Tom Cruise Bill - ALL THINGS TOM CRUISE (RELATED)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hollywood superstar Tom Cruise said overnight he would be happy to father 10 children after he and his fiancee Katie Holmes had their first baby girl.

"I always wanted to be a father. I remember my whole life, I wanted to be a father. So I'm hoping maybe I have 10 children," he said with laughter at a press conference in Tokyo.":doh:

Maybe I am just nit picking and misinterpreting his comments but when I first read this it made me think that he is not including his children from his marriage with Nicole here.. that he is only refering to those he has supposedly ( very questionable in my opinion) genetically contributed to...

Maybe its me but he seems to have his older children taking a back seat to Suri and any others he may have with katie...

opme said:
"Hollywood superstar Tom Cruise said overnight he would be happy to father 10 children after he and his fiancee Katie Holmes had their first baby girl.

"I always wanted to be a father. I remember my whole life, I wanted to be a father. So I'm hoping maybe I have 10 children," he said with laughter at a press conference in Tokyo.":doh:

Maybe I am just nit picking and misinterpreting his comments but when I first read this it made me think that he is not including his children from his marriage with Nicole here.. that he is only refering to those he has supposedly ( very questionable in my opinion) genetically contributed to...

Maybe its me but he seems to have his older children taking a back seat to Suri and any others he may have with katie...

I don't think you're nit picking - the comment struck me the same way. What an terribly insensitive thing for him to say. :waitasec: :snooty:

I realize that this will never happen, but it would be absolutely wonderful if people just stopped paying attention to celebrities private lives. If people weren't so fixated on them, power-trip cruise wouldn't have anything to wag over their heads.

Also, I think it's just weird, all the chaos of wanting to see this baby. I think Tom Cruise and the other celebrities should sheild their children from the media. I know that this may create more hassle for them, but If I were famous, I wouldn't want my kids' pictures everywhere. It invites all sorts of scary things into your life. Stalkers, child predators, etc.. they're everywhere.

I hope I don't offend anyone with this statement, it's truly only my view of things. I don't think you guys are nutty about wanting to see this baby, I just think the whole concept is strange to me. :truce: :blowkiss:

Yes, what an insensitive thing for Cruise to say re:being a father....
Also what a stupid thing to say in that, "I remember my whole life, I wanted to be a father'
Why would he use the word remember, what an idiot.....

Thank God his adopted kids have someone grounded like Nic for a mother.

Jules said:
If like everyone else you've been wondering what happened to Suri Cruise and why we've never seen a picture of her, here is part of the answer: :laugh: :laugh: No one wanted to pay for her.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,200911,00.html
Holy cow! My wish came true! People have stopped giving Tom EVERYTHING he wants, including all the attention he 'deserves'.... and "more money than angelina and brad got for Shiloh".....

The top offer, 3 million, was rescinded and now that the baby is 3 months old, one of the magazines said the price would drop a lot now.

We are talking about a baby here, but dang, Tom got b*tch slapped! :razz:

mssheila said:
Holy cow! My wish came true! People have stopped giving Tom EVERYTHING he wants, including all the attention he 'deserves'.... and "more money than angelina and brad got for Shiloh".....

The top offer, 3 million, was rescinded and now that the baby is 3 months old, one of the magazines said the price would drop a lot now.

We are talking about a baby here, but dang, Tom got b*tch slapped! :razz:
LOL..yeah, the "mini it's all about me, me, me!!" has finally gotten what he deserves, nothing. :D Gotta love it. :p

Well, I'll donate to see Suri Gate. They shouldn't take it out on the child. I feel sorry for her now.

Anyone want to start up a fund?

P.S. ( I bet the truth is they wanted a big spread and be on the front page, etc. and the publishers didn't want to do JUST WHAT TOM WANTED)

Marthatex said:
Well, I'll donate to see Suri Gate. They shouldn't take it out on the child. I feel sorry for her now.

Anyone want to start up a fund?

P.S. ( I bet the truth is they wanted a big spread and be on the front page, etc. and the publishers didn't want to do JUST WHAT TOM WANTED)
I am sure the child doesn't care that her pic is not in the paper. :crazy: The real thing to be sorry for her is the fact that her father is an controlling freak. :doh: I feel sorry for ALL his kiddos. :(

I read that the photo op and auction of the Suri pictures were shortly after Suri's arrival. Now Suri came a couple months (right?)before Shiloh.
So how did Tom know that 3 mil was not a good offer,if the news of the Joli-Pitt sale didn't make the news until June? So how would he know he wasn't doing as well as Jolie-Pitt? They say the baby pictures are worth less as she gets older, so it couldn't have happened after Shiloh..right?
I don't get it.

JB, I think it was made public before Shiloh's birth what the pictures were going for (if I remember correctly :D ). I'm sure Tom was major offended when his daughter didn't get top billing.

The whole picture thing may be why he offered up his jet to get them from Namibia too. Anything to be linked to them - pictures, jet, gift basket he sent - pathetic.... :rolleyes:

Jules said:
JB, I think it was made public before Shiloh's birth what the pictures were going for (if I remember correctly :D ). I'm sure Tom was major offended when his daughter didn't get top billing.

The whole picture thing may be why he offered up his jet to get them from Namibia too. Anything to be linked to them - pictures, jet, gift basket he sent - pathetic.... :rolleyes:
But wasn't Suri born like 2 months before?

JBean said:
But wasn't Suri born like 2 months before?

I think she was born toward the end of April and Shiloh the end of May. Perhaps Brad and Angelina already had things set up then as to the pictures and Tom decided to see what he could pull for Suri.

Jules said:

Fox News correspondent Roger Friedman said that according to his sources, "a photo shoot of Suri was offered to Wire Image, the prestigious agency, for sale to the various celebrity magazines" shortly after the Suri's arrival.

So, are you saying that the amount for Shiloh's pictures were already disclosed this ealry? i need to get my hair done more often so i can keep up with my celebrity gossip! i am so behind.

Jules said:
I think she was born toward the end of April and Shiloh the end of May. Perhaps Brad and Angelina already had things set up then as to the pictures and Tom decided to see what he could pull for Suri.
I am catching on now.

JBean said:
So, are you saying that the amount for Shiloh's pictures were already disclosed this ealry?

Yes... I'm sure it was known in inner circles what they were doing and the details of it. I'm sure they had to have had communications with Tiny Tom after Suri was born regarding the use of his jet to get home.

Jules said:
Yes... I'm sure it was known in inner circles what they were doing and the details of it. I'm sure they had to have had communications with Tiny Tom after Suri was born regarding the use of his jet to get home.
let me put it to you this way. I had to google Star Jones Reynolds because I didn't know who she was in another thread.
I am star challenged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member