Tom Cruise Bill - ALL THINGS TOM CRUISE (RELATED)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
fundiva said:
I watched a TV program about a month ago and they were talking about Scientology. They talked about Tom Cruise because he's so high profile for them. They spoke to people who were former Scientologists to get the inside scoop about the "religion". They spoke to a gentlemen who was formerly an "auditor". He worked with a lot of celebrities including Tom Cruise. He said at one point he was called out of the blue to go to Tom Cruise's residence to do an audit on Nicole Kidman. He thought this was strange because this was always done at the Scientology facility. He didn't say what happened, but he did say the audit never occurred. Now at the end of that same year (I can't remember if it was 2000 or 2001) is when Tom Cruise claims they separated; but Nicole says they separated at the beginning of the next year. All Tom would say is "Nic knows why" and she kept saying she didn't have a clue. My guess is that she wasn't cooperating with Scientology and refusing to be audited, etc. The higher ups in the religion probably told him to move on, so he did.

This makes sense imo. When Tom said that she knew why, I foolishly assumed that she had cheated and that's why he left her when she was pregnant, as if the baby wasn't his. But then I kept hearing that the baby was indeed his so I couldn't figure out why he'd leave his pregnant wife. (Especially now, in hindsight, since he seems to feel the need to prove that he's capable of reproducing).

As convoluted as it is, it makes sense (for him) to pick that stupid cult over his wife of nearly 10 years, the mother of his children. :rolleyes:

shopper said:
This makes sense imo. When Tom said that she knew why, I foolishly assumed that she had cheated and that's why he left her when she was pregnant, as if the baby wasn't his. But then I kept hearing that the baby was indeed his so I couldn't figure out why he'd leave his pregnant wife. (Especially now, in hindsight, since he seems to feel the need to prove that he's capable of reproducing).

As convoluted as it is, it makes sense (for him) to pick that stupid cult over his wife of nearly 10 years, the mother of his children. :rolleyes:

Yeah, but she HAD to know all this before she married him. Why would she go through with it and then adopt two kids knowing that he was involved in this cult? She doesn't seem like the desperate type and, unlike Katie, she seemed totally in love. Katie just seems brainwashed.

Jeana (DP) said:
Yeah, but she HAD to know all this before she married him. Why would she go through with it and then adopt two kids knowing that he was involved in this cult? She doesn't seem like the desperate type and, unlike Katie, she seemed totally in love. Katie just seems brainwashed.
I think when Nicole got involved with Tom was when he was just getting into Scientology. I have read his first wife introduced him to it during their very short marriage. Nicole got invovled with him at the end of that marriage, so I don't think he was into it as much as he is now that he's their posterboy. They are very slick at presenting Scientology as a bonafide religion and making it sound so simple at the beginning. I was invited to birthday party at the Shriner's in Los Angeles back in early 1990 and went with a group of people who had been officially "invited". It ended up being for L. Ron Hubbard who had already been dead for quite a few years! That in itself was very bizarre, and that was my introduction to Scientology. Needless to say I had nothing else to do with it after that, but some of the people I went with ended up hearing from them quite a lot and really go into it.

fundiva said:
I think when Nicole got involved with Tom was when he was just getting into Scientology. I have read his first wife introduced him to it during their very short marriage. Nicole got invovled with him at the end of that marriage, so I don't think he was into it as much as he is now that he's their posterboy. They are very slick at presenting Scientology as a bonafide religion and making it sound so simple at the beginning. I was invited to birthday party at the Shriner's in Los Angeles back in early 1990 and went with a group of people who had been officially "invited". It ended up being for L. Ron Hubbard who had already been dead for quite a few years! That in itself was very bizarre, and that was my introduction to Scientology. Needless to say I had nothing else to do with it after that, but some of the people I went with ended up hearing from them quite a lot and really go into it.

Thanks. That makes sense. I mean, the Nic and Tom thing, not the birthday thing. ;)

Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes Set to Marry: Katie's Folks May Skip It

Holmes’ parents, devout Catholics Martin and Kathleen, intend to skip the actual ceremony, a “friend” of Cruise reportedly told Life & Style Weekly, according to gossip queen Jeannette Walls of MSNBC.

http://www.nationalledger.com/artman/publish/article_27267001.shtml

Skip the wedding? or maybe they're simply not invited at all? :waitasec:

Who could blame them!

As if you'd want to witness your daughter getting married to a loony tune like Cruise, they probably can't stand him, like the rest of us :p

Just looking at that pic of Katie in the article, she's not a very self assured girl is she?

I'd say she is getting into Scientology in a big way like the article says because she's the gullible, easy to impress type.

julia said:
Check this out today on TMZ.com

http://www.tmz.com/2006/07/11/exclusive-cruise-shields-births-new-twist/

UPDATE: St. John's has still not called back, but we may have figured out what is going on here. It seems the nurse entered the license number of the doctors who delivered the children. Doctors are registered with the Medical Board, not the Nursing Board. Reps from two other hospitals -- UCLA and St. Joseph's -- told TMZ the box for "License Nnumber" should have the nurse's license, not the doctor's

WOW! Very interesting! CAN IT GET ANY MORE WEIRD??? Thanks for posting that. Noticed the article then had 370 comments attached. I don't have time now, but that might be kinda funny to read at some point.

Tom and Suri Cruise's PR Nightmare

Of course, none of this is true. But as the stories spread and Cruise remains silent, his career — heck, his entire image — is being dismantled after 22 years of meticulous care. Last night, Yahoo! Entertainment ran a story about the “missing” baby and published links to blogger sites that make fun of the whole situation.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,203106,00.html

The writer has to say none of this is true otherwise Cruise would sue his bottom off!

Tom Cruise has had his day and he'll never be hero worshipped again. except, maybe, by Holmes. but i believe that will come to an end at some point.

Where's Suri? Cruise's Spokesman Pleads for Privacy

Lest anyone rent out milk-carton space, Cruise spokesman Arnold Robinson pleads for privacy: "If and when they do make a decision, it will be at their discretion and not anybody else's," he told The Associated Press.

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory?id=2180058

Someone from Cruise's camp had to say something.

too little, too late, IMO.

fundiva said:
I watched a TV program about a month ago and they were talking about Scientology. They talked about Tom Cruise because he's so high profile for them. They spoke to people who were former Scientologists to get the inside scoop about the "religion". They spoke to a gentlemen who was formerly an "auditor". He worked with a lot of celebrities including Tom Cruise. He said at one point he was called out of the blue to go to Tom Cruise's residence to do an audit on Nicole Kidman. He thought this was strange because this was always done at the Scientology facility. He didn't say what happened, but he did say the audit never occurred. Now at the end of that same year (I can't remember if it was 2000 or 2001) is when Tom Cruise claims they separated; but Nicole says they separated at the beginning of the next year. All Tom would say is "Nic knows why" and she kept saying she didn't have a clue. My guess is that she wasn't cooperating with Scientology and refusing to be audited, etc. The higher ups in the religion probably told him to move on, so he did.
Tiny psyco Cruise thought the baby she was carrying wasn't his. It was. Dna was done on the miscarried fetus and it did indeed belong to the fool.

HeartofTexas said:
Is baby Suri Cruise living the Scientology life?

And can you even imagine ol' Tom acting weirder than normal???

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/13639841/

Well Tiny Teeny Tom must have just tons of ingrams causing negative responses or whatever they do because he just loves the shouts of the crowd and all of the attention he can get. His life is totally the opposite of what they believe. So is every other celebritys life. Or maybe the ingrams don't get you when you are older!

His getting so paranoid is just a part of his mental illness....manic...paranoid.
I'll have to get my DSM4 out and see what exactly is wrong with the "little man." I really do think that he may be bi-polar. Don't know if paranoia fits that or not though. I suppose there is never a set criteria for any illness though.

indallas2 said:
I don't believe for a minute that birth certificate is real.

Neither parent signed the thing but someone did who is listed as a "friend."

They used Thomas Cruise but put Kate Holmes when her legal name is Katherine.

Suri has no middle name??? That's weird.

It was filed almost a month after the baby was born.

Nope, not real in my book.

Heck, you can fill a birth certificate out in your hospital room or take it home and fill it out and send it in yourself. Why would they need a friend to fill it out and not even get the names right on it? That is just really strange. There might be one filed but I'll bet it isn't that one. When Suri was supposedly first born does anyone remember if she had a middle name? Maybe the baby died not long after she was born or at birth?

Floh said:
Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes Set to Marry: Katie's Folks May Skip It

Holmes’ parents, devout Catholics Martin and Kathleen, intend to skip the actual ceremony, a “friend” of Cruise reportedly told Life & Style Weekly, according to gossip queen Jeannette Walls of MSNBC.

http://www.nationalledger.com/artman/publish/article_27267001.shtml

Skip the wedding? or maybe they're simply not invited at all? :waitasec:

Katie's parents have to just sick about her relationship with crazy Tiny Tom and even sicker about the so called religious mess she has gotten mixed up in. Katie has to be so blinded by that creep that she just can't see anything else. I wonder if she will ever grow up enough to wake up and smell the coffee?

I have said from Day 1 that they will not show Suri for a LONG time.
Since they didn't show their other children for years, why should this one
be any different.

I'm inclined to think that there is no baby, but that would be a ridiculous
stunt to pull off, especially when Tom could have adopted a baby and
told the public it was his and Katie's....ahem, "Kate's."

Tristan said:
I have said from Day 1 that they will not show Suri for a LONG time.
Since they didn't show their other children for years, why should this one
be any different.

I'm inclined to think that there is no baby, but that would be a ridiculous
stunt to pull off, especially when Tom could have adopted a baby and
told the public it was his and Katie's....ahem, "Kate's."

I agree it would have been a very ridiculous and risky stunt to pull off, and why? But this is just so strange. All of it. So what's your take on it? I don't know what to think. However, I DO think it's bizarre, and I hope if there is a Suri, that she has a happy life. But I have to admit I think she's in for a strange upbringing. IMO

And someone asked if Suri was born with a middle name. I thought in the beginning we heard "Elizabeth" as a middle name. Anyone else remember that?

i must admit, this whole thing with Suri is strange.....can't imagine them not wanting to show off their new baby, by now....

close_enough said:
i must admit, this whole thing with Suri is strange.....can't imagine them not wanting to show off their new baby, by now....
I can see them being afraid to walk her or take her out. The papparazi would swarm them like bees to honey.

Bear in mind, I am not a TC fan and don't really care what the child looks like. :cool:

Bobbisangel said:
Katie's parents have to just sick about her relationship with crazy Tiny Tom and even sicker about the so called religious mess she has gotten mixed up in. Katie has to be so blinded by that creep that she just can't see anything else. I wonder if she will ever grow up enough to wake up and smell the coffee?
I would think that her parents must have some idea as to the damaging effects of this cult. and yes I do mean cult. My grandparents close friends son and his wife were scientologists. She was already involved when she met him. His parents spent a fortune ( cash out retirement savings and remortgaged their house etc.) to get them out. It was basically a situation of randsome payments... they were in the center in Florida. Once out it took many years of therapy to counter the psycological effects of the brainwashing and a long time to overcome the physical effects ( they were both physically ill when they got out despite being perfectly healthy and in their 20's at the time). They were lucky enough to get out...

as for Katie ( ahem sorry Kate) she needs to extricate her self now .. little me or Tom will never get out.. too far gone, too much damage done and he is far too valauable to group for income, and recruiting... I hope her parents are able to help her.. she is going to need it if she is ever to get free.. Suri will be stuck for life as sad as that is...( if she exists)

I was reading US magazine yesterday on the plane with my daughter, and it said Isabella and Conner did not have public pictures for 3 or 4 years.

It quoted friends like Will and Jada Smith as saying they have called to see the baby and there are always escuses.....they feel bad they haven't seen the baby yet.

Kate is supposedly nursing and studying Scientology.....

I suspect the problem is Scientology and Tom wanting to taunt the media and his fans for teasing him and letting him down so to speak.

If so, he is acting very strangely to "build up" anticipation for the birth and maybe marriage, only to go silent; you should at least let fans know what is going on; after all it's the fans who pay for these movies, scream at the appearances, etc.

Something could be very wrong. Depression, second thoughts, etc. If I were Kate I would take whatever money I had been granted and leave, the sooner the better. I would raise my child as I want, hire a sitter to help, and stay away from that man as much as possible. Say I made a mistake, go back to a rewarding career, perhaps meet someone else in the future.

That may be Katie's parents' strategy; they're not going to "enable" the situation, even if it means not seeing their grandchild for awhile. Maybe Katie will come to her senses.....

Marthatex said:
Something could be very wrong. Depression, second thoughts, etc. If I were Kate I would take whatever money I had been granted and leave, the sooner the better. I would raise my child as I want, hire a sitter to help, and stay away from that man as much as possible. Say I made a mistake, go back to a rewarding career, perhaps meet someone else in the future.

I don't believe he will ever let her go. she doesn't stand a chance trying to leave. he's too powerful and she has no power at all.

she may have an . . . accident. he has too many people under his thumb to not try to watch out for him if she were to decide to run.

and she'd never be able to get out of that compound with her child (if there is one).

he couldn't allow her to speak. if there is a child, he now has that child to hold over her.

Marthatex said:
That may be Katie's parents' strategy; they're not going to "enable" the situation, even if it means not seeing their grandchild for awhile. Maybe Katie will come to her senses.....

the more she is cut off from her family, the further away from reality, IMO. she will see them as enemies.

no matter her father is a lawyer, i believe her entire family don't stand a chance reaching her. legally, they can do nothing. Tiny Tom has more funds at his disposal for stronger lawyers.

it is the most public display of the effects a cult has on a person i have ever, ever seen.

i hope it can at least be used as a lesson to others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth