious possessions and disappeared into the night.
Right after her disappearance, Celina was supposedly spotted in Lacey and Hopewell townships but the leads did not pan out.
She did not take any extra clothing with her and left all of her personal items at home as well.
It is believed she has given birth and may be in need of medical assistance.

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1577dfnj.html

Charlie Project has her listed as Biracial (African-American/Caucasian. She was 8-9 months pregnant.
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/m/mays_celina.html

Celina Janette Mays
Missing since December 16, 1996 from Willingboro, Burlington County, New Jersey
Classification: Endangered Missing

Vital Statistics
  • Date Of Birth: May 28, 1984
  • Age at Time of Disappearance: 12 years old
  • Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'0"; 120 lbs.
  • Distinguishing Characteristics: Black / Hispanic female. Very long and wavy black hair; brown eyes; Celina's eyebrows grow together. Medium complexion.
  • Clothing: Long red coat
  • Medical: She was 9 months pregnant at the time of her disappearance.

Circumstances of Disappearance
Mays was last seen in Willingboro, New Jersey on December 16, 1996.
Authorities said Celina had gone to church - the Gospel of Christ Ministries Inc. in Mount Holly - with family members and then came home for dinner and dessert. Without explanation, police have said, she told a cousin "thanks for everything." A few hours later, the young girl who was due to give birth before the end of the year, stuffed a pillow into her bed, grabbed a few precious possessions and disappeared into the night.
Right after her disappearance, Celina was supposedly spotted in Lacey and Hopewell townships but the leads did not pan out.
She did not take any extra clothing with her and left all of her personal items at home as well.
It is believed she has given birth and may be in need of medical assistance.

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1577dfnj.html

Charlie Project has her listed as Biracial (African-American/Caucasian. She was 8-9 months pregnant.
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/m/mays_celina.html
One more case of DNA sumitted but NEVER ENTERED.

This has probably already been mentioned. I haven't read the whole thread, but TBB according to the Urban Dictionary stands for "typical b*tch behavior". It looks like it could also be TBR- "to be real".

One things for sure is that we're let letters they were homemade orin jail or bus new Tattooer practicing or the killer after since it looks very fresh. Because they look like letters someone in jail gets it is given by s friend st home

One things for sure is that we're let letters they were homemade orin jail or bus new Tattooer practicing or the killer after since it looks very fresh. Because they look like letters someone in jail gets it is given by s friend st home

Or the "letters" may just be dark veins drawn onto the leaf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SacramentoKing