Tom Cruise Bill - ALL THINGS TOM CRUISE (RELATED)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JBean said:
let me put it to you this way. I had to google Star Jones Reynolds because I didn't know who she was in another thread.
I am star challenged.

You're not missing anything there. :angel: :angel: :angel:

JBean said:
Fox News correspondent Roger Friedman said that according to his sources, "a photo shoot of Suri was offered to Wire Image, the prestigious agency, for sale to the various celebrity magazines" shortly after the Suri's arrival.

So, are you saying that the amount for Shiloh's pictures were already disclosed this ealry?:laugh: i need to get my hair done more often so i can keep up with my celebrity gossip! i am so behind.
LOL! How funny that you say that! I was just at the salon at the end of last week, and I was telling my stylist that while my haircolor was processing, she should go eat her lunch (she squeezed me in) because I had gossip magazines I needed to catch up on. LOL!

Aside from this site, that's the only way I ever know anything about what's going on with celebrities. I am not a big celebrity lover.... by a long shot.

Tom Come Out of the Closet . . .

Thursday's Emmy nominations issued Tom Cruise a big slap in the face and simultaneously re-ignited the Cruise vs. "South Park" grudge match.

"South Park'"s infamous "Trapped in the Closet" episode - which mocked Tom Cruise and Scientology - received praise from the Television Academy via a nod for Outstanding Animated Program.

Ironically, when the episode originally aired in November 2005 the credits listed each contributor's name as 'John Smith' or 'Jane Smith' - an evident reference to the possibility of being sued.

"Trapped in the Closet" eventually led Isaac Hayes - who is a Scientologist - to leave his role as the voice of Chef over what he called the show's "intolerance and bigotry towards religious beliefs." Further controversy ensued when Comedy Central planned to re-air the episode in March 2006 but replaced it at the last minute with another episode.

Rumors circulated that Tom Cruise was behind the cancellation. Cruise denied any involvement and Comedy Central insisted the episode was changed as a tribute to Hayes who had just announced his departure.

While you may have a better chance of spotting baby Suri than seeing Tom at the Emmys, all eyes will be on "South Park" creators Matt Stone and Trey Parker should the program win on August 27.

more at:

www.tmz.com

Jeana (DP) said:
Too funny!!! I agree with those who should say Suri who??? and leave it at that.

I would love to see a Tom backlash of the greatest level - all mags collectively agreeing NOT to pay even $1 to him for any wedding photos, etc. IF IF IF there is a ceremony. And IF IF IF there is a Suri (LOL), I feel sorry for her. I hate for an innocent baby to be a pawn in all this.

When you just think about the combination of that very strange looking stomach, the fact that no one has seen Suri at all (and babies need a little sun), the fact that Tom jetted off right away to publicize his film, and that there were no soft, "Brad Pitt" type expressions of love of his face when he first spoke of Suri, no just the same Top Gun grin.

Very strange indeed; but surely, surely it is not a hoax, who would risk their career to do such a stupid thing?

Can't explain anything but the sun part. I'm sure somewhere in the Cruise Compound is an enclosed area (much like prisons have...notice the similarity?) for sun and recreation!

"He's just not performing like he used to."
--Top-notch, top-secret Paramount exec, telling yours truly why the studio where Tom Cruise has long had his production deal is very close to not renewing their current Cruise setup

It's looking more and more like Mr. Cruise's next personal impossible mission is not when, where or if to marry Katie Holmes, but what the hell to do with his career. Not that I don't think Katie-Gate (and Brooke-Gate and Matt-Gate) doesn't have something to do with T.C.'s negative Biz sitch. I mean, lambasting gals who need postpartum-depression help in pill form ain't exactly good for the ol' female portion of the box office, ka-peesh?

Specifically, I'm told Cruise's movie deal at Paramount is expiring in seconds, and so far, it hasn't been renewed. Nor does it look to be.

See, it costs Paramount oodles 'n' oodles to pay Tom Cruise to keep his movies there, so they can distribute them and make money from the profits. The prob is, when someone as entourage-heavy and fancy-schmancy as T.C. is the talent, well, let's put it this way: Paramount doesn't see too much of the profits.

And as it currently stands, Mission: Impossible III has made about half the domestic monies the second installment did and about two-thirds of M:I:II's worldwide profits. Combine those disappointing numbers with the fact that your star is telling women what do to with their bodies and the fact that it's gonna cost ya buttloads to keep said mega-talent around, and you've got the current boardroom scene over at Paramount.

As of press time, Paramount would only tell me nothing official was in the works in regards to future biz plan with T.C. But I'm sure they'll tell me--in the future--what they plan on doing. 'Cause right now, all I got is the unofficial version, which includes active campaigning by certain studio big-wigs to try and get Cruise off the lot. What heathens!

Oh, and Cruise's rep told me Tom hasn't told him anything regarding his feelings about Paramount--or any other possible deal in the works. Trust me, Tom. Take a year off, do Magnolia 2 (and stay out of women's reproductive issues), and you'll have that Oscar in no time.

http://www.eonline.com/Gossip/Awful/Daily2006/060707.html

Marthatex said:
When you just think about the combination of that very strange looking stomach, the fact that no one has seen Suri at all (and babies need a little sun), the fact that Tom jetted off right away to publicize his film, and that there were no soft, "Brad Pitt" type expressions of love of his face when he first spoke of Suri, no just the same Top Gun grin.

Very strange indeed; but surely, surely it is not a hoax, who would risk their career to do such a stupid thing?
and I read in this weeks Star Magazine that close friends (other Scientologists) have called to come over to see Suri and they say Tom always has an excuse as to why it's not a good time...............makes one wonder, huh???

DEPUTYDAWG said:
I would love to see a Tom backlash of the greatest level - all mags collectively agreeing NOT to pay even $1 to him for any wedding photos, etc. IF IF IF there is a ceremony. And IF IF IF there is a Suri (LOL), I feel sorry for her. I hate for an innocent baby to be a pawn in all this.
Total agreement!! I hope there isn't a baby -- for the non-baby's sake.

Marthatex said:

Wonder if something has happened to the baby. :confused: SIDS or something. :confused:

Marthatex said:

You've summed it up well - it's the combination of everything that just seems so bizarre. And for a man who was so into the spinning of his image, and the control of it, I just don't understand how he misjudged/miscalculated/misunderstood...or didn't care...and let this spiral almost out of control for him. Just weird, every which way you look at it. IMO, of course.

NoraLee said:

LOL, that sounds so funny...but I agree :clap:

When did teeny tiny Tom say the wedding was supposed to take place? Was it when Katie was able to fit into her wedding dress...shed the baby fat? Most of those Hollywood types look like they have never had a baby the day after they deliver. What has happened to Katie? I too wonder if they really did have a baby or if that was strictly a media ploy for Tiny Tom to get some more of the attention that he craves. He is one strange duck and Katie seems to be trailing right after him.

NoraLee said:
hahaha funny Nora :D

Seriously, where's Suri :confused:
How old would she be now?

Bobbisangel said:
When did teeny tiny Tom say the wedding was supposed to take place? Was it when Katie was able to fit into her wedding dress...shed the baby fat? Most of those Hollywood types look like they have never had a baby the day after they deliver. What has happened to Katie? I too wonder if they really did have a baby or if that was strictly a media ploy for Tiny Tom to get some more of the attention that he craves. He is one strange duck and Katie seems to be trailing right after him.

I think he has said summer, or early fall.

That baby doesn't exist IMO.

If I were to wage money based on his previous bizarre behavior, I would say there is no baby. But that totally contradicts them announcing in the press that the baby was born in the same hospital on the same day as Brooke Shields' baby... so it seems like the hospital would have come out and said, "Huh, I didn't see her deliver a baby here" if it wasn't true. Now, if he had been able to talk her into having that "baby" at home, then I would be saying NO WAY is there a real baby.

HeartofTexas...I agree with you 100%.

If it were a hoax, they would have had a home birth.
A major hospital is not going to lie for them...think of the consequences.

Also, keep in mind, Tom Cruise (and Nicole Kidman) did not let their other
two children be seen by the public until they were around 3 years old.

VERY strange, if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members