Toddler's Mother/Peaches/Jane Doe #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have read differing reports, I think they finalized the baby's age between 1-4 most likely in the 1-2 year age range. But there are so many different reports I start losing track.

A toddler is that like a teenager any where between the ages of 13 to 19 lol

Has anyone thought about setting up a setting up a fb page for peachs

DO a search on Facebook for it, see if one exists under unidentified murder victims? Peaches? It has been on the news and the Newspapers, no one recognizes that pillow case from a relative's house? zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

do a search on facebook for it, see if one exists under unidentified murder victims? Peaches? It has been on the news and the newspapers, no one recognizes that pillow case from a relative's house? Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

no there has not been a facebook page made for her i will make one if you would like

But wouldn't you think they would still file a missing persons report? DO they care what became of her? Even is she took off on her own? She could have died from an over dose some where or lost her way? Don't they owe that to the kids? TO put something out there? I don't get it.
I don't understand it myself. I look for her, but I don't think anyone in her family does. Her parents are divorced.

Going to propose Evelyn Henriquez. I took a look at the one and only comparison, Lora Stubbs. Her picture is below as well as Evelyn's. IMHO, they have similar features.

I haven't been able to find much on Evelyn.

Evelyn was married to a NYC detective. May tie into the notion that the prep was familiar with policing techniques.

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/967dfny.html

attachment.php

Attachments

• Capture-Both.jpg
    Capture-Both.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 139
Janice Fullam
Missing since October 30, 1981 from Smithtown, Long Island, Suffolk County, New York.
Classification: Endangered Missing

Vital Statistics

• [*]Date Of Birth: May 14, 1964
    [*]Age at Time of Disappearance: 17 years old
    [*]Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'7; 120 lbs.
    [*]Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Straight, shoulder length brown hair bi-leveled with frosted highlights in the front; green eyes. Medium build.
    [*]Clothing: Maroon leather jacket, blue and red striped pullover shirt, and jeans.
    [*]AKA: Bucky
    [*]Dentals: Fullam has an overbite.
    [*]DNA: Available

Circumstances of Disappearance
Janice left her Smithtown, Long Island home to meet her brother on the evening of October 30, 1981 and has never been seen or heard from again.
Janice was a junior at Smithtown High School West (class of 1982).
At the time of her disappearance, Janice was wanted by the police for a drug infraction.

Investigators
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
Suffolk County Juveniles & Missing Persons Section
Detective Biegler
631-852-6194

NCIC Number: M154657761
Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case.

Source Information:
The Suffolk County Police
State to State Unsolved Crimes

Janice Fullam
Missing since October 30, 1981 from Smithtown, Long Island, Suffolk County, New York.

Vital Statistics

[*]Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Straight, shoulder length brown hair bi-leveled with frosted highlights in the front; green eyes. Medium build.
    [*]Clothing: Maroon leather jacket, blue and red striped pullover shirt, and jeans.
  • DNA: Available

Janice left her Smithtown, Long Island home to meet her brother on the evening of October 30, 1981 and has never been seen or heard from again.
At the time of her disappearance, Janice was wanted by the police for a drug infraction.

Investigators
Detective Biegler
631-852-6194

Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case.

Source Information:

The height is off and there is a 15 year gap between this disappearance and when Peaches would have been murdered.

Janice Fullam

Vital Statistics

• DNA: Available

Investigators
Detective Biegler
631-852-6194

Source Information:

Janice is white and Peaches is listed as African American or biracial. Although, I read somewhere she had only 3-4% African American. I also think that dates are too far off.

It is NOT Peaches FB page. Someone is only using Peaches tattoo photo as their profile pic for all UIDs in NY.

Thank you for the link of map. I was quite excited to see it and someone went to great length to make it. Per this map if correct It seems that toddler and extremities with jewelry (marked as 9) were placed much further from each other then I initially thought. Seems like 3 dumping spots of Peaches and her baby. Whoever drove went and dump them in circle nearby highway; torso, then extremities then toddler and back or toddler, extremities then torso, wherever that circle starts.

There are few errors there too though. Extremities there (mark 9) includes that peaches skull has been found there too (not correct unless I am really missing something) and mark 10 is listed in title as having jewelry, which is not correct either. Anyway, really helpful and good effort.

Not sure, but the jewelry looks similar.
attachment.php
Unlikely as she would have been 7 in 1997. Its unlikely the mother would die 3 years after. (Assuming the toddler died in 1994 to fit into the upper reach of the toddler age estimate).

Only way it could fit in, is if the mother somehow tracked the perp down, but met a grizzly fate. That said, surely we can see if the mother is still alive?

Some fantastic sleuthing guys. I think there needs to be a sort of recap post on page one.

Potential matches - submitted to namus etc.
Ruled out by WS - reason why.

One things for sure, you guys are going to keep namus busy for a while. Well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member