Tom Cruise Bill - ALL THINGS TOM CRUISE (RELATED)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is funny:

Beginning at 9:00 a.m. (PST) on Monday July 17, curious persons will be able to dial 1-900-GET-NEWS to hear Mr. Cruise and Ms. Holmes provide prerecorded information about their privacy-loving daughter.

"At $1.99 a minute billed automatically to the telephone number from which a call is made, this service represents a great bargain for Tom Cruise fans everywhere," said Mr. Cruise' publicist, Paul Bloch.

More: http://www.pugbus.net/artman/publish/07132006_11_surihotline.shtml

p.s. it's satire.

Well, I just finished reading the last three pages, and this is all I have to say:

tinfoil-hat-ani.gif

Floh said:
This is funny:

Beginning at 9:00 a.m. (PST) on Monday July 17, curious persons will be able to dial 1-900-GET-NEWS to hear Mr. Cruise and Ms. Holmes provide prerecorded information about their privacy-loving daughter.

"At $1.99 a minute billed automatically to the telephone number from which a call is made, this service represents a great bargain for Tom Cruise fans everywhere," said Mr. Cruise' publicist, Paul Bloch.

More: http://www.pugbus.net/artman/publish/07132006_11_surihotline.shtml

p.s. it's satire.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Juliana said:
The ironic thing is, I couldn't care less if he is gay or whatever his sexual preferences might be, who cares. I would still go see his movies IF he was an upstanding person. But what I hate is when he takes advantance of a starstruck girl (even though she is old enough to know better). He is USING her for his own purposes without any regard to what is best for her. And I hate that. And have no desire to ever see another TC movie again. I applaud "Kate's" parents for boycotting the wedding. "Kate" knows better and her parents are not going to be a part of a cult wedding. What a joke TC has made of himself!!!

I agree. I don't care about the gay thing either, in fact I kinda liked him better when that was the only rumor about him. :loser:

HeartofTexas said:
...Tom's lawyer has already threatened to sue if certain letters are used...
Certain letters?? Has Tom written "love" letters to some guys?? If so, that should be interesting. Also, if this is the case, there is nothing that Tom can do about it. The letters would be owned by whatever guys decided to most probably sell them.

Forgive me if I am reading more into your post than I should have. :)

IMHO TC is bi-polar. I wonder how long before he totally burns up. :waitasec: Since he does not believe in meds, I just hope when he does go he doesn't take Kate and the baby with him.:(

Floh said:
Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes Set to Marry: Katie's Folks May Skip It

Holmes’ parents, devout Catholics Martin and Kathleen, intend to skip the actual ceremony, a “friend” of Cruise reportedly told Life & Style Weekly, according to gossip queen Jeannette Walls of MSNBC.

http://www.nationalledger.com/artman/publish/article_27267001.shtml

Skip the wedding? or maybe they're simply not invited at all? :waitasec:
I just have to shake my head. What has this young woman gotten herself into?? It is absolutely unreal to me. I believe that I would boycott the wedding if I were her parents and family. There is no way that I would stand for this type of ceremony. Katie, after all, is a grownup. She is allowing herself to be sucked into this crap. So sad and so very sad for the children.

Nicole should be thanking her lucky stars that she is out of this mess.

deandaniellws said:
Tiny psyco Cruise thought the baby she was carrying wasn't his. It was. Dna was done on the miscarried fetus and it did indeed belong to the fool.
I believe that he was "hoping" that it wasn't his. So, he could use that as his excuse for the divorce. I tend to believe that the refusal for the insane audit by the Scientologist was the last straw for Tom and his so-called church.

Tristan said:
I have said from Day 1 that they will not show Suri for a LONG time.
Since they didn't show their other children for years, why should this one
be any different.
If you think about it, what other celebrity Scientologist has shown their children as infants? I don't recall ever seeing John Travolta's kids or Leah Remini's baby girl or Kirstie Alley's children as babies, just to name a few.

Does anyone else remember seeing any of these celebrities' children when they were infants?

nanandjim said:
If you think about it, what other celebrity Scientologist has shown their children as infants? I don't recall ever seeing John Travolta's kids or Leah Remini's baby girl or Kirstie Alley's children as babies, just to name a few.

Does anyone else remember seeing any of these celebrities' children when they were infants?

I still don't think I've seen a pic of Leah's baby.

Leah is apparantly really good friends with Ellen DeGeneres. Leah was on Ellen's show a few months after the baby was born and was interviewed. During the show they showed a cute little clip where Ellen went to Leah's house to help her out with the new baby. Leah introduced her to the baby and showed the audience. Then Leah started givig Ellen chores to do, I think it ended with Ellen running around the house doing laundry, etc, and bringing ice tea to Leah as she lounged on the couch. It was cute.

kato said:
I still don't think I've seen a pic of Leah's baby.
I have - there was a spread in People within the last 6 weeks, I think. The theme was 3 generations, stars with their own mothers and their children. Leah was one, also Denise Richards, can't recall the others just now. I believe it was in after Mother's Day. Of course, I sent old magazine to be recycled last week! :(

nanandjim said:

I don't think I would have cared enough to remember. But none of these celebs, as brain-fried as they might be to belong to Scientology, are the kind of media *advertiser censored* Cruise is. The fact he more or less surrendered the baby battle to Pitt & Jolie is rather odd, in light of everything that went on up to that point.

I have my suspicions there is something less than perfect about the baby. Hell, it could be perfectly normal and simply "ugly" by Hollywood standards.

lol, he is holding out for something. Who knows. Tom is or was a good actor. He is just a weird "real" person. As for Katie. Girlfriend needs to get away from him. I did not realize he had the majority of custody of the 2 older kids. Scientology sect I am sure. They had photos out of them when they adopted them .(I don't believe they adopted them at birth though, but I recall seeing photos of them)

Maybe this baby is just ugly. Or maybe it has 2 heads, or 6 toes?

julia said:
.... or 6 toes?

Let's pray the poor thing didn't inherit her mom's nasty feet. :eek: :sick:

Katie has some seriously jacked up feet. :silenced: :hand:

Jules said:
Let's pray the poor thing didn't inherit her mom's nasty feet. :eek: :sick:

Katie has some seriously jacked up feet. :silenced: :hand:
Or be like her wanna be bio dad and have to wear 2 inch heels to catch up to your wife. Maybe Suri is going to be a short stubby chubby gal:doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joe Cool wannabe