Tom Cruise/Katie Holmes/Scientology - MERGED THREADS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Floh said:
Same nonsense his adopted two have, unfortunately.

and i don't think Nicole has been able to rescue them. :(

Maybe not entirely....but I do think Nicole is a worthy opponent and ole Tom is VERY careful of how much he exposes the children to and how he "handles" her!

The only way they will have "no noise" as I see it is 1) general anesthesia 2) epidural

It's bad enough to have to bear the pain, but I can't imagine having to worry about not making any noise.

Marthatex said:
The only way they will have "no noise" as I see it is 1) general anesthesia 2) epidural

It's bad enough to have to bear the pain, but I can't imagine having to worry about not making any noise.
i know it, its crazy

Last night I read about a poll Parade Magazine did on Tom Cruise and the bad publicity he's received this past year. 83% of the people polled said they thought it was the media's fault for the bad publicity, and 17% said it was Tom's own fault. Sounds to be like all of the Scientologists were doing the voting because in the 300 comments following the Parade article (this past Sunday), almost all of them had negative things to say about Tom. I noticed also that Diane Sawyer is interviewing Tom (I believe on 20/20 this Friday), and the preview of the show talked about poor Tom's pitiful childhood. All of it smacks of damage control, IMO. His ratings must be way down and you just have to wonder why... LOL! Could it be the jumping up and down on Oprah's couch, belittling Brooke Shields' use of meds to help with her PPD, and then Tom's outlandish, pompous and self-righteous discussion with Matt Lauer re the cons of psychiatry. So, no matter how many Scientologists voted in the Parade poll, all relevant information points to Tom doing major damage control to revive his sagging box office image. Personally, I hope his career nose-dives into the toilet, which is pretty much where his personality has landed, IMO.

Marthatex said:

And surely the fact that the mother would be anxious- as you would, trying desperately to keep quiet- would be detrimental to the baby? Prolonged anxiety and worry can have an effect on the unborn child. I hope she screams her head off, even if she has an easy labour!

:sick: I have always had the feeling that Tom is gay or bisexual and I think this is more damage control. I have absolutely nothing against gay or bisexual people (my brother is gay and I love him dearly). He is just too much in your face about his relationship with KH--something just seems very strange to me. I guess since I am grossed out by him I should just not read articles about him! :)

CRUISE'S 'SPECTACULAR' SEX LIFE

Tom Cruise enjoys a "spectacular" sex life with his pregnant fiancee KATIE HOLMES, because they have such good communications skills. The Hollywood actor reveals his sex secrets in the May (06) issue of GQ magazine, declaring the physical act is a "by-product" of a successful pairing. Cruise enthuses, "Sex is about the connection. "Great sex is a by-product, for me, of a great relationship, where you have communication and it's an extention of that. Where it's just free. And that's how it should be. It's spectacular. (more at link)

http://www.contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.nsf/mndwebpages/cruises spectacular sex life_13_04_2006

Scientologists don't have sex when the woman is preggers, so he's a big fat liar. They may have had "spectacular" sex :rolleyes: :rolleyes: before, but not in the 17 months she's been pregnant.

The last person I was to hear talk about sex is Tom Cruise.....

:sick: :sick: :sick:

GAG me! As if anyone on the planet cared about him and his sex life. Is he interested in hearing about mine... I think not. So why would we care about his.

Man - I would like to hear the real scoop from his two former wives. However, Mimi Rogers is a Scientologist herself. So, I doubt that we will get any scoop from her.

It's amazing that he has to stoop to discussing his sex life with a WOMAN and how great it is. How pathetic...

Jeana (DP) said:
Scientologists don't have sex when the woman is preggers, so he's a big fat liar. They may have had "spectacular" sex :rolleyes: :rolleyes: before, but not in the 17 months she's been pregnant.

Has it only been 17 months? Feels like so much longer :D

The whole "great communication" thing is just a scientology (small s because in my opinion it is not a religion) buzzword. One of the first things the scientologists do is enroll you in a "communications" course. This is how they start to program your brain. They attempted to hijack me when I was 16 in San Francisco. Unfortunately for them, they didn't realize I actually had a mind of my own and was not susceptible to their doubletalk and brainwashing. Poor Katie, I wonder how long until she rebels or her parents have to kidnap her and have her deprogrammed.

"17 months she's been pregnant".

you kill me Jeana! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Floh said:
"17 months she's been pregnant".

you kill me Jeana! :clap: :clap: :clap:

I've been wanting to go back and find the first articles announcing Katie's pregnancy, to see just how long it's been. Alas, I've been too lazy. Perhaps someone else here will?........

amandab said:
I've been wanting to go back and find the first articles announcing Katie's pregnancy, to see just how long it's been. Alas, I've been too lazy. Perhaps someone else here will?........

Cruise, who has two adopted children, Connor, 10, and Isabella, 12, with ex-wife Nicole Kidman, began dating Holmes in mid-April. The couple first confirmed their relationship on April 29 in Italy outside the Auditorium Conciliazione di Roma, where Cruise was receiving a lifetime achievement award.

So, they started dating a year ago. I thought they announced she was preggers not too long after they annouced they were dating, so . . . hard to tell.

I havent said anything about this mental moron who poses as the knower of all things proper..but its because he absolutely repells me. I did not find him attractive before he started opening his mouth and I now like him even less because of what comes out of his mouth.
I do not understand his wide appeal- I really dont.
I think he picked this woman so he could control her because of the age difference and his celebrity is used to dazzle her.
I really wish he would go away..she will likely divorce him in 10 years or less.

newtv said:
I havent said anything about this mental moron who poses as the knower of all things proper..but its because he absolutely repells me. I did not find him attractive before he started opening his mouth and I now like him even less because of what comes out of his mouth.
I do not understand his wide appeal- I really dont.
I think he picked this woman so he could control her because of the age difference and his celebrity is used to dazzle her.
I really wish he would go away..she will likely divorce him in 10 years or less.
I have nothing to add and no comment regarding this couple..However, i did want to say hi to newt:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katgneal