Tom Cruise Bill - ALL THINGS TOM CRUISE (RELATED)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BillyGoatGruff said:
...I have my suspicions there is something less than perfect about the baby...
I think that it is just part of his control issue. It's amazing that he had a zillion photo ops at his kids' soccer games, kissing Katie anywhere and everywhere, shouting his love from the rooftops.

Yet, he hasn't allowed his baby to be out in public, not even in a carriage surrounded by six, burly bodyguards. You would think that he would have the baby with his parents at their activities, wouldn't you??

Heck, I don't even think her own parents are allowed to see the baby. So, why would he let us peasants give a glimpse of his little royal bundle (referring to the baby here). ;)

JBean said:
have you seen it? LOL...They show no mercy to any group ...teehee.
They actually aired the Tom Cruise episode a few weeks ago here in oz.....It was hiliarous...:)

dingo said:
They actually aired the Tom Cruise episode a few weeks ago here in oz.....It was hiliarous...:)
Yes I saw it awhile it go...it was hilarious.

:laugh:

Jules said:
Let's pray the poor thing didn't inherit her mom's nasty feet. :eek: :sick:

Katie has some seriously jacked up feet. :silenced: :hand:

lmao...ok, i'm curious now...what's wrong w/her feet??

I've never seen her feet either. Pic please. TIA They showed TC in Chicago presenting an award to Steven Spielberg. YUCK I wouldn't want to take it form his hands. I read they are also in Aspen on a family vacation.

Here ya go:

katieholmes_feet.jpg

Sorry, I don't know how to make it any larger - perhaps someone else can.

Here's another one - you can really see the jacked up toes in the round picture of just her foot. Her big toe is actually laying sideways and the other ones look like beaks. :eek: :sick:

katiefeet.jpg

They showed TC in Chicago presenting an award to Steven Spielberg.
Apparently there's bad blood between Cruise and Spielberg (hip hip hooray!). There are several articles on it today.

WE hate to pat ourselves on the back, but . . . The New Yorker this week has a piece by Ken Auletta that confirms our story about the falling-out between Tom Cruise and Steven Spielberg. Last September, even after receiving a threatening letter from Cruise's lawyer, Bert Fields, we reported that Spielberg, father of five, was "steamed at Cruise for ranting, during what were supposed to be promotional appearances for ['War of the Worlds'], against the widespread use of Ritalin to treat un ruly children." Auletta goes even further: "After he [Spiel berg] mentioned to Cruise the name of a doctor who pre scribed Ritalin, the doctor's office was picketed by Scientologists."
http://www.nypost.com/seven/07162006/gossip/pagesix/cruise_gets_his_revenge_pagesix_.htm

Given the feud supposedly raging between Tom Cruise and Steven Spielberg over the actor's appropriation of the War of the Worlds press tour as a pro-Scientology, anti-psychiatry infomercial (see this Page Six item citing an upcoming New Yorker article that apparently confirms the bad blood), Cruise's surprise appearance at the Chicago International Film Festival's ceremony to present the directing legend with a lifetime achievement award could have been a deeply uncomfortable moment; indeed, Spielberg's admitted speechlessness at Cruise's materialization on stage can be read as either pleasant surprise or mute horror at seeing his onetime star stroll on stage. as CBS2Chicago.com reports:

http://www.defamer.com/
Hopefully, given enough time, Cruise will burn all of his bridges.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Marthatex said:
I thought you were talking about Keith Urban.

bahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! You made me swallow my gum!!!!! :D :D :D

No, not talking about Keith.... :slap: ;)

I love Kate's hairdo. Depressed a little?

If I were in Telluride, Colorado, I'd look a little more enthusiastic.

MTex

Jules said:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

bahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! You made me swallow my gum!!!!! :D :D :D

No, not talking about Keith.... :slap: ;)

Oh, darn, how can Nicole have all of that....

Life isn't fair.

Marthatex said:
I love Kate's hairdo. Depressed a little?

If I were in Telluride, Colorado, I'd look a little more enthusiastic.

MTex

How can she look enthusiastic after the mess she's gotten herself into? Maybe she has PPD. Would serve TC just right although I wouldn't want any woman to through that.

kato said:
How can she look enthusiastic after the mess she's gotten herself into? Maybe she has PPD. Would serve TC just right although I wouldn't want any woman to through that.

I wonder if Tom just dumped her there in the "compound" with the child, and went somewhere else?

Oh well, I can imagine worse surroundings. Are the neighbors friendly? Maybe she can start an Amway business or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cheeseDreams