Tom Cruise Bill - ALL THINGS TOM CRUISE (RELATED)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a Suri somewhere around, tom Chithead is way too much of a control freak not to produce a child when he is good and ready. He is such a little smarmy twerp he knows everyone is wondering about her. He also knows everyone pretty much believes he is not the father. But unless Kate/Katie/Katherine ever gets her mind back his secret is safe:laugh:

TisHerself said:
There's a Suri somewhere around, tom Chithead is way too much of a control freak not to produce a child when he is good and ready. He is such a little smarmy twerp he knows everyone is wondering about her. He also knows everyone pretty much believes he is not the father. But unless Kate/Katie/Katherine ever gets her mind back his secret is safe:laugh:

I hope it backfires and if/when she finally makes her debut, I hope no one gives a rats azz and pays any attention. But I know that won't happen but it's nice to dream, eh?

shopper said:
I hope it backfires and if/when she finally makes her debut, I hope no one gives a rats azz and pays any attention. But I know that won't happen but it's nice to dream, eh?
I'm with you I hope it backfires also.

shopper said:

Count me in as far as hoping it's a ho-hum deal. I kinda think it will be now, at least not so much of a hoopla as it would have been closer to the time of birth. I'm totally guessing, but I think he's doing it like someone else said, that there will be all this pent-up anticipation. Uhhhh, nope. I'm curious, but not that curious. Make her debut and then go back into the private life. That would be fine by me. I think he's controlling this for all the wrong reasons. She's like a pawn, IMO :furious: Okay, can ya tell I've lost all respect for him?! :slap:

DEPUTYDAWG said:
Count me in as far as hoping it's a ho-hum deal. I kinda think it will be now, at least not so much of a hoopla as it would have been closer to the time of birth. I'm totally guessing, but I think he's doing it like someone else said, that there will be all this pent-up anticipation. Uhhhh, nope. I'm curious, but not that curious. Make her debut and then go back into the private life. That would be fine by me. I think he's controlling this for all the wrong reasons. She's like a pawn, IMO :furious: Okay, can ya tell I've lost all respect for him?! :slap:

I think a LOT of people have lost respect for him. He's totally wigged out.

I can't imagine trying to calculate my every move, every single day. I also can't imagine some cult dictating every single aspect of my life either. Having said that, that's quite a contradiction isn't it? He is totally controlled by Scientology IMO, but yet, he tries to be as controlling in Katie's life and his kids. IMO, he's not content to just "parent" his children, he seems to feel a need to control them.

Not that I feel too sorry for him, but it must suck living like that. But I definitely feel sorry for his children. I don't doubt that he loves them, and I don't think he abuses them, but his controlling can't be healthy.

shopper said:
I think a LOT of people have lost respect for him. He's totally wigged out.

I can't imagine trying to calculate my every move, every single day. I also can't imagine some cult dictating every single aspect of my life either. Having said that, that's quite a contradiction isn't it? He is totally controlled by Scientology IMO, but yet, he tries to be as controlling in Katie's life and his kids. IMO, he's not content to just "parent" his children, he seems to feel a need to control them.

Not that I feel too sorry for him, but it must suck living like that. But I definitely feel sorry for his children. I don't doubt that he loves them, and I don't think he abuses them, but his controlling can't be healthy.
I don't think Tom sees what he is doing, mainly because he is mega rich and probably surrounded by untold 'yes' men.

Now, he has a pretty, young, naive 'yes' woman by his side. So, I can see why he jumped up and down on Oprah's couch. Life is grand for him.

I truly believe that he divorced Nicole because she resisted his so-called religion. They may have even had a deal that she would not get pregnant; and if she did, the child would be raised as a Scientologist. Well, Nicole got pregnant; and I highly doubt that she would have let that happen.

I know that Nicole was devastated by their breakup, but the Lord acts in strange ways. She has now been blessed with the love of a man who seems to adore her. I truly hope that she finds everlasting love and happiness with Keith.

As for Tom and Katie, I can't wait until they fade off into the sunset. It's such a shame because I really liked Tom when he was young (in Risky Business). I think that it is ironic at his first wife, Mimi Rogers, introduced him to Scientology. At least, she keeps her religious beliefs to herself.

<<I truly believe that he divorced Nicole because she resisted his so-called religion. They may have even had a deal that she would not get pregnant; and if she did, the child would be raised as a Scientologist. Well, Nicole got pregnant; and I highly doubt that she would have let that happen.

I know that Nicole was devastated by their breakup, but the Lord acts in strange ways. She has now been blessed with the love of a man who seems to adore her. I truly hope that she finds everlasting love and happiness with Keith.>>

I think his loopy religion was the basis for Nic and Tom's break up too.
She's a good Catholic girl and as much as I can't stand Catholicism, it beats Scientology, that Hubbard dude was a freak :D

narlacat said:
...I think his loopy religion was the basis for Nic and Tom's break up too. She's a good Catholic girl...
The weird thing is that I never liked Nicole when she was with Tom and never thought that she was that pretty. I saw her give interviews (actually I saw her on Oprah) after the breakup and was absolutely amazed at how gracious she was. I really, really admired her for taking the high road when she could have badmouthed him to high heaven. Nicole is the one who came out of the situation smelling like a rose. She is far better off without him. I suspect that she is mortified with his outlandish behavior as of late and probably thankful that things happened the way that they did. :eek:

narlacat said:
She's a good Catholic girl and as much as I can't stand Catholicism, it beats Scientology, that Hubbard dude was a freak :D
:laugh: :laugh: My thoughts exactly!

julia said:
She is also close friends with Jlo and Marc Anthony. They try to get em to join at all costs.

I don't think they'll be able to sucker those 2 in.

shopper said:
Hmmm, even more intriguing, Leah Rimini is a Scientologist. :waitasec:
I heard (or read) that. I used to like her (character) a lot more before I become aware of this.

Sounds like half of the Hollywood stars are aliens or worshipping them. :eek:

nanandjim said:
I heard (or read) that. I used to like her (character) a lot more before I become aware of this.

Sounds like half of the Hollywood stars are aliens or worshipping them. :eek:

Couching this with "I don't know much more than this," but on the radio today I heard a celeb gossip report that said part of the reason Madonna was leaving kaballah (sp? have no clue) was because it was costing her too much $$ and it was causing friction between her and her hubby...

AND THEN...that John Travolta's talking to Madonna about Scientology, hahahahaha....as IF that won't cost much $$$$

:bang:

DEPUTYDAWG said:
Couching this with "I don't know much more than this," but on the radio today I heard a celeb gossip report that said part of the reason Madonna was leaving kaballah (sp? have no clue) was because it was costing her too much $$ and it was causing friction between her and her hubby...

AND THEN...that John Travolta's talking to Madonna about Scientology, hahahahaha....as IF that won't cost much $$$$

These people are crackpots.

Check this out today on TMZ.com

http://www.tmz.com/2006/07/11/exclusive-cruise-shields-births-new-twist/

UPDATE: St. John's has still not called back, but we may have figured out what is going on here. It seems the nurse entered the license number of the doctors who delivered the children. Doctors are registered with the Medical Board, not the Nursing Board. Reps from two other hospitals -- UCLA and St. Joseph's -- told TMZ the box for "License Nnumber" should have the nurse's license, not the doctor's

narlacat said:
<<I truly believe that he divorced Nicole because she resisted his so-called religion. They may have even had a deal that she would not get pregnant; and if she did, the child would be raised as a Scientologist. Well, Nicole got pregnant; and I highly doubt that she would have let that happen.

I know that Nicole was devastated by their breakup, but the Lord acts in strange ways. She has now been blessed with the love of a man who seems to adore her. I truly hope that she finds everlasting love and happiness with Keith.>>

I think his loopy religion was the basis for Nic and Tom's break up too.
I watched a TV program about a month ago and they were talking about Scientology. They talked about Tom Cruise because he's so high profile for them. They spoke to people who were former Scientologists to get the inside scoop about the "religion". They spoke to a gentlemen who was formerly an "auditor". He worked with a lot of celebrities including Tom Cruise. He said at one point he was called out of the blue to go to Tom Cruise's residence to do an audit on Nicole Kidman. He thought this was strange because this was always done at the Scientology facility. He didn't say what happened, but he did say the audit never occurred. Now at the end of that same year (I can't remember if it was 2000 or 2001) is when Tom Cruise claims they separated; but Nicole says they separated at the beginning of the next year. All Tom would say is "Nic knows why" and she kept saying she didn't have a clue. My guess is that she wasn't cooperating with Scientology and refusing to be audited, etc. The higher ups in the religion probably told him to move on, so he did.

fundiva said:
I watched a TV program about a month ago and they were talking about Scientology. They talked about Tom Cruise because he's so high profile for them. They spoke to people who were former Scientologists to get the inside scoop about the "religion". They spoke to a gentlemen who was formerly an "auditor". He worked with a lot of celebrities including Tom Cruise. He said at one point he was called out of the blue to go to Tom Cruise's residence to do an audit on Nicole Kidman. He thought this was strange because this was always done at the Scientology facility. He didn't say what happened, but he did say the audit never occurred. Now at the end of that same year (I can't remember if it was 2000 or 2001) is when Tom Cruise claims they separated; but Nicole says they separated at the beginning of the next year. All Tom would say is "Nic knows why" and she kept saying she didn't have a clue. My guess is that she wasn't cooperating with Scientology and refusing to be audited, etc. The higher ups in the religion probably told him to move on, so he did.

Maybe she kicked the dude in the nuts and ran off. :D

DEPUTYDAWG said:

I don't know much about Kaballah, but it doesn't seem to me to be as controlling as Scientology. When I think of Kaballah, I don't automatically think 'cult'. Maybe it is, but it doesn't seem to exert such control of every aspect of its members lives. I know Madonna shells out a lot of money to Kaballah, but I don't know if that's her own doing or if it is demanded.

But I totally cannot see Madonna joining Scientology, she's way too smart for that crap. Plus, she's incredibly stubborn and hardheaded to have someone dictate every aspect of her life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth