Toddler's Mother/Peaches/Jane Doe #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, this is probably a long shot but here's a theory. American Indian mother kidnapped her 3 y/o baby. She was possibly with her lesbian partner. No pictures of the partner available but what if she was cherries? And they got matching fruit tattoos? Crazy theory I'm sure. Thought it was worth posting if not for the fact that the missing toddle could fit

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/t/tiner_bethany.html

I'm soo confused when it comes to Peaches. I've read she is African American, then read only 3-4% African American

The confusion about peaches being 3-4% black came from a post which actually said that New Bristol population is 3-4% black.

Peaches is listed as light skinned African American or biracial.

Lora Stubbs was rules out for Peaches. https://www.identifyus.org/en/cases/11652
Right~~we were discussing whether Peaches was African American or White. Some places Lora is listed as white, others African American and yet others biracial. So when we are looking we shouldn't exclude them because they are stated as any race. We should look at everyone who fits the description.

Could the peach tattoo be a reference to georgia ... Georgia peach

Yep, that's correct!
Also, when a body is frozen and then thawed, it won't bring it back to the exact condition it was in before it was thawed. Decomp will be highly accelerated. You can tell microscopically if a body had been frozen but trying to find time of death is going to be really hard if we're talking about a frozen and thawed body. You can give an estimate, but narrowing it down would be where the trouble lies. The manner in which it is thawed also matters. If you do a rapid thaw (heavy heat) it's going to make everything speed up and the cells will rupture faster and on a more wide spread level. Letting the body thaw slowly over time at a maintained room temp would slow it down some, but it will still be accelerated.

I hope that makes sense. If not, let me know and I can try to explain it better :) I know I sometimes can lack detail or go too far into detail.

Can forensics tell if a body has been frozen by elements or freezer? Thank you for answering that also and it did make sense.

Is it a pillow case or a sham?

Pillow sham. Opening is in the back of the sham and in the middle with that particular brand /design. Impossible trying to fit something bulky inside the sham. The fold is an app. 10 inch sowed in on each side overlap. Pulling it apart pulls down the long sides (of a king size version) and tightens the opening.

I agree with an earlier post suggesting the sham and the towel were rather used like (oven) mittens, for lack of a better word.

-Nin

I come from a hunting family and sometimes the hunters to process their own meat. Now they field strip it where they kill it. (Remove stomach, intestinal..ect) but the butching is done in one of their barns. Complete with drain and hose for cleaning up. Good point Evey. We also all have freezers to keep venison in the barns and garages. In a good season with 4 or 5 hunters it adds up.

Yea that's how my grandpa did it. But he used his basement with drain or shed for the skinning etc I just see this dude having a set up like it

Maybe I'm going off on a tangent, but could Monteiro been held captive by (assuming they're the same sk) LISK/NBSK and gave birth to the baby? :thinking:

That's what I was wondering also when i said he could have kept her captive and killed her soon after she had the baby then even kept the kid a bit longer before killing it. For all we know he planned to keep the kid but then accidentally suffocated it hence not dismembering it and seeming to care about it

But she had a c-section though? A while back I actually had thought maybe labor and delivery nurses in the area should be contacted about the tattoo. Assuming she hasn't it when she gave birth it would very likely have been noticed by someone during her stay
It wouldn't be old enough to have them saw it my artist thinks it's around two weeks old and I agree that's definitely new tattoo which maybe nobody knows she has

So even being kept on the fridge like left overs wouldd show? Technically the cops could think they were but doesn't want to say but it sure feels like he's dropping them bit by bit

So even being kept on the fridge like left overs wouldd show? Technically the cops could think they were but doesn't want to say but it sure feels like he's dropping them bit by bit

AFAIK, Yes, there would be variations in destruction of cells and tissues with varying temperatures and elements. However, it's not something that's strikingly noticeable unless you're talking the difference between a -70 c freezer, or an 8 c degree refrigerator. I mean, sure you can tell that the body has been frozen and thawed-or refrigerated and thawed. But you'd probably see a wide range like "Frozen between X and X degrees" because you see the changes occur are certain temperature ranges.
Again, if it doesn't make sense, please let me know.
As another poster said, outside in the elements, you would be more likely to notice animal and insect activity.

Touching on something else mentioned, did Barry ever serve his time? Where? When? I have TWO answers.
Did he serve his time? Yes
Where? Suffolk County Jail-Yep...the COUNTY jail

I reached out to a reporter who covered the story when Robert died, and she told me that he served in Suffolk but she didn't have dates. She is going to put me in touch with some other current reporters (she is no longer a journalist) who might be able to help.
Suffolk County Inmate records are NOT searchable online. And since it's a county facility, that's why we are coming up empty on our searches for his inmate record.
I might be getting somewhere with it, though

I've been thinking about another possibility. Could this have been an Ariel Castro type situatio. Abducted women. One gives birth outside of a hospital so there are no records of baby doe. Peaches autopsy said the abdominal scar may have been from a C-section that means to me anyway it may not have been so she could have given natural birth. Some time passes S.K. becomes insane mad at her and kills her. Doing away with her like he did. He is left to take care of baby doe and can't do it therfor the child dies(illness malnutrion ect.) Jane Doe 6 wouldn't be far behind. Maybe she was there and witnessed everything so he placed them close. It's a theory that can be juggled to help explain no missing person reports especially with baby doe.

I know many have been sending in matches for peaches. I am concerned that we need to stay on track with the lead that she was a biracial female and likely had connections to CT, per the tattoo artist who gave her the tattoo. Also police have said that she was a biracial female. I remember law enforcement said the toddler and mother were non-caucasian even before peaches was confirmed to be the mother and possible LISK victim. They probably had more African American features although they were mixed race. Just my opinion :fence: everyone here is so awesome and is doing such a great job. The dedication to Peaches and her sweet baby are encouraging :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member