Toddler's Mother/Peaches/Jane Doe #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just playing with the idea and hidden code. But if you flip it upside down it looks like 882 which is a Hot Rod Head for cars. Factory Stuff.

To me (tattoo industry experience) this looks like someone's (terrible) attempt at whip shading, a pretty common technique, but tricky to get right.

Just my 2 cents

This has probably been brought up before, but I wonder if anyone ever asked Lowrita Rickenbacker if she could identify any of these women. She was a prostitute and drug-addict who carried on a sexual relationship with James Burke in the 90s. She could have known these women.

Lowrita Rickenbacker is still in Long Island and on Facebook. She was a local prostitute at the time I wonder if she has been questioned by the FBI.

She was at his sentencing. Front row. Lol. She has a daughter with Burke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very good point, she may have potential knowledge of the sex workers that were making the rounds over the years.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This one seems like a personal murder....Someone who lost it and it wasn't planned...an angry boyfriend or husband who killed the mother and then had to kill the child..then panicked and grabbed what ever was in the home where the murder happened to clean up and dispose of the body...The items with the bin are too identifiable as coming from someone's home. I don't believe an experienced serial killer would be this messy....Someone has to be missing this mother and her baby...Has a facial reconstruction been done on the mother?

Looking at the tattoo on the unidentified remains, and forgive me if anyone has suggested this before, I thought the peach was in the shape of a heart with a piece taken out of it and possibly a teardrop coming down from the broken piece. Could this signify a former boyfriend who broke this woman's heart for instance? Or could it signify sorrow for a lost family member? The initials which I can clearly see look like tBB or tB8-again could mean something to a,family member or ex-boyfriend. Also if it is a peach could it be something to do with Georgia peach? Is this not the national fruit of Georgia? Just throwing the idea out there. And do all tattoo artists sign their work? Also wouldn't each person who did a tattoo have a particular style of colouring, shading, drawing etc. Surely if someone has done or knows of someone who has done similar work, they would come forward?

This has been a doe case that is been particularly fascinating to me for years...the fact that is possibly linked to the LISK is wild. This would certainly indicate that she was more than likely a prostitute, given the MO, been a lot of his other victims weren't prostitutes, and the fact she had child, obviously doesn't really help, unless ofcourse she had been prior to having a child. so who knows, so just a possibility. The tattoo should be a great clue, can't believe she hasn't been identified still. But I think we'll definitely some time this year.

Burke has had an affair with another non-white sex worker and has a child with her...Could this lady and her child be another of Burkes ladies? DNA could prove or disprove it

Burke has had an affair with another non-white sex worker and has a child with her...Could this lady and her child be another of Burkes ladies? DNA could prove or disprove it

This is the magic question. Wouldn't he have to provide his DNA?

Well lets hope it comes to that.... maybe Burkes living girlfriend would allow DNA from her child to be compared to baby doe to see if they are siblings....The police would have to approach her on that or maybe the FBI if they get involved with the case

Well lets hope it comes to that.... maybe Burkes living girlfriend would allow DNA from her child to be compared to baby doe to see if they are siblings....The police would have to approach her on that or maybe the FBI if they get involved with the case

But doesn't he have to submit DNA as part of his incarceration?

I don't know and if he does would they use it to compare it to baby does? I,m Canadian so I don't know the law there...Can a private citizen press the police or FBI to do such a comparison
But doesn't he have to submit DNA as part of his incarceration?

I don't know and if he does would they use it to compare it to baby does? I,m Canadian so I don't know the law there...Can a private citizen press the police or FBI to do such a comparison

Yes they can but it does not mean they will do anything it would take a lot of people and news stories to move them.

I am looking at the items found with Peaches. A pillowcase, a red towel, a green bin and a dead baby not to far away.

These item may very well be from the home she lived in, with an abusive significant other. Peaches may have been estranged from her family, there fore they would not know she was missing or she had a baby. The abusive man living with her, whether a husband or a boyfriend may have murdered her and then the baby to start a new life some where. He may have told neighbors (if they were even familiar with the neighbors) that they were moving to another another state and Peaches and the baby went on ahead of him. Or may not have lived long enough anywhere for any neighbors to even be involved with thier lives. He may have been so abusive she was not allowed to have friends, hence was never reported missing by any one. There should be an ad placed for people in the area to come forward if there was a couple with a baby the woman African American that suddenly moved. They each had matching bracelets which means the father of the baby bought the baby mothers and her matching bracelets. Probably after an a beating incident to come back and make amenze. Only a husband or BF and a father would buy matching jewelry for them. Think about it.

She could be from Georgia hence "The Georgia Peach." Maybe look for a missing person in Georgia around the time. Probably a rural area with middle to low income family and probably a broken home with a runaway daughter. Thus the shattered innocence angle of the bite out of the peach with the tear drop symbolism. Maybe she ran away due to pregnancy or just abuse and or molestation.

I personally don't think there are any letters. Sometimes with smaller tattoo's the outlines will run together. I have a few myself and the smaller one needs to be touched up sometimes. The skin ages and stretches as we age and distorts the smaller tattoo's, which is more noticable because they are small. Not to mention decomposition factors. The color will bleed underneath the skin and create a blurred effect. Like dropping water colors onto a piece of toilet paper it will ripple outwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VaggieX