Toddler's Mother/Peaches/Jane Doe #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm think you've gone too far from the rails possibly with a few of these theories, JMO of course.

I think you need to look at a timeline of when Peaches Torso was found and reported with a Peach tattoo vs when Jessica Taylor was found. My sleuthing skills aren't so good to pull back media reports so long ago. However to me it looks like the SK learnt from this error, he noticed how people were fixating on the tattoo, not really knowing that nearly 20 years later we aren't any closer to an identification. However with such a distinctive tattoo on JT he 'tried' to make it harder to identify. (note he could have just cut it out but chose not to). I don't think the SK would have done some additional tattooing, but again it's JMO like you have yours.

Who knows what that tattoo is, it's clearly a bad tattoo artist whoever done it, it could be anything from a badly drawn love heart to a badly drawn Orange/Apricot/Peach. I do agree though, it's more likely to be an Orange given it looks like a bite mark and a droplet of juice flowing from it. To me on first glance, it looks like TBB as lettering or TBA or TBF.

I agree, I think this is venturing off the rails... but oranges don't have the separation that reminds me of a butt for lack of a better way to describe it or an apricot. I think definitely a peach. Not sure that spending a lot of time on what kind of fruit it is or is not will shed much light on finding her killer or who she is.. i was looking/searching for any female that could be in the timeline with tattoos -especially where hers was located, and then in the details keep your mind open to other similar fruits to the Peach on the missing... JMO as well...

Hi Websleuths-this is my first post. I've recently started following the LISK case and here my thoughts on how to ID peaches. The best lead as to ID Peaches IMO, from is according to Steve Cullen, the possible tattoo artist, that she was from Bristol CT. There are three high schools in Bristol, CT- Bristol Easterh High School, Bristol Central High School, and St. Paul Catholic High School. I immediately thought of yearbooks. Unfortunately, I checked classmates.com and there are only a few random years in 70s and 80s. The good news is that the Bristol public library has an extensive collection of yearbooks according to there web site. They even have copies of most middle schools. I would love to spend an afternoon looking through them. Here is a link: http://www.bristollib.com/public-services/bristol-history-room/collection/
Bristol is only 3-4% African American, so I don't think Peaches would be that hard to find, if she lived and grew up in Bristol. My guess is with FB and google most could be elimiated quickly.

One of the high schools also has a FB page. Maybe people there may know of an African American girl nobody has heard from in years.
What does everyone think of my thoughts?

Is it acceptable to ask this schools FB pages to post her info and tattoo?

I think they should take a look at Shulman's brother Barry. I have been mentioning this on some other threads here.

That's why I said an orange inside of a peach. Peaches don't look like that on the inside. Oranges do.

Ok now seeing the tattoo in this better quality picture. I do not think those are letters at all! They look to me like lines that were drawin to add shading and depth. If you look at the other leaf there's a similar dark area in there too. I think it's an illusion. An illusion that looks like it may say Tyra. I feel like if words were in there police would've noted them in their reports to help identify the victim.
what was I thinking

Maybe the tattoo is branding. Jessica Taylors pimp-boyfriend might be able to help with this. Josh or Rachael can contact him on the QT and ask him if he knows which pimp brands girls with peaches.

I spoke to Khalil. He didn't know any crews with TBA et al or anything associated with the Peaches Tattoo. Sorry.

The tattoo could equally be the cherries you get on a slot machine, albeit that one of them has a bite missing - but without reading the entire thread, I don't nderstand why you are trying to tie some kind of significance or meaning into it - people have all kinds of tattoos done for all kinds of reasons, it doesn't always equate to a name or initials.

Perhaps the best way would be to take the images to as many tattooists as you can, ask them "what kind of person would get this done - what would they be interested in" and then try to match the intent to a missing person?

But I think you're on a hiding to nothing trying to match something so non descript to a specific person.

Personally I don't think any clue could be too small, it may jog someone's memory...options such as peach, orange, apricot, different letter combinations in the leaves, you never know what may spark someone to say OMG that is .....

Wondering if they are not letters at all, but possibly numbers. Looks like a bad tattoo job of the numbers 188 to me.

188 had significance in Psychic Reading - 188 Angel Number

[video=youtube;ijfXQUTkWdg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijfXQUTkWdg[/video]

Actually, after finding a clearer photo of the peach posted in this thread, I think what looks like letters is actually just how the shading has ended up looking. :/

Actually, after finding a clearer photo of the peach posted in this thread, I think what looks like letters is actually just how the shading has ended up looking. :/

Me too. I'd like to think LE or the ME would have noticed them if they were indeed initials.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yurchenko