Tom Cruise Bill - ALL THINGS TOM CRUISE (RELATED)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mabel said:
I think we need a new Tom Cruise thread. This one is longer than Tom is tall.[/QUOTE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Mabel said:
I think we need a new Tom Cruise thread. This one is longer than Tom is tall.

Oh Mabel - you always, always make me laugh!!!! You are a gem!

nanandjim said:
Was this recently? I'm not doubting your niece, but I was just wondering what she saw to make her think that John was coming on to a guy. I live in my own little world and probably wouldn't take notice myself. :blushing:
this happened two years ago and there was some grabbing of body parts that to her (she's 28) appeared that JT was hitting on a guy. said it took her by total surprise because she thought he had such a wonderful wife and marriage. so, take it for what its worth- maybe that's how they greet people at a hollywood party (although i doubt it)

kelly london said:
this happened two years ago and there was some grabbing of body parts that to her (she's 28) appeared that JT was hitting on a guy. said it took her by total surprise because she thought he had such a wonderful wife and marriage. so, take it for what its worth- maybe that's how they greet people at a hollywood party (although i doubt it)
Wow. I doubt it, too. I wonder if his wife was at the party and/or if she knows about his propensity to get that personal with the men in his life????

Ticamom said:
I know !!!! I saw that spoof last night and laughed my head off just imagining Tiny Tom's reaction to that. he must have turned purple. It seems as if folks in Hollywood are turning against him too. He has become a laughing stock, a parody of himself. What a joke of a jerk......

Hi Ticamom!! This is exactly why I think the wedding talk has abruptly stopped. They don't know who's a friend or not. Tom can flash that big goofy grin all he wants but he showed how quickly he can snap when that reporter squirted him the face with water. :eek: U thought hw as gonna deck the guy. (Not saying what the reporter did was 'right')

I think he's seething and livid with the negative attention and paying close attention to who's calling and who's not.

My guess, if they even get married in thre near future it will be a small and intimate wedding.

dingo said:
No Cins...its real....

Just when I didn't think the freaky guy could go any lower in my estimation of him he proved me wrong then. He now ranks right in the lower echelons in my book as Michael Jackson's CDs- out goes all the decent work he did in the past from my DVD collection. :sick: :sick: :sick:

And if this is really true - I have to worry about Katie's state of mind that she would allow such a thing. I think a kidnapping is in order of her and the baby if indeed it exists....

I think Katies to brainwashed to be going anywhere....she needs an excorism.......I had my daughters first walking shoes bronzed...silly me didnt think to have her poo done as well:p

SieSie said:
Ewwwwwwwww....that's disturbing. Couldn't they have done something with her first tooth or a locket of hair or her first pair of shoes or something? Make her poop "art" and sell it on eBay? Sick, sick, sick.

That's SICK. :vomit:

Floh said:
That's SICK. :vomit:
:silenced: :sick: :sick: :sick:

Funny too.
Guess he has to start thinking how am I going to make money these day...:waitasec:

I realize people are going to believe any crazy about Tom Cruise these days, but come on! I am pretty positive that story is not accurate. The gallery that made the bronzed poop is the gallery that made the sculpture of Britney giving birth. From other articles I've read, this was created tongue in cheek by the gallery - NOT commissioned by Tom and Katie.

".....eager fans have been given an unusual preview overnight, with the chance to see a bronze cast depicting her first solid stool."

That is a quote from the link mentioned above. If this baby is being breast fed they dont even have a solid first stool yet TO bronze! LOL :crazy:

cinsbythesea said:
And if this is really true - I have to worry about Katie's state of mind that she would allow such a thing. I think a kidnapping is in order of her and the baby if indeed it exists....

I'm starting to believe the baby does exist. I mean, she'd be out of there by now if it wasn't for that......wouldn't she?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tammi Toxic