Tom Cruise Bill - ALL THINGS TOM CRUISE (RELATED)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very strange that they haven't released pictures of Suri (surigate?). Notice how the other stars have released pictures so quickly - Stefani, Jolie-Pitt, Brooke Shields, Gwyneth Paltrow, Garner-Affleck.

So are they trying to punish the press? No one has even seen Suni out in public? Weird.

Marthatex said:
Very strange that they haven't released pictures of Suri (surigate?). Notice how the other stars have released pictures so quickly - Stefani, Jolie-Pitt, Brooke Shields, Gwyneth Paltrow, Garner-Affleck.

So are they trying to punish the press? No one has even seen Suni out in public? Weird.
I like that - SURIGATE!!! :D

indallas2 said:
I like that - SURIGATE!!! :D

I really wonder if they didn't have artificial insemination. Look how long it took Tom to get Nicole pregnant. Of course it could have been a problem with Nicole but for Tom not to think the baby was his...Nicole's baby...kind of tells me maybe he has a low sperm count. Maybe Tom and Katie had some help, the sperm got mixed up and the baby is black :doh: I'M ONLY KIDDING. I don't know, maybe it doesn't look like Tom and he is afraid that people will comment on that. He's so weird who knows what is going through his mentally ill head.

Seriously you would think he would have been the first one to want to show her off...parading her around. Odd that there hasn't been a peep of a look at that baby. Maybe something is wrong with her. A health problem and he has been feeding her vitimans and exercising her legs and arms :D Could even be depression after she got a look at her itty bitty daddy :dance:

Bobbisangel said:
I really wonder if they didn't have artificial insemination. Look how long it took Tom to get Nicole pregnant. Of course it could have been a problem with Nicole but for Tom not to think the baby was his...Nicole's baby...kind of tells me maybe he has a low sperm count. Maybe Tom and Katie had some help, the sperm got mixed up and the baby is black :doh: I'M ONLY KIDDING. I don't know, maybe it doesn't look like Tom and he is afraid that people will comment on that. He's so weird who knows what is going through his mentally ill head.

Seriously you would think he would have been the first one to want to show her off...parading her around. Odd that there hasn't been a peep of a look at that baby. Maybe something is wrong with her. A health problem and he has been feeding her vitimans and exercising her legs and arms :D Could even be depression after she got a look at her itty bitty daddy :dance:

He has to know that people are wondering why no one (other than Scientology cronies) has seen her. There have been several babies born after Surigate and they've been photo-opped already.

There is something sooooooo not right about this. I even read on one of the gossip blogs that there seems to be no birth certificate. How long til you have to file one in CA? :waitasec:

He is just a little control freak, he knows everybody is waiting to see pictures. This is just his way of controlling., he is such a detestable little turd.

I hate to be the one to tell him this, but I could care less about seeing what his baby looks like. I've seen enough of him to last 40 lifetimes, so I surely don't want to see his offspring. Personally, I don't think movie stars owe it to the public to show off their new babies, as I think every family deserves a bit of privacy while they're adjusting to a new baby in their life. But considering Tom started out his relationship with Katie by jumping on Oprah's couch, and paraded their relationship thru a proposal at the Eiffel Tower and continued jumping, hooting, hollering and lecturing thru every point on the globe, then I hope every paparazi from here to Africa is stalking him right now. If ever a thetan deserved to be hounded and stalked like last night's dinner, it's Shorty.

TisHerself said:
He is just a little control freak, he knows everybody is waiting to see pictures. This is just his way of controlling., he is such a detestable little turd.

What a moron, I hope if/when she miraculously appears (because it WILL be a miracle since IMO she doesn't even exist) that no one pays any attention. That would teach him to try to control the universe. Why aren't any of the tabloids calling him out on this? I'm not talking about the Globe but some of the more reputable ones like People and US Weekly? They don't have to come out and say she doesn't exist but they could do a weekly "wonder where Suri is?" feature and just let the implication be enough. I'm sure they are scared of him and his sue-happy ways but wondering why the child has been seen by no one can't be anything to sue over can it?

TisHerself said:
Yep, that's what I think too.
Making everyone wait.
He probably thinks his whole life is a movie, he is building the suspense...you know, that's what we have to look forward to, Cruise being a director..

God, just imagine being poor Katie, what a silly silly girl.
He must be an absolute pain to live with, she probably has to fight him for the mirror....he is soooo vain....

I'm with y'all who thinking he's controlling the release for when he's good and ready. Like building the suspense. Heaven forbid he had to share some of the hoopla with Shiloh's arrival. I thinking he's waiting for that to die down and then gee, time to roll out Suri. I'm very cynical about that, can't you tell?

Either that, or they're waiting for Suri to be a few months old, so no one can tell that she wasn't born on April 18th! :doh:

Something just isn't right. For how overjoyed he was over the birth, it makes no sense that 2 months later, not a pic of her. They've shown pics of TomKat out and about, but no baby. Me, myself, am really not the least bit interested in hearing one peep outta him, but I am curious as to why the delay. JMHO

WITH OR WITHOUT pictures, we are forced to conclude a child must have been born - after all, kate and brooke shields were birthing on the SAME day at the same hospital - maybe brooke saw baby suri in the nursey?????

TisHerself said:

This is EXACTLY what I think. It's one big F-You to the world, it's all about control. Sad, but I really think he's too self absorbed to even really just relax and bond with his new baby girl.

(Un-like the pics of Brad with Shiloh, man is he wrapped around that itty bitty pinky or what!!!)

Jubie

I think he's trying to show that for no amount of money will his baby pictures be sold-as if he's selling out the baby or something. Maybe it's a scientology thing_LOL We should ask Greta-isn't she a scientologist. And, I don't remember seeing the TRavolta baby until she was 5 Ella Blue

I agree-something's not right about this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is a control freak!!
Poor Katie! I mean, have her parents even seen the baby yet?

BTW: Is nicole kidman pregnant?? I remember she miscarried shortly after they separated.

I think he's waiting until he's offered more money for pix of Suri than Jolie-Pitt were offered for pix of Shiloh. If they got 4.2 million, I'm sure he feels entitled to even more. Maybe he can donate the proceeds to the charity of his choice.... hmmm, like maybe the Church of Scientology???

Hi Ellen :)
I think Katie's parents were allowed to see the baby after about two weeks.It had to be when he was there, so he could monitor their visit!
Is there a "We can't stand Cruise" website anywhere I wonder, would love to buy a t shirt!

HeartofTexas said:
I think he's waiting until he's offered more money for pix of Suri than Jolie-Pitt were offered for pix of Shiloh. If they got 4.2 million, I'm sure he feels entitled to even more. Maybe he can donate the proceeds to the charity of his choice.... hmmm, like maybe the Church of Scientology???
I personally would rather see Angelina and brads baby over his...

Baby Suri

14jqirc.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members