Tom Cruise Bill - ALL THINGS TOM CRUISE (RELATED)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:laugh:
Jules said:
Here's another one - you can really see the jacked up toes in the round picture of just her foot. Her big toe is actually laying sideways and the other ones look like beaks. :eek: :sick:

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c108/JulieRae65/katiefeet.jpg
They are nasty. What happened to her toes? Its like when Martin Lawrence talks about "Hammer time" in the toes. Ewwww....

Marthatex said:
I wonder if Tom just dumped her there in the "compound" with the child, and went somewhere else?

Oh well, I can imagine worse surroundings. Are the neighbors friendly? Maybe she can start an Amway business or something.

He did dump her at least for awhile. They showed him on TV presenting Steven Spielberg an award in Chicago the other night.

I will believe it when I see it also. I will also believe Leah Remini...however you spell it when she is no longer a scientologist.

michelle said:
:laugh: They are nasty. What happened to her toes? Its like when Martin Lawrence talks about "Hammer time" in the toes. Ewwww....
Girl, go get a pedicure. They will even come to your home if TC demands.
Cut your hair too. It ain't looking too goot. Frumpy...:blushing:

michelle said:
:laugh: They are nasty. What happened to her toes? Its like when Martin Lawrence talks about "Hammer time" in the toes. Ewwww....
I think that she has hammer toes because she has worn--for a very long time--shoes that were way too small for her. Plus, those pointed-toe shoes and points are the worst because they squish your toes.

I can remember that I went to the foot doctor as soon as one of my toes started to develop that symptom. He said that I should buy bigger shoes. Believe me, my toe looks nothing like Katie's. ;)

I now make sure that I buy comfortable shoes with plenty of room in them. I do not care to be a fashion maven! I want my toes to be happy. :)

julia said:
Girl, go get a pedicure.

She needs more than a pedicure. A pedicure won't fix her problems.

I've always wondered why people with ugly feet would wear open-toed shoes. :confused: :confused: :confused: I'd want those things covered up. :sick:

It's from wearing those fancy shoes. She has bunions. Hope Tom lets her have surgery for them.:laugh:

julia said:
It's from wearing those fancy shoes. She has bunions. Hope Tom lets her have surgery for them.:laugh:

Have you ever noticed in celebrity pictures how many women have their toes hanging over the ends or their heels are hanging off the back of the shoes?

I've always wondered why they do that - then it dawned on me - the shoes were probably freebies from somewhere. Pay attention next time to the pictures in magazines that show their feet - I'd say about 80% don't wear shoes that fit. It's nasty. It's like their toes are stoppers like the old-fashioned roller skates with the rubber tip on the toes. :eek: :loser: :D

Jules said:
Have you ever noticed in celebrity pictures how many women have their toes hanging over the ends or their heels are hanging off the back of the shoes?

I've always wondered why they do that - then it dawned on me - the shoes were probably freebies from somewhere. Pay attention next time to the pictures in magazines that show their feet - I'd say about 80% don't wear shoes that fit. It's nasty. It's like their toes are stoppers like the old-fashioned roller skates with the rubber tip on the toes. :eek: :loser: :D

You are cracking me up today. I was never one for heels myself. My BF says his mom's feet are so funky cuz she was always squeezing into smaller sizes. Why torture yourself like that? I'm always getting compilments on my feet. LOL

kato said:
You are cracking me up today. I was never one for heels myself. My BF says his mom's feet are so funky cuz she was always squeezing into smaller sizes. Why torture yourself like that? I'm always getting compilments on my feet. LOL

I'm not one for heels either. I like flat sandals. I always have my toes done and have been told I have 'sexy feet' by a guy who works in my office building. :eek: :p Ok, so the guy kinda creeps me out - he stares at my feet :eek: but, at least I know someone thinks they look nice and they don't turn the corner and go 'OMG, did you see her feet?????' :p

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,204515,00.html

Suri Cruise: Has A Diamond 'Ring' To It

The search for Suri Holmes-Cruise continues unabated. Thanks to long lens paparazzi at a website called x17online, there are now pictures of a weary looking Katie Holmes walking around Cruise’s Telluride compound. The snoopshot also got what he says is a picture of a baby carriage parked in shadows. Hooray!

What no one mentioned from these pictures so far is that the rock on Katie’s left ringer is the size of a large marble. You can see it without a telephoto lens, so that should tell us something. There may not be a wedding in sight, and Katie may look and act like a zombie, but at least she’s secured the diamonds. Give her credit for something!

How Tom paid for the ring—considering the people at Paramount must be starving by now—well, that’s another story. “Mission: Impossible III” may yet go down in the record books as the least profitable movie of the year. Its domestic take was only $134 million, considerably short of its officially acknowledged $150 million budget.

.....more at link.....

BTW - did any of you watch Southpark last night? It was the first time that I had seen the Scientology one - HILARIOUS!!!!

They have to be the ugliest feet I have ever really seen.

Good God...Katies feet are enough to scare small children

southernpixie said:
BTW - did any of you watch Southpark last night? It was the first time that I had seen the Scientology one - HILARIOUS!!!!
I have seen it before and it is a hoot. the thing about South Park is they don't favor anyone and they let everyone have it.

JBean said:
I have seen it before and it is a hoot. the thing about South Park is they don't favor anyone and they let everyone have it.

Darn it! I haven't seen it yet!!!

Just read on the AP wire that Leah Remini (told People Mag) said she has held Suri when she was in L.A. and that she looks like Katie and Tom and that they are great parents.

kato said:
Just read on the AP wire that Leah Remini (told People Mag) said she has held Suri when she was in L.A. and that she looks like Katie and Tom and that they are great parents.

Leah Remini wants a part in a film (all his films will tank in the future, is my guess) and she wants to keep the people in her organisation happy.

so i flat out don't believe her! :truce:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member