Toddler's Mother/Peaches/Jane Doe #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think at one point, wasn't it even suggested baby doe was related to Jane Doe #6? There seems to be a lot of info that was mixed up. At least now they are correcting hopefully some of the initial errors (whether done on purpose or accidentally). In my opinion that had to have been purposeful miscommunication. Otherwise they would have corrected it immediately. All it may have done is delayed identification of the two. Which is terribly sad.

I think at one point, wasn't it even suggested baby doe was related to Jane Doe #6? There seems to be a lot of info that was mixed up. At least now they are correcting hopefully some of the initial errors (whether done on purpose or accidentally). In my opinion that had to have been purposeful miscommunication. Otherwise they would have corrected it immediately. All it may have done is delayed identification of the two. Which is terribly sad.

BBM.

Fire Island JD? I thought this too.

I just can't get my head around the mess of information with this. It's crazy. Peaches and her baby deserves their names back, at the very least.

ETA: Sorry, PL. I am getting my Doe numbers mixed up. I did say up thread I'm extra confused today. I clearly haven't woke up properly :)

I find it a stretch to believe that a child was murdered and then kept frozen for 14 years before being dumped on a beach. Could it have happened? Yes. Is it the most logical answer? I don't think so.

Reviewing what we know to be fact:

1. Peaches torso was found in a black Rubbermaid container on June 28, 1997. An autopsy revealed she had been dead no more than 3 days.
http://archive.longislandpress.com/2010/07/01/long-islands-unidentified-murder-victims/

2. We know that Peaches, at some point prior to June 28, 1997 had had a cesarean section.

3. We know that some of Peaches remains were dumped in a bag near Jones Beach State Park some time prior to April 11, 2011 . (these are the Jane Doe 3 remains).

4. The skeletal remains of a female toddler was found April 11, 2011. The toddler was between 16 and 32 months old. These remains were linked by DNA to the skeletal remains of Jane Doe # 3. ( DORMER said they were likely mother and child...how true that actually is remains to be seen.)
http://abcnews.go.com/US/long-island-serial-killer-victim-sketches-released/story?id=14563427

Occam's razor says to me that Peaches is related to the toddler, but not her mother. If Peaches did give birth by cesarian section prior to her murder, and that child lived, it would be at least 14 years old in 2011. Was this child a female? And where is SHE now? Did SHE have any children?

I believe that "Cherries" is also connected to "Peaches" and possibly Jessica Taylor, Jane 6, and the Asian male.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-HispFem-605UFNY-35-50-cherries-tattoo-Mar-07

We need to start looking at again at the other bodies and torsos found over the past 20 years. No that Peaches is connected, who knows what other bodies may be as well.

BTW, Josh and I have been going full speed. Since uncovering the Peaches connection earlier this week that came out of our numerous communications and pressure on Nassau ME and with help from Todd Matthews at Namus... then having "Leanne" reach out to me Monday about sex parties and Burke... well have had my hands full.

'Just jumping off your post

Did the tatt artist, Cullen, mention "initials" or lettering? 'Seem he would have remembered that during questioning by LE and/or Rachel & Josh. I mean, he knew they were trying to identify this woman and most artists remember their details on a painting (and particularly when seeing a photo of it). Maybe another interview is needed?

He did not and we didn't ask because at that time, though we had looked at that photo a million times, we did not see the letters. I would think he would have brought it up but maybe not. Maybe he was covering tattoo? Or maybe this tattoo just LOOKS like one he did and he's mistaken.

I am a bit confused about some details, would someone help to clear it for me?

Peaches torso was found June 28, 1997. Toddler was found April 04, 2011.

From 2011 post on WS - red is highlighted by me

That was not describing of the Peaches at that time, was it? Those adult remains with jewellery, when were they found? Did anyone seen any articles about it?

Year 1996 is mentioned often too, even on http://www.aetv.com/shows/the-killing-season/season-1/episode-2/bonus-peaches is mentioned that Peaches was found in 1996, yet we all know it was 1997. So, does that mean adult remains with jewellery, were parts of Peaches and discovered already in 1996?

If we mentioned 1996 in that clip it was a mistake on our end.

We need to start looking at again at the other bodies and torsos found over the past 20 years. No that Peaches is connected, who knows what other bodies may be as well.

BTW, Josh and I have been going full speed. Since uncovering the Peaches connection earlier this week that came out of our numerous communications and pressure on Nassau ME and with help from Todd Matthews at Namus... then having "Leanne" reach out to me Monday about sex parties and Burke... well have had my hands full.
Keep up the excellent work!
Y'all are doing an amazing job trying to bring justice to these victims!
:tyou:

I find it a stretch to believe that a child was murdered and then kept frozen for 14 years before being dumped on a beach. Could it have happened? Yes. Is it the most logical answer? I don't think so.

Reviewing what we know to be fact:

1. Peaches torso was found in a black Rubbermaid container on June 28, 1997. An autopsy revealed she had been dead no more than 3 days.
http://archive.longislandpress.com/2010/07/01/long-islands-unidentified-murder-victims/

2. We know that Peaches, at some point prior to June 28, 1997 had had a cesarean section.

3. We know that some of Peaches remains were dumped in a bag near Jones Beach State Park some time prior to April 11, 2011 . (these are the Jane Doe 3 remains).

4. The skeletal remains of a female toddler was found April 11, 2011. The toddler was between 16 and 32 months old. These remains were linked by DNA to the skeletal remains of Jane Doe # 3. ( DORMER said they were likely mother and child...how true that actually is remains to be seen.)
http://abcnews.go.com/US/long-island-serial-killer-victim-sketches-released/story?id=14563427

Occam's razor says to me that Peaches is related to the toddler, but not her mother. If Peaches did give birth by cesarian section prior to her murder, and that child lived, it would be at least 14 years old in 2011. Was this child a female? And where is SHE now? Did SHE have any children?
THANK YOU!:tyou:
Y'all may be on to something with peaches, cherry and baby doe.
Possible connections:
1.) Peaches is baby doe's mother. No connection to Cherry.
2.) Cherry is both Peaches and baby doe's mother.
3.) Cherry and Peaches are family and baby doe is Peaches or Cherry's.
4.) Cherry is grandmother, Peaches is Cherry's daughter, and baby doe is Peaches daughter.

Is that all the possibilities? Which ones can be immediately dismissed?
I've always thought that Cherry and Peaches were somehow connected. Just never sure how.

I'm still sick and highly medicated for the pain so if half of what I say doesn't make sense just laugh with me! :blushing:

BBM.

Fire Island JD? I thought this too.

I just can't get my head around the mess of information with this. It's crazy. Peaches and her baby deserves their names back, at the very least.

ETA: Sorry, PL. I am getting my Doe numbers mixed up. I did say up thread I'm extra confused today. I clearly haven't woke up properly :)
I feel you!
I'm confused as well! lol! :scared:

Thanks deedee.

Why would LE not want people to know Peaches and Jane were one and the same?
I dont think its about Peaches and Jane Doe. LE didnt hide the identity of the other remains found in different locations. It was about Peaches and the toddler. Why? Your guess is as good as mine. I made the connection because I did not believe Peaches mom was the one that called the tattoo artist. Peaches mom would have addressed her daughter by name and she would not have abandoned her daughters remains. I dont believe her mom saw her daughters remains on AMW and then decided to call the tattoo artist. So if its not her mother then who made the call? We know theres a serial killer who likes to play games with phones. I think he put someone up to it after seeing AMW.

I dont think its about Peaches and Jane Doe. LE didnt hide the identity of the other remains found in different locations. It was about Peaches and the toddler. Why? Your guess is as good as mine. I made the connection because I did not believe Peaches mom was the one that called the tattoo artist. Peaches mom would have addressed her daughter by name and she would not have abandoned her daughters remains. I dont believe her mom saw her daughters remains on AMW and then decided to call the tattoo artist. So if its not her mother then who made the call? We know theres a serial killer who likes to play games with phones. I think he put someone up to it after seeing AMW.
Excellent point!

Is there a map showing where each victims remains were found? even if they were found separately?

ETA: Nevermind! lol duh! Shadowraiths map is in the first post lol my bad! :facepalm:

THANK YOU!:tyou:
Y'all may be on to something with peaches, cherry and baby doe.
Possible connections:
1.) Peaches is baby doe's mother. No connection to Cherry.
2.) Cherry is both Peaches and baby doe's mother.
3.) Cherry and Peaches are family and baby doe is Peaches or Cherry's.
4.) Cherry is grandmother, Peaches is Cherry's daughter, and baby doe is Peaches daughter.

Is that all the possibilities? Which ones can be immediately dismissed?
I've always thought that Cherry and Peaches were somehow connected. Just never sure how.

I'm still sick and highly medicated for the pain so if half of what I say doesn't make sense just laugh with me! :blushing:

I could create a number of possibilities, but some of those would be based upon my belief that LISK doesn't dismember, and that the bodies we do find dismembered are gang related. You either cut up a body for kicks (in which case, you don't need to throw the hands here and the head miles away) or you cut up a body and scatter the parts because the body could be traced to you if they were ever identified. LISK (the GB4 killer) doesn't have a real life connection to his victims...they are just toys to him. And once they are broken, he's pretty much done with them. A dead victim is not fun for him, because dead women can't feel fear. Manorville, Peaches, Cherries, etc. that's something else entirely. That's business. IMO. And if that's the case, it opens up a whole host of possibilities as to whether these victims knew each other, or were possibly even related.

Is there a map showing where each victims remains were found? even if they were found separately?

ETA: Nevermind! lol duh! Shadowraiths map is in the first post lol my bad! :facepalm:
For a birdseye view go to youtube Long Island Serial Killer uploaded by Gray Hughes. For Suffolk Co. Dosent show Nassau Co

If Baby Doe was in such a great condition that she was believed to have only been killed days prior, then:

Why is there no sketch or recreation? Why are the weight and height estimations unavailable? She must not have been skeletonized if they thought she was so recently deceased. These things don't add up... and frustratingly, we don't know why. Are they just trying to keep info quiet, or is something else going on?

Sent from my HTCD160LVWPP using Tapatalk

I haven't seen any info on Baby Doe being in great condition. I only seen skeletal. Peaches was recently deceased? Well the torso

If Baby Doe was in such a great condition that she was believed to have only been killed days prior, then:

Why is there no sketch or recreation? Why are the weight and height estimations unavailable? She must not have been skeletonized if they thought she was so recently deceased. These things don't add up... and frustratingly, we don't know why. Are they just trying to keep info quiet, or is something else going on?

Sent from my HTCD160LVWPP using Tapatalk

From the namus profile of Baby Doe:

"Body conditions
Not recognizable - Near complete or complete skeleton"

This is why I believe she died in 1997, around the same time that Jane Doe #3's torso was first discovered and also why I don't think she was frozen. I think the estimated postmortem interval of 1 year is way off and was just put there to fill in a blank.

I thought the exact same thing.

Can anyone tell me the exact original air date of the AMW episode featuring Peaches story?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member