Tom Cruise Bill - ALL THINGS TOM CRUISE (RELATED)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
kato said:
Yup. Oh well, I still like her. She doesn't shove it down your throat. I've never even heard her talk about it.

Push it down people's throats or no, it still indicates questionable judgement on her part, IMO.

Greta?!?!?

I am totally shocked. She seems so levelheaded. She probably started with the Dyanetics (?) book and got sucked in. I own that read it, took what worked for me and forgot the rest. Maybe that is what she has done with the religion. I don't know. I would trust her more for that than if she held one belief as the end all be all and every thing else is wrong.

:laugh:
dingo said:
Good God...Katies feet are enough to scare small children
Thats too funny, but so true. They would give my little one nightmares for weeks...

curious1 said:
Greta?!?!?

I am totally shocked. She seems so levelheaded. She probably started with the Dyanetics (?) book and got sucked in. I own that read it, took what worked for me and forgot the rest. Maybe that is what she has done with the religion. I don't know. I would trust her more for that than if she held one belief as the end all be all and every thing else is wrong.

What i believe Greta is about:

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i80/tannerin1/GVSsprepV3.gif

that's L. Ron she's beaming there . . .

BTW, has everyone seen the deeply, deeply embarrassing video of Cruise showing up for Steven Spielberg's award ceremony in Chicago?

http://cbs2chicago.com/topstories/local_story_197172953.html

he talks about himself. a lot. and he can't stop touching Steven. :rolleyes:

i don't think Steven was all that happy to see Tommy as Tommy knows he's blown it after messing up what should have been blockbuster film War of the Worlds by talking all the time during WotW's promotion season about Scientology.

:loser: :loser: :loser:

Thanks for the video Floh - no kidding hey? He just had to make it all about himself.

jilly said:
Thanks for the video Floh - no kidding hey? He just had to make it all about himself.

How fake IS Tiny Tommy's smile throughout?

did you notice how he makes himself even teensyer, weensyer next to Spielburg throughout?

i happen to think Spielburg a giant, if not in physical stature. he's about an inch smaller than Tommy, as it happens - makes no never mind: Tiny Tom's body language speaks volumes (bow, Tommy, bow and keep bowing, luv) as to how damn bloody sorry he is for what he did to junk Steven's film. and how very much he would want to still be considered for any project Steve may have in the future. please. please. pleeeeeeeeese.

the bemused look on Mr Spielburg's face as the vid progresses says it all: you'll never eat lunch in this town again - loser! :loser:

all in my never to be humble onion.

Tom Cruise wins TomCruise.com

He can buy up all the domains he cares to: the cat's out of the bag now that he is insane and no amount of damage control will revive his image!

COMMENT: Tom Cruise has won his domain namesake, TomCruise.com, from notorious cybersquatter Jeff Burgar.

In response, Burgar chose not to contest the actor's trademark rights but argued that the site was a fansite and a biography of the actor helped demonstrate that. He said he had made no attempt to sell the domain to the actor, and that his use of the domain should be protected under the right to free speech (which is explicitly recognised in UDRP wording).

http://www.out-law.com/default.aspx?page=7128

having posted that i must say i'm against cyber squatters since one took my partner's business name and had to be paid off to go.

narlacat said:
How many times did he say 'I' lol
Nearly everything he said started with the word 'I' !!
What a suck job to Spielberg.

After reading your post had to find the vidio....Omg over 30 times, I lost count.
He stole Spielberg's thunder by appearing there and opening his mouth...:eek:

rumors are abounding that the wedding is this week. how sad for kate's parents, devout catholics - im sure their not invited.

Gossip says the wedding will possibly be before the end of this weekend:

"Chatter" picked up on the Cruise-Holmes gossip frequency suggests such an event could take place between now and the end of this weekend. You see, Homeland Security doesn’t have "chatter" all to itself. There are really important issues in this country ... didn’t you know?
But here are my favorite paragraphs in the article:

The strangest thing about Tom Cruise right now, however, is his complete lack of self-knowledge. It’s rather doubtful that he comprehends how much damage he’s done to his career. The Internet is now full of Web sites that mock him. He’s the subject of an endless stream of jokes on TV and radio. A new generation of filmgoers now considers him nuts.

He’s also pointlessly allowed the "Where is Suri?" story to get way out of hand, with speculation in every tabloid about either the baby’s existence or possible illness.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,205618,00.html

First Angelina Jolie, Now Katie Holmes Wants to be a Working Mom

On July, 19, the actress – who’s career was just shifting into high gear with the blockbuster release of Batman Begins when she hooked up with Tom Cruise, 44, last year – took ameeting sans Tom with her agents at CAA in Beverly Hills to fire up the search for the perfect vehicle for her big-screen return.?*?“She knows it’s been too long. She doesn’t want to give up her career for her new life,” says a friend of Holmes’, who adds that she has beenreading scripts looking for an “older, more mature role.”?*?And although she wants a hot career again, her family life won’t have to suffer, says an insider close to the pair.?*?“She’s still very much involved with Tom and the baby,” says the source. “But she does want to start working again soon.”

http://www.nationalledger.com/artman/publish/article_27267288.shtml

i think she doesn't have a prayer - maybe?

but then again, she may be more likely to pick up work than Tiny Tommy.

BTW: didn't Tiny say she was to stay at home with the baby?

Katie's parents won't be attending wedding (according to this source):

Katie Holmes' "unhappy" parents have finally admitted they do not approve of their daughter marrying Scientologist Tom Cruise, and they refuse to attend the couple's wedding in late July or August, according to a published report.
The 'Mission: Impossible III' star has every intention of marrying the mother of his first biological child this summer, and it seems a Scientology wedding doesn't require the presence of the bride's parents, as they are not attending.

Katie's parents reportedly disagree with Cruise's belief system and refuse to watch their daughter participate in a non-Catholic wedding, and Cruise apparently refused to do two separate weddings.
http://www.postchronicle.com/news/original/article_21230651.shtml

Jeana (DP) said:
That's exactly what cults do. They separate you from anyone who doesn't go along with the program.

I know. A buncha frickin' idiot freakazoids!

Jules said:
Have you ever noticed in celebrity pictures how many women have their toes hanging over the ends or their heels are hanging off the back of the shoes?

I've always wondered why they do that - then it dawned on me - the shoes were probably freebies from somewhere. Pay attention next time to the pictures in magazines that show their feet - I'd say about 80% don't wear shoes that fit. It's nasty. It's like their toes are stoppers like the old-fashioned roller skates with the rubber tip on the toes. :eek: :loser: :D
that has always bothered me...could never figure out the toes hanging over....
lmao about the skates!!

Jeana (DP) said:
That's exactly what cults do. They separate you from anyone who doesn't go along with the program.
Man, it's hard to believe that they found such a willing follower in Katie. I guess that Tom's interview process was quite successful in his selection of his next mate.

It's so sad that Katie has turned her back on her parents. She however is a full-grown adult capable of making her own decisions.

ETA: Any normal, caring person would accommodate the parents by two ceremonies, especially when one isn't even a religion (Scientology, that is).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member