Toddler's Mother/Peaches/Jane Doe #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I worry it is a hoax (the lead). She has not gotten back to me. I gave her the contact info for the PD so she could pass her lead to them in case she didn't trust telling me. Kids these days typically get back to people on Instagram direct message within the hour of receiving the message. They use it like FB messenger now. No response back from her and it's been 24 hours.

1. The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock

Many women have read this poem and tattooed a peach with a bite taken out of it. Apparently it's a popular poem and when I read it I thought it was eerily similar to what these girls go through

I worry it is a hoax (the lead). She has not gotten back to me. I gave her the contact info for the PD so she could pass her lead to them in case she didn't trust telling me. Kids these days typically get back to people on Instagram direct message within the hour of receiving the message. They use it like FB messenger now. No response back from her and it's been 24 hours.
I've sent an email to the contact she put up on instagram. Will let you all know if she comes back via email. All angles covered.

No reply from our Kim. I think everyone can now assume what I thought earlier. She doesn't know anything.

I have a picture of Peach"s tattoo blown up in Photoshop right now... and when I look real close at it... It looks too me like it says I heart H in the left leaf.. But I could be wrong... I just thought I would put that out there

Kim Kuchini finally replied tonight. Claims it was a fake youtube page. Either way, dead end lead everyone.

One of the most recent posts on that thread gives a timeline for Moses and details that the Long Island killings stopped in the fall of 2012, the same time Moses was sent to prison. You will be able to knock me over with a feather if this is how this serial killer finally goes down. If anything, I think he would fit the profile of the Manorville Butcher, but you never know. Investigators that specialize in serial killers say serial killers usually get caught when they get sloppy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Cullen described her as being a light-skinned African-American woman, possibly biracial, around the ages of 18 to 20. He had drawn the tattoo on her the year before the homicide. Cullen recalled that the woman was from New York and had come to Bristol to visit friends. She had entered his studio with another black woman, he said. While she got her tattoo, the two women remarked that they were going to East Hartford later that night to visit another friend, Cullen said.
“In 19 years of practice and 32 years of being around the industry, that is the only tattoo I have ever done or seen of a peach,” Cullen said. “And unless you’re from Georgia, tattoos of peaches are very rare.”
Cullen said the woman did not have a southern drawl to her voice nor did she have a Spanish or urban accent.
“She seemed like a good kid, not the trouble type, just a typical fun-loving kid,” the tattoo artist said. “I got the impression that her friend was definitely from the [Bristol] area.”
Cullen originally had a paper record of the woman’s session. Tragically, many of his records, including hers, were destroyed by flood damage.
“I still keep in contact with the police about this case. She must have a parent or friends looking for her. Why hasn’t anyone stepped up to the plate to find her?” Cullen asked. “Whole thing’s a damn shame.”
http://www.centralctcommunications....cle_575ad733-e3b3-5beb-a0dd-6141e5539028.html

"She must have a parent or friends looking for her"
...you mean the one he said called him claiming to be peaches' mother?

I left the comment on the video asking if the identity if known, why has no one come forward to LE. I did not receive a response.

So, Baby Doe was proven to be Peaches daughter through DNA, yes? Why has LE not taken the very simple steps to look for familial matches? Take raw DNA data and uploading to a site like GEDMatch, for example.... it would take some time to sort through the matches but you never know, there could be someone as close as a 1st or 2nd cousin and really, it's fairly simple follow a family tree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member