Tom Cruise Bill - ALL THINGS TOM CRUISE (RELATED)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is baby Suri Cruise living the Scientology life?

Suri Cruise had a Scientology-inspired silent birth; now some are wondering if her mysterious absence might be part of a Scientology-inspired quiet life.

Speculation has been rampant about why the public, and even some of Cruise’s close friends, reportedly haven’t seen the action star’s offspring. Rick Ross of Cultnews.com tells The Scoop that devout Scientologist Cruise and his convert sweetie Katie Holmes may be following the teachings of L. Ron Hubbard — who advised against exposing young children to noise.

“A negative experience coupled with noise can create what Scientologists call an engram — which leads to recurring negative reactions,” Ross explains. “That might include paparazzi, newspeople, or a clamorous crowd. The only way to remove engrams, Scientologists believe, is through the process they call auditing. When a Scientologist talks about ‘reaching clear’ — they’re talking about clearing engrams from your mind. Tom Cruise’s efforts to create a quiet cocoon around his daughter might be a precaution against engrams.”
And can you even imagine ol' Tom acting weirder than normal???

“While on his worldwide promotion of ‘Mission Impossible III,’ I am told, his behavior was, in a word, paranoid,” says Ross. “He was obsessed about the purity of the air and at one point, he was convinced he was being followed and insisted on taking longer routes to places. He was also quite concerned about whether locks worked and had them checked. Scientologists are not only afraid of creating engrams, they’re also afraid of the effects of those around them who they call Suppressive Persons or SPs. It’s possible that Tom Cruise is being overcome by his Scientology training and that’s leading to a paranoid world view that is being reflected in his behavior with baby Suri.”
http://msnbc.msn.com/id/13639841/

Jules said:
I wonder if that's real? I would think Tom would have had his given name on the birth certificate, not his professional name. :waitasec:
And, her name is listed as "Kate." I would think that both parents would have their legal names on the birth certificate. Was Katie's given name "Kate?"

nanandjim said:
And, her name is listed as "Kate." I would think that both parents would have their legal names on the birth certificate. Was Katie's given name "Kate?"

Nope, I just read elsewhere her legal name is Katherine.

julia said:
Check this out. Suri's birth certificate. Still weird how no Suri. But really who cares? Maybe she had a Cabbage Patch kid. :dance:

http://www.tmz.com/2006/07/10/exclusive-suri-cruise-birth-certificate/
I don't believe for a minute that birth certificate is real.

Neither parent signed the thing but someone did who is listed as a "friend."

They used Thomas Cruise but put Kate Holmes when her legal name is Katherine.

Suri has no middle name??? That's weird.

It was filed almost a month after the baby was born.

Nope, not real in my book.

Nope, not real in my book.[/QUOTE]
I don't buy it either-anyone could make a fake birth certificate with Photoshop...

Shannon

Doesn't the hospital keep birth certificate copies on record? Wouldn't the "real" one be somewhere on their computer system?? Doesn't the State of California have a list of all live births? There should be a way to track down the "real" certificate if this one is a phoney.

The whole thing sounds really suspicious, but then again who knows? I would expect that a newborn baby would have to go out for check-ups at the pediatrician and why haven't we seen that? Does the baby even have a pediatrician? It seems like there should be a paper trail of vaccinations, etc.

But with my kids, I had to send in money to the state to get a copy of it.

It was $22.00 then.

TaylorJ4 said:
Nope, not real in my book.
I don't buy it either-anyone could make a fake birth certificate with Photoshop...

Shannon[/QUOTE]

They can sure do alot with that photoshop.

I don't buy it either. Notice that the name of the mother is "Kate." Isn't Katie's given name Katherine? Or did Tiny Tom have her name legally changed?

ETA: I saw two ppl posted the same thing before me, oops! :blushing:

Another board did a little research, and the license number for the nurse on the certificate does not match the name, they are two different people.

It's totally fake.

I know where I live I had to sign @ birth. Then I had to send money in before I got them. So something isn't right in my book.

Olivia77 said:
Another board did a little research, and the license number for the nurse on the certificate does not match the name, they are two different people.

It's totally fake.
You can look up a nursing license (or any state-issued license) on that state's government website. I live in TN and we don't even have to bring in our nursing license renewals anymore, we have a clerical person who checks the TN State site to make sure we have renewed out license. You can also check to see if the doctor who signed the birth certificate is for real.

Honestly, it's a little bit scary how much info is available there. You can see my address, the year I was first licensed, etc. on that site.

Is it possible that the baby was born with some problems, that's why they are not showing her?

TaylorJ4 said:
Is it possible that the baby was born with some problems, that's why they are not showing her?
Yes, that is a theory that many have. I have heard there are rumors in her parents town that she does have some problems.

ETA: I really hope that she is okay, and if not, that they don't hide her away in "shame." That would be awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth