Tom Cruise Bill - ALL THINGS TOM CRUISE (RELATED)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The NE says Tom called Angelina and Brad to congratulate them on the birth and that the "church" wants to give her an award for her humanitarian work. She turned him down.
Oh my! I bet that will be the last time they hear from ol' Tom! How dare someone reject his precious Scientology.

kato said:
Regarding celebrities. Take this for what it's worth considering the source. Sounds like Tom is trying to recruit AGAIN. The NE says Tom called Angelina and Brad to congratulate them on the birth and that the "church" wants to give her an award for her humanitarian work. She turned him down.

Well YAY for Angelina!!!!!
:woohoo:

kato said:
Regarding celebrities. Take this for what it's worth considering the source. Sounds like Tom is trying to recruit AGAIN. The NE says Tom called Angelina and Brad to congratulate them on the birth and that the "church" wants to give her an award for her humanitarian work. She turned him down.

Something tells me that he gets turned down a lot. I mean after all, other celebrities see what Scientology is doing for him and his career and they run for the hills. Not to mention that they just might have a religeon that they're perfectly happy with. Why he would think they'd be better off with his is beyond me.

tuppence said:
Church of Scientology buying NASCAR sponsorship

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/racing/06/07/scientology.team.ap/index.html?cnn=yes

The Church of Scientology, the religion for which actor Tom Cruise crusades, will attempt to spread its "Ignite Your Potential" message into auto racing through sponsorship of a race car in one of NASCAR's lowest levels.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a NASCAR fan and I say NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At least I won't have to see the car on Sundays - sponsorship of a race car in one of Nascar's lowest levels ----- only the Busch and Cup races are televised so if it's lower than that we will never see that car on television.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,198870,00.html

"Will there be a “Mission: Impossible 4”? Considering that No. 3 has been a bust in America, the chances are slim to none at this point.

Thank goodness, though, that South Korea still loves Tom Cruise. And France and Great Britain for that matter. If they didn’t, “Mission: Impossible 3” would have been a total bust. In America, “M: I3” has been kind of a box office nightmare."

southernpixie said:
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,198870,00.html

"Will there be a “Mission: Impossible 4”? Considering that No. 3 has been a bust in America, the chances are slim to none at this point.

Thank goodness, though, that South Korea still loves Tom Cruise. And France and Great Britain for that matter. If they didn’t, “Mission: Impossible 3” would have been a total bust. In America, “M: I3” has been kind of a box office nightmare."

WOW! From the link you posted:

If “M: I3” ekes out another $10 million at the box office here, and finishes around $135 million, that will not be good news. The acknowledged production budget was $150 million. As one Paramount insider sniffed to me the other day, “If that’s what they’re admitting to, then it’s at least $175 million.”

From there you can add on a good $75 million for promotion and advertising. Make that a minimum $250 million total price tag, although a slightly higher number is not out of the question.

Now, here come the big expenses: Between Cruise’s upfront paycheck and his points on gross, you can subtract $25 million right away. Take away another $75 million to theater owners. Now you’re starting to get the picture. The mission is impossible.

One thing that “Mission: Impossible 3” did do is extend Cruise’s unusual record of $100 million movies that were flops. Curiously, all of his panned, unliked and dismissed movies of recent years — like “The Last Samurai,” “Vanilla Sky,” “Collateral” and “Minority Report” — made it past the finish line. His only actual blockbuster hit since “M: I2” has been “War of the Worlds,” but that had more to do with Steven Spielberg and massive special effects than Cruise’s appeal.

I thought the movie was doing better than that, but I'm glad it isn't. :cool:

As much as I dislike Tom, I thought I heard on TV the other day that MI3 had grossed over $300 million around the world... and that probably doesn't cover monies for DVD rights. So it sounds to me like it's possible that MI3 did make money, but just maybe not as much as they had hoped. Personally, I wish it had tanked so he would just go away.

narlacat said:
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=105768

Katie Holmes' lawyer father has negotiated a pre-nup deal with fiance Tom Cruise worth $44 million, according to US reports.

The couple — expected to wed next month — hammered out the deal after Martin Holmes intervened.
What a way to start out a marriage. Her parents can't stand her husband to be, and I am not sure if she can either.
:silenced:

LOL Dea, yeah who knows what Katie is thinking at this point.
I can't wait till Tom Cruise comes unstuck, isn't that awful lol...but I can't stand him and everything he stands for which is nothing but some crazy *advertiser censored* some pedophile made up, whoops maybe I should check my facts on that Hubbard dude.....lol.....ahhh never let the facts get in the way of a good story :p

narlacat said:
LOL Dea, yeah who knows what Katie is thinking at this point.
I can't wait till Tom Cruise comes unstuck, isn't that awful lol...but I can't stand him and everything he stands for which is nothing but some crazy *advertiser censored* some pedophile made up, whoops maybe I should check my facts on that Hubbard dude.....lol.....ahhh never let the facts get in the way of a good story :p
LOL! Yeah, don't confuse the issue with facts!!!
:laugh: :laugh: I love it. I can't stand the little sawed off fool either!

deandaniellws said:
What a way to start out a marriage. Her parents can't stand her husband to be, and I am not sure if she can either.
:silenced:
This is sad.....

deandaniellws said:
LOL! Yeah, don't confuse the issue with facts!!!
:laugh: :laugh: I love it. I can't stand the little sawed off fool either!
Now the article says she gets up to 44million, is that every year or it stops at 44???

michelle said:
Now the article says she gets up to 44million, is that every year or it stops at 44???
No, after the 11th year she is entitled to one half of the short stuff's assets. :D

deandaniellws said:
No, after the 11th year she is entitled to one half of the short stuff's assets. :D

What happens if they don't stay together for 11 years? I'm thinking that Katie will grow up before then and take a long look at her hero. Those stars in her eyes won't last forever. I think she is probably still goofy about him at the moment. She looks to me like the quiet type...passive...and that Tiny Tom is the top dog right now. She probably sees him as someone she looks up to...like when she was a teenager...but as she grows older that will probably change. It's hard to tell though. Maybe she will swoon after him all of her life and really believe that she is one lucky girl. Love can be so blind.

He will probably drop her like he did nicole.....Leave her high and dry before the 11th year mark.

Yep.
Katie's is a 5 year contract from what I've heard...hahaha dontcha just love gossip :p

narlacat said:
Yep.
Katie's is a 5 year contract from what I've heard...hahaha dontcha just love gossip :p
I do love it. I dont think they will last that long.....

No I don't either, even if it is for real.
Who knows what Hollywood gossip is true, but it makes me chuckle some of it :D
And it takes my mind off other stuff I shouldn't be worrying about anyway :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members