Tom Cruise/Katie Holmes/Scientology - MERGED THREADS

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has there ever been a pic of Katie holding her tummy or placing a hand over the baby? If there is a baby, I think it's laying crosswise and not head down yet where it should be.

OK other than screaming on this thread I don't normally post. Having early evening date with hubby, coming home to quiet and nothing on TV we decided to ICK ICK watch this interview.

How interesting.... did anyone "watch" his eyes??? This is a guy who is manic depressive!!! He is fooling himself. But not only that....... he was SO VERY DESCRIPTIVE WITH ALL HIS INTERVIEW BUT

when it came to Katies parents... he just said "oh yeah.... oh yeah...." in response to things being OK???

AND the frigging look he gave her when she dared asked if this child would be raised SCIENTOLOGY & CATHOLIC?

I thought it was the end of Sawyers life. MY GOD this guy needs help.

I cannot imagine her parents not having any "hinkey meter"... up with this guy. He is a real loon. I mean, truly should be locked up.

My Goodness. Just leaves me very scared for "KATIE" and her child.

:( :( :(

I had an outie!!!
I pushed it in!!

Only when pregnant .. it became an outie.

Because like katie I was skinny and gained like 50 lbs

Cruise runs seminars to prepare for baby

Associated Press
April 14, 2006, 4:30 PM

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]NEW YORK - Tom Cruise has taken the impending birth of his first child with fiancee Katie Holmes to another level. "We've been doing seminars with the family just to educate them," the 43-year-old star of the upcoming "Mission: Impossible III" film tells GQ magazine in its May issue, on newsstands April 25.

"Running seminars so we can understand what Kate's going through, and for Kate to understand it. Things like how to take care of a pregnant woman and get ready for the birth. advertisement
clear.gif
OAS_AD('ArticleFlex_1')
clear.gif

"It's just kind of becoming a fun game of learning. We've also been studying what happens after the birth and how to take care of the baby."

Cruise says his children, 11-year-old Connor and 13-year-old Isabella - from his marriage to Nicole Kidman - will help take care of the baby.

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory?id=1846111

http://scientomogy.blogspot.com/

Look at the photos of her, and please read the text about how hard Tom has worked to get the site shut down.

About 2/3 down the page, there is an excellent discourse by an ex-Scientology cult leader. His words are almost exclusively about the fact that Scientology causes irrepairable psychological damage to its devout " advanced level' members, of which Tommy boy says he is.

There is also info about people who are " enslaved" to the mature members.

Please have a look.

Has anyone called the people in white coats for old Tommy boy yet? I'm sorry, but he can't even begin to understand what Kate is going through.

Manic Depressive is a nice way of putting it. Flipping Lunatic are the two words I prefer when describing him. No Tom Cruise movies are allowed in my house.

Since when is giving birth a blast? I must have missed that part. Maybe I didn't drink any of the Koolaid. And I think by him trying to make sure she gives birth at home, he's eliminating the possibility of her receiving any sort of pain aids.

"Since when is giving birth a blast? I must have missed that part."

I realize this is not a forum for "horror" birth stories but I am a mother of 3. My first labor had me in the hospital on a Thursday night and he was not delivered until Saturday morning. I certainly did not consider that a blast and trust me, it was not always a quiet event.

Can't think of anyone that I'd like to look at less than "pretty boy" while laboring with his alien child. She's old enough to know what she's getting into but the poor baby....

It was a link worth seeing again as it spells some things right out for those who may miss it the first time.

oh my good gosh, but it's like he is in his own messed up kingdom in a sovereign state and he is allowed to do exactly as he wishes with no one, but no one, to stop him.

i call it the final countdown. i have a feeling this is almost, apart from the paedophillia, worse than Michael Jackson because Cruise hasn't been soi obvious and must have been getting away with stuff for years.

on the Holmes front: i no longer care about her because i think she signed sme kind of contract and she's made her feathered bed.

she's in it for the money and possibly a promise of fame with him giving her career a leg-up. this won't happen. she won't work again in Hollywood unless it might be in something his money will pay for. :loser:

whatever baby comes out of this whether by surrogate or Holmes doesn't have a free future ahead. it will be locked into Cruise world. :(

Was just watching clips from the Primetime interview, did you all notice when asked directly if the baby was his, he hemmed and hawed (sp?) and never really answered the question? I think he is a nut case and his damage control interview did more harm than good. JMO

The reason why I think that this entire thing is a sham is that he has intentionally brought worldwide attention to his relationship and his "girlfriend's" impending birth. Most people--especially celebrities--do not want this type of attention.

Tom did not go on the publicity circuit with his other marriages and his other children. So, what gives??

I hope Katie enjoyed her 2-hour romp thru Barney's looking for shoes the other night because it sounds like her chance to get away from the "Cruise Control Compound" are getting slimmer by the minute. Apparently Tom has now bought a mini-hospital for the house!

Mini hospital for Cruise
2.32PM, Sat Apr 15 2006

Tom Cruise has reportedly forked out £150,000 on a mini hospital in his mansion for his fiancée Katie Holmes to have their baby.

The delivery room is said to be fitted with a fetal monitor, ultrasound machine, intravenous pump, delivery kit and infant warmer system to monitor his baby.

Three medics from his Scientology cult - a midwife, nurse and obstetrics expert - have also been hired to be on hand when Katie gives birth.

According to a source, Cruise created the delivery room to provide Holmes with the right kind of environment for the Scientlogy 'silent birth'.

A tabloid quoted the source as saying: "Tom thinks his delivery room is the best way of providing a quiet environment. But if there are complications, she will be taken to hospital."

The Mission Impossible star recently denied US media reports that he's bought a dummy to muffle Katie's moans.
http://www.itv.com/news/entertainment_1478521.html

Surely this man is poised to win some Dufus/Clown of the Year Award any moment now:

Because he says so

Katie Holmes has awesome communication skills.

And we know this about the woman - whose interaction with the outside world since her assimilation into Cruise World last summer has been mostly limited to glassy stares, supervised visits to Starbucks and awkward public makeout sessions - because Cruise says so.

He also tells GQ magazine that he enjoys a "spectacular" sex life with his pregnant fiancée, all because of their ability to communicate with one another:

"Sex is about the connection. Great sex is a byproduct, for me, of a great relationship, where you have communication and it's an extension of that. Where it's just free. And that's how it should be. It's spectacular. If you're not in good communication with your partner, it sucks. (Meaningless sex outside of a relationship) is really horrible and pathetic and lonely."
And the title to the above article really says it all... "He won't Spare us the Details, Will He?"

http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/arizonaliving/articles/0415people0415.html

:loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser:

KATIE,

Get YOUR BUTT HOME TO YOUR PARENTS..............

The Arizona Republic really got it right about the publicity shy celebrity, didn't they? What a crock Mr. Cruise is and what a wuss this Katie Holmes turned out to be.

HeartofTexas said:
I hope Katie enjoyed her 2-hour romp thru Barney's looking for shoes the other night because it sounds like her chance to get away from the "Cruise Control Compound" are getting slimmer by the minute. Apparently Tom has now bought a mini-hospital for the house!

http://www.itv.com/news/entertainment_1478521.html
Just what I want in my house. I vote we deprogram Katie next time she goes shoe shopping.:banghead:

booradley said:
Was just watching clips from the Primetime interview, did you all notice when asked directly if the baby was his, he hemmed and hawed (sp?) and never really answered the question? I think he is a nut case and his damage control interview did more harm than good. JMO

Yes, and at the end of the interview he said "I'm looking forward to meeting
this baby.

HeartofTexas said:
Just the fact that he had to sit through the barrage of questions from Sawyer, in an effort at damage control, made my heart swell with pride!

Exactly! I'm glad Diane did the interview. Interesting how she gets all these guys after they've shot themselves in the foot (I'm thinking of Peterson).

HeartofTexas said:
Oh, I forgot the most disgusting part of the interview... where he said the thing he loved so much about Katie (or KATE, as he says) is how her tongue sticks out of her mouth when she smiles... and then they showed a picture of her tongue sticking out. Geez, do these people not hear themselves when they talk????

She kind of looked like an alien, imo.:crazy: Wasn't it the thing that drove him crazy in a "good way"? She's making an effort to look cute, I guess. If she was 17, I'd say ok but she's 27! Maybe she's reacting to him treating her as a child. The whole thing is creepy, imo.

Thinkoflaura said:
http://scientomogy.blogspot.com/

Look at the photos of her, and please read the text about how hard Tom has worked to get the site shut down.

About 2/3 down the page, there is an excellent discourse by an ex-Scientology cult leader. His words are almost exclusively about the fact that Scientology causes irrepairable psychological damage to its devout " advanced level' members, of which Tommy boy says he is.

There is also info about people who are " enslaved" to the mature members.

Please have a look.
That is so totally a pillow under her blouse!
You'd think with Cruise's money and connections he'd at least spring for one off those fake maternity bellies they strap onto actresses in movies! And she's been pregnant--what? 10 months now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evremevremm