Toddler's Mother/Peaches/Jane Doe #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone please post a list of names that have been ruled out.... So that way there is less confusing

There needs to be one per victim with a summary at the top of each thread with name, submission date, outcome.

JMO.

I've been thinking about another possibility. Could this have been an Ariel Castro type situatio. Abducted women. One gives birth outside of a hospital so there are no records of baby doe. Peaches autopsy said the abdominal scar may have been from a C-section that means to me anyway it may not have been so she could have given natural birth. Some time passes S.K. becomes insane mad at her and kills her. Doing away with her like he did. He is left to take care of baby doe and can't do it therfor the child dies(illness malnutrion ect.) Jane Doe 6 wouldn't be far behind. Maybe she was there and witnessed everything so he placed them close. It's a theory that can be juggled to help explain no missing person reports especially with baby doe.
That's kinda what I wonder. I see it as she tells him no she's pregnant and so he kidnaps her but doesn't think he can kill a pregnant women or is gotten pregnant by him while captive(and maybe given the peach tattoo to throw off searching family) and once she gives birth(no records clearly but could he have knowledge of how to do a c section on humans or perhaps animals?) maybe even kills her in birth but likely keeps her alive until the child is old enough and then kills her and decides he doesn't want to take care of a kid or realizes it can't be his kid so he takes care of the baby but because for awhile he thought it to be his he can't bare dismembering it. I don't feel like it's his kid but maybe someone else's kid who peaches tries passing off as his and once he figured it out he was enraged(same with how I think he reacted finding out Asian male was male) I think he would live not close to other homes maybe in the wilderness or something

I think it's unlikely that someone could perform a C-section at home, unless they were a doctor or the equivalent. Think of the possibilities for infection, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can we please get back down to earth on this thread and stop with inventing far fetch scenarios as it really not helping nor it will bring any solutions.

Let's concentrate on what we know and sleuth around those data:

* date - month (summer) and year (what was happening around that date)
* location (crimes around there at that time frame, transportation routes at that time to locations of torso, remains, toddler)
* jewelry (someone located similar one in later years, lets trace further to 1997)
* pillow shams (when firstly made and distribution around NYC)
* tattoo
* possible matches and submissions
* old newspaper articles (NYC and LI)
and anything else relevant we might have overlooked so far or you might think of

I think it's unlikely that someone could perform a C-section at home, unless they were a doctor or the equivalent. Think of the possibilities for infection, etc.

Like a crooked Doctor. I don't know. I just hope the right person or people get the hammer dropped on them.

great work on the identification of the bed covers, hope it leads to something.

A friendly reminder: the IGNORE feature is your friend. You'll find the option in your user settings, or simply click on another member's name next to his or her avatar. zThe option is in the drop down menu.

You will no longer see the member's post, nor receive pm's from the "ignored" member.

More info here:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4472615

I agree sub folders, plus a running list so it the thread goes 20 or pages, so we always have a list referral handy. I am working on Peaches.

HERE ARE A FEW MORE POSSIABLE MATCHS

1. LISA DIANNE JAMESON-http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1570dfaz.html

HERE ARE A FEW MORE POSSIABLE MATCHS

1. LISA DIANNE JAMESON-http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1570dfaz.html

Hi Jacobd83 bring it over to the unidentified matching list site and I will hook it up to the list. It will be added to the list only after you submit it to Doe Network did you submit it? if not please do so. If you need help send me a private message but it is pretty simple on the doe network tool bar to submit someone.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...NO-DISCUSSION*

I agree they'd need to be knowledgeable of how. Maybe a vet type person also could.

its progress the c f are in narrow part of leaf note the slant
The 65 roses tattoo is for children so maybe peaches had cf

[h=1]The 65 Roses Story[/h]The “65 Roses” story dates back to 1965 when an observant 4-year-old, hearing the name of his disease for the first time, pronounced cystic fibrosis as "65 Roses." Today, “65 Roses” is a term often used by young children with cystic fibrosis to pronounce the name of their disease.
[h=1]The 65 Roses Story[/h]The “65 Roses” story dates back to 1965 when an observant 4-year-old, hearing the name of his disease for the first time, pronounced cystic fibrosis as "65 Roses." Today, “65 Roses” is a term often used by young children with cystic fibrosis to pronounce the name of their disease.
Mary G. Weiss became a volunteer for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation in 1965 after learning that her three little boys had CF. Her duty was to call every civic club, social and service organization seeking financial support for CF research. Mary's 4-year-old son, Richard (Ricky), listened closely to his mother as she made each call. After several calls, Richard came into the room and told his Mom, "I know what you are working for." Mary was dumbstruck because Richard did not know what she was doing, nor did he know that he had cystic fibrosis.
With some trepidation, Mary asked, "What am I working for, Ricky?" He answered, "You are working for 65 Roses." Mary was speechless.
He could not see the tears running down Mary's cheeks as she stammered, "Yes Ricky, I'm working for 65 Roses."
Since 1965, the term "65 Roses" has been used by children of all ages to describe their disease. But, making it easier to say does not make CF any easier to live with.
The ugly fact is that cystic fibrosis is a life-threatening genetic disease that affects 30,000 children and adults in the United States.
Sadly, Richard lost his fight against CF in 2014. Richard is survived by his devoted wife, Lisa, his adored dog, Keppie, and his brother, Anthony.
The "65 Roses" story has captured the hearts and emotions of all who have heard it. The rose, appropriately the ancient symbol of love, has become a symbol of the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13