Tom Cruise Bill - ALL THINGS TOM CRUISE (RELATED)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She thought he was all that. She needs to tell the world that it is Chris Klein's baby and all the BS he has put her thru. TC cares for no one but Tiny Tom.

Maybe Suri bears a strong resemblance to Chris Klein, and that's why no photos have been released.

Floh said:
I don't believe he will ever let her go. she doesn't stand a chance trying to leave. he's too powerful and she has no power at all.

she may have an . . . accident. he has too many people under his thumb to not try to watch out for him if she were to decide to run.

and she'd never be able to get out of that compound with her child (if there is one).

he couldn't allow her to speak. if there is a child, he now has that child to hold over her.

the more she is cut off from her family, the further away from reality, IMO. she will see them as enemies.

no matter her father is a lawyer, i believe her entire family don't stand a chance reaching her. legally, they can do nothing. Tiny Tom has more funds at his disposal for stronger lawyers.

it is the most public display of the effects a cult has on a person i have ever, ever seen.

i hope it can at least be used as a lesson to others.
I agree Floh, she's pretty well ******.
He will never let her go now, you are right, it would not be easy for her to walk out, quite the contrary.
He would not let her walk out and take the baby, it's that simple.

It has been an awful public display, I am embarrased for her.

Don't feel sorry for her yet. She's still madly in love with the shrimp and has a new baby. She jets off to Aspen for dinner and then flies back home. They're going to be building a new home/compound. She's young and impressionable and doesn't yet realize she's slowly being brainwashed. Maybe she never will, once the brainwashing takes full effect. But she won't see what's happening in one stroke of lightning. It will take hundreds of little lightbulbs going off over a period of time for her to realize he has sucked the life out of her. But you can bet the bank on him grooming this baby to be some kind of Scientology leader... and she will have the fight of her life getting the baby away from him.

It will take hundreds of little lightbulbs going off over a period of time for her to realize he has sucked the life out of her.

Yep and that's going to take a while!
Could take years.

Sounds like this forthcoming book will make Cruise's life even more fun!

Tom Cruise "Tell All" Book

Posted Jul 13th 2006 4:00PM by TMZ Staff
Filed under: Tom and Katie

The drumbeat of controversy surrounding Tom Cruise is about to get even louder.

A potentially explosive tell-all biography of Cruise is now in the writing phase, after a year of research by British writer Andrew Morton. Sources tell TMZ that Morton has spent the last several months in Los Angeles interviewing people close to Cruise about the star's career, his religion, even his sexuality.

That research is now done, and Morton has sat down to to write the manuscript itself. However, word of some of his findings has begun to eke out in New York publishing circles, generating buzz for a book that is still months away from publication.

Morton gained worldwide attention for his 1992 biography of Princess Diana, in which he disclosed her battles with bulimia and her troubled marriage to Prince Charles. He also wrote "Monica's Story," about Monica Lewinsky and penned a tell-all about Madonna.

A spokesman for St. Martin's Press, which is publishing Morton's Cruise book, said the writer "has done an enormous amount of research; now, he's started to write." The spokesman didn't say what the book's title would be or when it would be published.
http://www.tmz.com/2006/07/13/tom-cruise-tell-all-book/

I'm with you, Shopper... I love Morton's books, and I'll definitely buy this one. I bet Tiny Tom doesn't even know the meaning of the word "livid" yet. The Scientology people are already trying to stop the book according to articles I've read on the web... they've known this book was in the works since last Fall. The whole scenario should make for fun reading!

HeartofTexas said:
I'm with you, Shopper... I love Morton's books, and I'll definitely buy this one. I bet Tiny Tom doesn't even know the meaning of the word "livid" yet. The Scientology people are already trying to stop the book according to articles I've read on the web... they've known this book was in the works since last Fall. The whole scenario should make for fun reading!

LOL, you got that right. I'm sure Andrew Morton knows his rights and all the legalities of writing unauthorized biographries so the cult can just STFU and get over it. And this just proves the amount of control they have over Tom, that they think others will just blindly roll over and do as they say. :mad:

If Morton was willing to go up against the Royals in Britain, I'm sure he feels quite free to go up against the poster child for Scientology. Like I said, the whole fiasco should make for fun reading! Got get'em, Andrew! Give the little pipsqueak a run for his money.

BTW, rumor mill has it that Tom's gay proclivities will be coming out in this book. And Tom's lawyer has already threatened to sue if certain letters are used. Can't wait!

HeartofTexas said:
If Morton was willing to go up against the Royals in Britain, I'm sure he feels quite free to go up against the poster child for Scientology. Like I said, the whole fiasco should make for fun reading! Got get'em, Andrew! Give the little pipsqueak a run for his money.

BTW, rumor mill has it that Tom's gay proclivities will be coming out in this book. And Tom's lawyer has already threatened to sue if certain letters are used. Can't wait!

Me neither! I will def. buy this book!

Did anyone else hear that Katie was pregnant again? My Mother in Law told me that.

The ironic thing is, I couldn't care less if he is gay or whatever his sexual preferences might be, who cares. I would still go see his movies IF he was an upstanding person. But what I hate is when he takes advantance of a starstruck girl (even though she is old enough to know better). He is USING her for his own purposes without any regard to what is best for her. And I hate that. And have no desire to ever see another TC movie again. I applaud "Kate's" parents for boycotting the wedding. "Kate" knows better and her parents are not going to be a part of a cult wedding. What a joke TC has made of himself!!!

I cant get over how he said he doesnt call her katie but "Kate" that too me is a huge red flag, he is too controlling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member