Toddler's Mother/Peaches/Jane Doe #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else get a message that says attackers might be trying to steal my information when you click on this link?

No, you need to run malware, etc on your computer. It's your computer.

No, you need to run malware, etc on your computer. It's your computer.

Hmm. I'm on a tablet and don't have a problem with any other sites.
I will try on another device.....Thank you!

Hmm. I'm on a tablet and don't have a problem with any other sites.
I will try on another device.....Thank you!

Maybe you have to allow the site in your permissions, go to control panel, internet security, allow it as a trusted site.

I think the towel and sham were already in the container as is was being used to keep old discarded items in. He needed something to put the body parts in to carry it, move it, conceal it from place A to place B (Where she was found) you aren't going to travel with a torso just laying on the back seat of your car. Although he is smart I don't think he is as smart as he thinks he is. Somewhere out there is his human chop shop so to speak. Maybe a garage with a drain in the floor for obvious reasons. My garage has this. I have rubber maid containers in my garage with old crap inside. Old torn sheets or towels for cleaning rags. Ya'll get my point.

But wouldn't those things be likely to have your DNA on them? That's what's making me think that the Rubbermaid container might have necessarily come from Peaches's house or from another location not tied to the perp (like a vacation home, as theorized up thread).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe you have to allow the site in your permissions, go to control panel, internet security, allow it as a trusted site.

That's what I did and then checked for malware or suspicious downloads.

But wouldn't those things be likely to have your DNA on them? That's what's making me think that the Rubbermaid container might have necessarily come from Peaches's house or from another location not tied to the perp (like a vacation home, as theorized up thread).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They could have have been spoiled by being used as rags or they could have been clean items placed and stored in the tub. Anything is possible even what you are suggesting is possible. I think though he would have dismembered her in a comfort zone and had the tub there at hand. He is organized. To do it anywhere else would be to risky, alot of running around and gathering what he needed after the fact. Someone could interupt him at her place.

It has to read entered. You will notice that some cases read entered or submitted. It can be deceiving.
I think that may just be the different coroners or lab techs words, that field is a simple text field so it may not be exactly the same across all entries.

I think that may just be the different coroners or lab techs words, that field is a simple text field so it may not be exactly the same across all entries.

Exactly a data is only as good as the person that makes the entries. Volunteers or clerks could be entering the info with the same consistency.

I'm soo confused when it comes to Peaches. I've read she is African American, then read only 3-4% African American, but she was compared to Lora Stubbs and the Ohio Attorney General lists Stubbs as white.

http://www.ohioattorneygeneral.gov/...ssing-Persons/Cold-Case-Missing-Adults/Stubbs

• Missing from: Cincinnati, Ohio
  • Missing since: 9/9/1996
  • Missing age: 25
  • Current age: 45
  • Date of birth: 1/15/1971
  • Race/Ethnicity: White
  • Height: 5'4"
  • Weight: 130
  • Hair color: Brown
  • Eye color: Brown

attachment.php

Attachments

• Capture-ls.PNG
    Capture-ls.PNG
    563.8 KB · Views: 148
I'm soo confused when it comes to Peaches. I've read she is African American, then read only 3-4% African American, but she was compared to Lora Stubbs and the Ohio Attorney General lists Stubbs as white.

http://www.ohioattorneygeneral.gov/...ssing-Persons/Cold-Case-Missing-Adults/Stubbs

• Missing from: Cincinnati, Ohio
  • Missing since: 9/9/1996
  • Missing age: 25
  • Current age: 45
  • Date of birth: 1/15/1971
  • Race/Ethnicity: White
  • Height: 5'4"
  • Weight: 130
  • Hair color: Brown
  • Eye color: Brown

attachment.php

I have also read that Peaches is "Biracial". I try to look at every data base to gather my information. The Doe Network lists Lora Stubbs as biracial. http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/974dfoh.html The data bases are not consistent across the board that is why it is important to compare them.

Maybe I'm going off on a tangent, but could Monteiro been held captive by (assuming they're the same sk) LISK/NBSK and gave birth to the baby? :thinking:

I mean, it's not out of the realm of possibilities. It would certainly explain why no one is looking for the baby if they don't know one exists. Nothing really would surprise me at this point

I mean, it's not out of the realm of possibilities. It would certainly explain why no one is looking for the baby if they don't know one exists. Nothing really would surprise me at this point

But she had a c-section though? A while back I actually had thought maybe labor and delivery nurses in the area should be contacted about the tattoo. Assuming she hasn't it when she gave birth it would very likely have been noticed by someone during her stay

Attachments

• Capture-CM2.jpg
    Capture-CM2.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 135
  • Capture-CM.jpg
    Capture-CM.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 139
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online