Tom Cruise Bill - ALL THINGS TOM CRUISE (RELATED)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh if it is Suri, she is gorgeous lol...despite her ugly father.

JUST KIDDING... I just found a pic on the internet, but I suppose we can pretend right!!!!!!!!!

GOTCHA!!:dance:

narlacat said:
Hi Ellen :)
I think Katie's parents were allowed to see the baby after about two weeks.It had to be when he was there, so he could monitor their visit!
Is there a "We can't stand Cruise" website anywhere I wonder, would love to buy a t shirt!
Hey Narla,
Glad to hear the parents could see after two weeks! Geez! I think Angelina's mom was in Africa with her. LOL!
Where's that site? Sign me up! And I used to like Tom!!!! I think it went down hill after he left Nicole.
That's the sad part. I used to like Oprah too. Speaking of Oprah, she and Gayle showed up to the Tony's in the exact same dress! Freaky!

I guess they all end up disappointing me at some point. Mel Gibson disappointed me with TPOTC movie,-used to love him. Not real thrilled with the way Jess broke it off with Nick-out of left field right before Thanksgiving. Couldn't take Martha's show when she had P Diddy on and she was wearing a lot of bling to be cool and her episode was about learning how to rap-that's right after she got out of the can (and I like rap, but not with Martha).
Not pleased with how Seinfeld's wife divorced her newlywed husband to marry Jerry. Used to love Schwarzenegger and the Terminator. Look at what's happened to him. I think I could go on and on. Baldwin and Basinger, Woody Allen......................
Now the only one I'm not sure about is Harrison Ford-Did he leave his wife-writer of the movie ET after 25 years of marriage for Calista or had that already fizzled out. Can't figure that one out.
But like Ghandi said, Just because there is some dirt in the ocean , it doesn't make the whole ocean dirty. Like the pitt-jolies, bill and melinda gates, ellen degeneres, Denzel, Spielberg with his children's hospital in LA,etc. There are so many celebrities who do use their power in wonderful ways. We should start a thread of the celebrities we love and hate and our reasons why. Just kidding. BTW, is there a soap-opera thread?
I'm hooked on soaps again--oh how they sucked me in.

julia said:
JUST KIDDING... I just found a pic on the internet, but I suppose we can pretend right!!!!!!!!!

GOTCHA!!:dance:
hahaha well you got me Julia lol
Thought bub was too cute to be Tom's LOL.....

I thought Julia was just kidding around, as in poor little Suri got Dads ginormous mouth. He he. :)

ellen13 said:
That's the sad part. I used to like Oprah too. Speaking of Oprah, she and Gayle showed up to the Tony's in the exact same dress! Freaky!
Gayle and Oprah went to the Tony's together. Gayle was wearing the same dress as Alfre Woodard, not Oprah. I'm so jealous - my friend got to go. I'd love to go to the Tony's and watch such talented people!

ellen13 said:
Hey Narla,
Glad to hear the parents could see after two weeks! Geez! I think Angelina's mom was in Africa with her. LOL!
Where's that site? Sign me up! And I used to like Tom!!!! I think it went down hill after he left Nicole.

I guess they all end up disappointing me at some point. Mel Gibson disappointed me with TPOTC movie,-used to love him. Not real thrilled with the way Jess broke it off with Nick-out of left field right before Thanksgiving. Couldn't take Martha's show when she had P Diddy on and she was wearing a lot of bling to be cool and her episode was about learning how to rap-that's right after she got out of the can (and I like rap, but not with Martha).
Not pleased with how Seinfeld's wife divorced her newlywed husband to marry Jerry. Used to love Schwarzenegger and the Terminator. Look at what's happened to him. I think I could go on and on. Baldwin and Basinger, Woody Allen......................
Now the only one I'm not sure about is Harrison Ford-Did he leave his wife-writer of the movie ET after 25 years of marriage for Calista or had that already fizzled out. Can't figure that one out.
But like Ghandi said, Just because there is some dirt in the ocean , it doesn't make the whole ocean dirty. Like the pitt-jolies, bill and melinda gates, ellen degeneres, Denzel, Spielberg with his children's hospital in LA,etc. There are so many celebrities who do use their power in wonderful ways. We should start a thread of the celebrities we love and hate and our reasons why. Just kidding. BTW, is there a soap-opera thread?

You need to watch Neighbours :D , it's a pity you guys don't pick that up over there...it is absolutely huge in the UK.

Personally I think that Brooke Shields baby is the prettiest of the latest bunch of newborns. Her older girl is just a doll too. And I think that she must be a really nice person to know.

Even though the Hollywood crowd doesn't owe us anything...especially where their children are concerned... I think it is so nice when they are willing to let us have a peek at their babies. It's just fun to see what they look like.

I'll bet it is all about control with Tiny Tom. There is no way that he would be able to withstand not getting all of the attention when and if he ever decides to show his daughter off. The competition is to heavy right now with Brad's baby. And before that it was Brooke's baby. I'll bet he has guards stationed outside his gated fences. He is such a little WUZZ.

ellen13 said:
Hey Narla,

Angelina's mom is very ill and was in LA. That's part of the reason they came back so grandma could see her new granddaughter.

For what it's worth I read in the NE that Tom and Katie are waiting for their July 4th weekend wedding to debut Suri. They also said they are working on their 2nd child. Again the source is NE so take it for what it's worth.

shopper said:
http://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/Movies/06/15/forbes.100.celebrity.ap/index.html

:confused:

How does he manage it? I just don't get it.

ETA: I just re-read it, confusion is cleared up. It just means he got a lot of buzz this year, even though a lot of it was unflattering.
Noticably absent is the group that conducts this "poll" or List... wonder if its just scientology at work.. more propaganda for the munchkin...? He needs all the help he can get at least for positive PR. Could also be an overseas group compiling the list. He is much more bankable overseas then in the US.

kato said:
For what it's worth I read in the NE that Tom and Katie are waiting for their July 4th weekend wedding to debut Suri. They also said they are working on their 2nd child. Again the source is NE so take it for what it's worth.
Working on their second child, he is not even at home, isn't he os at the moment?
Maybe he is not needed to make another child :crazy:

What I don't understand is that Tiny Tom shoved his lovey-dovey pregnant girlfriend in our faces for about 15 Months ad nauseum, and now that the baby has supposedly been born, there are no photos and they suddenly want privacy ...... what gives ?

I'm strongly suspecting that there is no Suri...... :twocents:

LOL Tica, yeah me too.
This is ridiculous, it's like waiting on the second coming :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads