Toddler's Mother/Peaches/Jane Doe #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This looks like it came from a small local newspaper. I couldn't find circulation numbers, but probably nothing big.

The article was in a small newspaper called The Bristol Press. I used to drive by this tattoo place every day.

was it a tattoo artist that possibly met Peaches or was he just a clerk at the tattoo shop? Did detectives ask him to draw her face from memory for them? Why not have him utilize his talent?

I was wondering if the Peaches
Tattoo is covering an older tattoo
Of names?
That may be the reason some
Letters are showing through.
It's a cover up old one type tattoo?
My tattoo artist said she believes it's a cover up and said she saw the word tony. In reality a tattoo artist could easily pick victims by who he's tattooing because people open up to artists and tell them a lot so he'd know if she'd be missed and it's weird that her so called mom called and hung up. Can't they trace the call back? It may not be him that did the tattoo but a tattoo artist is always one idda

My tattoo artist said she believes it's a cover up and said she saw the word tony. In reality a tattoo artist could easily pick victims by who he's tattooing because people open up to artists and tell them a lot so he'd know if she'd be missed and it's weird that her so called mom called and hung up. Can't they trace the call back? It may not be him that did the tattoo but a tattoo artist is always one idda

To my understanding the mom called and was with the 17 year old son who wanted a tattoo to honor his mother. This call was made well after this statement was made by a LT. but before baby doe was found..

“Somewhere out there she has a child, and at this point, that child is at least 13 years old,” then-Nassau Homicide Squad Lt. William Brosnan, who has since retired, told the Press in 2010."
I think someone read this article decided to play games and make that call to the tattoo artist. As always JMO

https://www.longislandpress.com/201...ubbed-peaches-linked-to-gilgo-beach-killings/

I would guess that perhaps the missing parts of peaches might contain identifying marks. Something to consider when searching that might make for good candidates

To my understanding the mom called and was with the 17 year old son who wanted a tattoo to honor his mother. This call was made well after this statement was made by a LT. but before baby doe was found..

“Somewhere out there she has a child, and at this point, that child is at least 13 years old,” then-Nassau Homicide Squad Lt. William Brosnan, who has since retired, told the Press in 2010."
I think someone read this article decided to play games and make that call to the tattoo artist. As always JMO

https://www.longislandpress.com/201...ubbed-peaches-linked-to-gilgo-beach-killings/
So attention comes to him and baby doe and all the suddenly we find the body. Hes Suspicious to me cause he should have records on a computer or something and should remember her name and be able to do a sketch. Every tattoo artist I know would be able to and his story keeps changing and tattoo artists travel for work they'll do guest spots and likely when peaches died he worked for someone else(how long has he owned the place?) as an apprentice we should find info on that.
They're like therapists so people tell them everything he would know if she would be missed and it would explain nobody recognizing the tattoo. Maybe whatever the Jane doe with the measss up tattoo is bad a design that would point back to him.

I would guess that perhaps the missing parts of peaches might contain identifying marks. Something to consider when searching that might make for good candidates

I agree maybe the people in the areas parts washed up could go look. Can anyone write something showing which body part was found where and a tally of each location? I'm wondering if he dumps parts in a pattern.

So attention comes to him and baby doe and all the suddenly we find the body. Hes Suspicious to me cause he should have records on a computer or something and should remember her name and be able to do a sketch. Every tattoo artist I know would be able to and his story keeps changing and tattoo artists travel for work they'll do guest spots and likely when peaches died he worked for someone else(how long has he owned the place?) as an apprentice we should find info on that.
They're like therapists so people tell them everything he would know if she would be missed and it would explain nobody recognizing the tattoo. Maybe whatever the Jane doe with the measss up tattoo is bad a design that would point back to him.

Re: tattoo artist. I happen to think he's full of it (moo) if he could remember SO many details about her why couldn't he remember a name? And reasons for him to lie (as someone doubted previously)? How about free national publicity/advertising?

He wants his 15 minutes of fame for Tattoo business. Imagine Peaches mother calling to say her son wanted a Tattoo to honor Peaches, don't you think she would have claimed the remains as her daughters and the grand daughter. (unless of course it was Peter Hackett calling).

He had 2 stories about Peaches

The artist recalled that Peaches was visiting from LI with her aunt and cousin and mentioned having boyfriend trouble.

Then the artist said she was visiting from the Bronx and staying with a friend in Connecticut and they were going to a party and she used to live in Connecticut.

In either case she had family or friends, and no one reported her missing?

I don't believe anything he says, If Josh and Rachel thought he was reliable they would have interviewed him for the show. Plus if he was even half reliable we would know who Peaches is by now.

The no records story after the place was flooded, who keeps thier records on the floor? Aren't they usually in upright filing cabinets? For space purposes especially if you are renting a store?

He wants his 15 minutes of fame for Tattoo business. Imagine Peaches mother calling to say her son wanted a Tattoo to honor Peaches, don't you think she would have claimed the remains as her daughters. (unless of course it was Peter Hackett calling).

He had 2 stories about Peaches

[FONT=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]The artist recalled that Peaches was visiting from LI with her aunt and cousin and mentioned having boyfriend trouble.[/FONT]

[FONT=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Then the artist said she was visiting from the Bronx and staying with a friend in Connecticut and they were going to a party and she used to live in Connecticut.

[/FONT]In either case she had family or friends, and no one reported her missing?

I don't believe anything he says, If Josh and Rachel thought he was reliable they would have interviewed him for the show. Plus if he was even half reliable we would know who Peaches is by now.
Exactly

I missed it I will go back and look for the segment thank you !

I read the 2 versions of peaches going to the tattoo artist. Once he said she was there with an aunt and cousin, the second version only with a friend he claimed was from Bristol CT.

Technically he is the last person to admit seeing her befor she was missing.killed. This is totally speculative but what if she went in to his tattoo shop alone?

He could never admit that as it would make him a suspect. so it's possible the 2 versions of who was with peaches when she went to his shop is contradictory because he may felt it wasnt good for him to say she was there alone. Even if he is innocent,

Personally, I think he should be re interviewed and possibly give him a lie detector test.
On the writing in the leaf, I still stand by my opinion and have began the task of looking at the history of the registration through the Cystic Fybrosis Foundation.

The process is to narrow down to peaches physical and child's profile and see who suddenly stopped relationship with foundation. I may be wrong but I wont be satisfied until this apparent long shot to many is satisfied.

Thats all I got to go on and Im not able to just say forget it. Gotta try . Our goal is to give her name back to her, so any possible lead will be followed through.

Sometimes people say things just for the notoriety, not for the sake of truth. Unfortunately.

-Nin

How about Evelyn Henriquez?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?111677-NY-Evelyn-Henriquez-29-Brooklyn-13-Aug-1993

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/h/henriquez_evelyn.html

The timeline is a bit long -almost 4 years. Since some reports have said Peaches could have a very small percentage of African American ancestry I wondered if she could be Puerto Rican, which might explain this (I cannot tell for sure if Evelyn is Puerto Rican). Evelyn's children's father is an NYPD officer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214