Tom Cruise Bill - ALL THINGS TOM CRUISE (RELATED)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
KJERVIS said:
This is probably totally inappropriate but Im going to say it anyway :p. I just know scientology knows about Tom not being heterosexual and more than likely have tried to 'cure' him. Im positive this is the thing they hold over his head. If he leaves he is exposed. While who he cares to sleep with makes no difference to me lots of people would stop seeing his movies based solely on that.
...and lots of people have quit watching his movies based on his anti-psychiatry/ pro-Scientology rants- so go figure!:waitasec: :doh:

IdahoMom said:
...and lots of people have quit watching his movies based on his anti-psychiatry/ pro-Scientology rants- so go figure!:waitasec: :doh:

Yeppers, I did last year after Brook and Matt had to incounter his REALLY BAD
behavior I stopped watching anything with him in it and will never again....

azwriter said:
We live in an odd world when you consider Pluto is no longer a planet and Tom Cruise is no longer a star.
I felt strangely sad about one and not the other. ;) Unfortunately, Tom has mega money. So, it really doesn't matter if he never works another day in his life...

IdahoMom said:
Good Point! I simply stopped watching them because they were always poop. :p

KJERVIS said:
This is probably totally inappropriate but Im going to say it anyway :p. I just know scientology knows about Tom not being heterosexual and more than likely have tried to 'cure' him. Im positive this is the thing they hold over his head. If he leaves he is exposed. While who he cares to sleep with makes no difference to me lots of people would stop seeing his movies based solely on that.

That's a very interesting idea...and makes sense. I think if he'd come clean about a lot of these issues...he'd find that most of the American public would understand. I doubt there's anyone out there who doesn't have some issues or another.

But at this point...I'd be skeptical of anything he says or does to try and "fix" his career. I just think he's gotten way to big for his britches...and way too arrogant for my liking.

nanandjim said:
Unfortunately, Tom has mega money. So, it really doesn't matter if he never works another day in his life...

It would matter to him though Nan - the guy is an egomaniac imo. I saw him in an interview when he was promoting MI3 and he says he gets a high with doing all his dangerous stunts. Acting to him is like a fix to a druggy.

kjervis,to say that cruise is gay and that the cult will reveal that if he leaves is an interesting theory,but I don't think that's the case--the big three women in his life,Mimi Rogers,Nicole,and Katie,I don't think would have put up with it--and although I can't stand the guy as of late,I have to admire him for his keen selection of these beauties--he knows how to pick 'em :)

Boycott against Paramount?

"A War of the Worlds is looming in filmland as Hollywod's biggest stars were dragged into a threatened boycott of Paramont Studios over the sacking of Tom Cruise.

Top names in the power struggle include Steven Spielberg. Tom Hanks, Cameron Diaz, Nicole Kidman, Sandra Bullock, Renee Zellweger, Gwyneth Paltrow, and Julia Roberts, along with Mike Myers and Dan Ackroyd.

All are represented by the same hollywood agents who represent Cruise - CAA - Creative Artists Agency - the most powerful talent shop in movies."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/li...ews.html?in_article_id=402141&in_page_id=1773

jilly said:

"A War of the Worlds is looming in filmland as Hollywod's biggest stars were dragged into a threatened boycott of Paramont Studios over the sacking of Tom Cruise.

Top names in the power struggle include Steven Spielberg. Tom Hanks, Cameron Diaz, Nicole Kidman, Sandra Bullock, Renee Zellweger, Gwyneth Paltrow, and Julia Roberts, along with Mike Myers and Dan Ackroyd.

All are represented by the same hollywood agents who represent Cruise - CAA - Creative Artists Agency - the most powerful talent shop in movies."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/li...ews.html?in_article_id=402141&in_page_id=1773

Nichol Kidman, i can see doing it. but Steven Spielberg after what Tiny Tom did to War of the Worlds distracting attention from the film?

weird.

how strange.

Its about time that tiny tom got what was coming to him.

jilly said:

Whatever. Let them strike. There are more "stars" around and more upcoming. Those people better be careful...they may end up in the same sinking boat as The Dumb Chicks and Tiny Tom. lol

I really can see the day in the future where there are no "real" stars. They will all be computer generated. So these fools better shut up and pocket their money while the getting is good.

:laugh:
luvbeaches said:
Whatever. Let them strike. There are more "stars" around and more upcoming. Those people better be careful...they may end up in the same sinking boat as The Dumb Chicks and Tiny Tom. lol

I really can see the day in the future where there are no "real" stars. They will all be computer generated. So these fools better shut up and pocket their money while the getting is good.
So true!

Floh said:
Nichol Kidman, i can see doing it. but Steven Spielberg after what Tiny Tom did to War of the Worlds distracting attention from the film?

weird.

how strange.

I don't understand it either. In an earlier link here (post 664), Spielberg is the head of "paramount-owned Dreamworks Studio" so I don't understand how Spielberg could boycott at all.

Peter Hamilton said:
kjervis,to say that cruise is gay and that the cult will reveal that if he leaves is an interesting theory,but I don't think that's the case--the big three women in his life,Mimi Rogers,Nicole,and Katie,I don't think would have put up with it--and although I can't stand the guy as of late,I have to admire him for his keen selection of these beauties--he knows how to pick 'em :)
Im not so sure. Lots of women marry or are with men who they suspect (albeit subconciously) may not be heterosexual. I hate to say this but I think that most relationships in hollywood arent based on deep feelings but are often business arrangements and/or publicity stunts. Im not saying he is full blown homosexual he could be bisexual. Who knows? I do know this though, hes got something to hide.

The more I think on your statement about him 'picking' beauties the more on target it seems to be. He was with Mimi when he was a budding star and she was a well known actress. This allows him to be in the public eye and in association with a made star. The he gets together with Nicole who wasnt that big of a star in her own right yet he was huge. All the better to prove he could get the hot ladies but not one that was so big as to overshadow him. Now Kate, who I am convinced he picked because she is a link to the audience that he still is hoping to catch with his movies. She is the bridge over the generation gap.

He is very calcualted for sure. I honestly dont think this man makes a move that hasnt been thoroughly planned out. I think its his calculation that is the most unneverning. That and the fact that he is a complete nutter.

michelle said:
:laugh: So true!

Thery're a dime a dozen! And then just like that...poof, they are gone. Next thing they know, they're doing commercials for the latest and greatest in dental treatments or hawking "their" creams on HSC! ha...who cares what they do. Maybe Tiny Tom can use the extra time off and go back and get his GED.

Now Kate, who I am convinced he picked because she is a link to the audience that he still is hoping to catch with his movies. She is the bridge over the generation gap.
I agree with most of what you said but don't agree entirely on the above. I think Katie was chosen simply because she filled the bill on his requirements for a mother to any future child. Remember two things. First, the supposed reason he got rid of Nicole was because she wouldn't embrace Scientology. So he definitely was looking for someone that would love Scientology. Second, he interviewed people for that "role". Some turned him down (like Scarlett Johanson, I believe). I think he was mostly looking for (under the advisement of Scientology gurus) someone who was so young that they could be molded into anything Scientology wanted them to be. Katie's brainwashing began right away and within weeks all she could do was grin and sing praises for Tom. Full sentences from Katie were out the door immediately.

HeartofTexas said:
I agree with most of what you said but don't agree entirely on the above. I think Katie was chosen simply because she filled the bill on his requirements for a mother to any future child.
Very good point. I think you are also correct. I know I may sound like a loon when saying this but Im still not entirely convinced she was even pregnant and if she was that it is Tom's child. Id even venture a guess that it could easily be Hubbard's frozen sperm. Which I have read has been preserved for the reincarnation of Hubbard. Hows that for sending chills down your spine? ;)

Hows that for sending chills down your spine? ;)
LOL! Well, that definitely did it! Geez, is Katie that pitiful that she would agree to something like that? I hope not. I do think they are grooming Tom to take over as head of Scientology when the current leader steps down, or falls over, whichever comes first. The whole Scientology thing scares the heebie-jeebies out of me.

HeartofTexas said:
LOL! Well, that definitely did it! Geez, is Katie that pitiful that she would agree to something like that? I hope not. I do think they are grooming Tom to take over as head of Scientology when the current leader steps down, or falls over, whichever comes first. The whole Scientology thing scares the heebie-jeebies out of me.
Well my friends and I have discussed this one often. We think its something like this. Katie was a tv actress who didnt really have much of a movie pull. Im sure Tom approached her, wooed her, whatever transpired. She was probably both flattered and figured that this would do wonders for her career. She very well may have made a calculated move on her part without thinking of the consequences (i.e. brainwashing, isolation etc.). I cant imagine her willingly having a child by a artifical insemination with Hubbards sperm. But imagine if Tom came to her and said look I have low sperm count and we have to do this in an dr. office enviroment. At that point how could anyone be sure that the sperm collected was the sperm used during the procedure? I know this all sounds so far fetched but trust me in my experience the truth is always so much stranger than anything we could come up with.

what I find so strange about the whole thing is how we were reading all this stuff about her parents and how appalled they were that she was having a child out of wedlock. Shortly thereafter, nothing, not a peep. Now thats what I find odd. Your child in a short period of time abandons their religion, reduces contact dramtically and shows altered personality. Too make matters worse she is now pregnant with a man shes known less than 3 months. As a parent Im sure that would sound off many loud alarm bells. To have them suddenly not vocal about the situation makes me wonder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MG89