Tom Cruise/Scientology/Katie - Merged

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone see the two lovebirds pictured at the Academy Awards ceremony last night or did they skip it?

Eve

deandaniellws said:
That means she got preggers in August...so that "I am going to wait until we get married" didn't last long did it!?!?! LMAO!

IF they actually had sex and this isn't a TBB (Turkey Baster Baby)!! :innocent:

blueclouds said:
won't happen at all. Scientology basis their beliefs part of NO DRUGS AT ALL EVER EVER EVER. Period. They believe mind over matter. He won't ALLOW HIS CHILD to be subjected to anything like that. AND ON TOP OF IT - this is his first NATURAL CHILD. I think he'll be adamant in his wishes and his

brain dead zombie girlfriend will comply happily. (but wait until labor)
What if she needs a Cesarean? How can she use mind over matter for that?
I don't see how anyone in that religion could ever undergo any surgeries. Their kid someday might need an Appendectomy or something. To not allow drugs for a surgery like that would be child abuse.

Valinda said:
What if she needs a Cesarean? How can she use mind over matter for that?
I don't see how anyone in that religion could ever undergo any surgeries. Their kid someday might need an Appendectomy or something. To not allow drugs for a surgery like that would be child abuse.

From what I am told by my brother, it is mainly psychiatry related things they are not allowed to take medication for. They are to first go to a scientologist doctor and if they say it is something that needs surgery, you are then given permission to get it done. My brother also is allowed to use antibiotics, etc. IF the Scientologist doctor OK's it first.

OneLostGrl said:
From what I am told by my brother, it is mainly psychiatry related things they are not allowed to take medication for. They are to first go to a scientologist doctor and if they say it is something that needs surgery, you are then given permission to get it done. My brother also is allowed to use antibiotics, etc. IF the Scientologist doctor OK's it first.
UUMMMM...excuse me doctor. I know that my appendix are ruptured and poison is running through my whole body, but I can't get 'ole Ronny on the phone to get permission for the operation. I'll get back to you..hopefully before I die.:hand: Whatever! :waitasec:

It seems we have Dumb, Dumb and Dumber in the delivery ceremony.

Wonder what Katies mom is thinking right about now?

Wish someone would interview Katies family NOW.

There are some wonderful labor and delivery room nurses that might be better qualified for this JOB.

Picture this, I am slapping my head.

:headbang:

On the Mike Evans radio show this morning, he said a source with the Holmes' family has said that Katie WILL NOT do a 5-day separation from her baby after the birth, as is supposed to happen in the Scientologist's world. We've heard about the silent birthing requirement, but has anyone else heard about this - that mother and baby are supposed to be separated for 5 days afterwards?! :furious: I'd love to hear the "reason" behind this! :mad:

And if the source is correct - take it for what it's worth, a gossip radio show - demands such as this, Tom - yes, you'll do the 5 days; Katie- no, I won't do the 5 days of separation - somehow I don't think their darling photos are showing what's going on behind the scenes. But I know, that's not a surprise!

Run, Katie, run!!!

DEPUTYDAWG said:
On the Mike Evans radio show this morning, he said a source with the Holmes' family has said that Katie WILL NOT do a 5-day separation from her baby after the birth, as is supposed to happen in the Scientologist's world. We've heard about the silent birthing requirement, but has anyone else heard about this - that mother and baby are supposed to be separated for 5 days afterwards?! :furious: I'd love to hear the "reason" behind this! :mad:

And if the source is correct - take it for what it's worth, a gossip radio show - demands such as this, Tom - yes, you'll do the 5 days; Katie- no, I won't do the 5 days of separation - somehow I don't think their darling photos are showing what's going on behind the scenes. But I know, that's not a surprise!

Run, Katie, run!!!

------------>>>Hmmm, thanks fer the update Dep.D.
I remember after one of my 'birthings', I was soooooo tired, I asked the nurse to keep the baby for the wee hour feeding. The entire hospital staff came to see me, 'Uh are you feeling ok, etc. Why donut you want yer baby at 2AMEE?

I merely splained and did not get my 'baby' in the wee hour.

During this particular stay at the hospital they were remodeling just outside my window, jack hammers running all day, people running in and out of the room the entire daylight hours.

BUT surely Katie won't be that tired, er, Hmmm.
Dep D. Wonder what the Scientology rules are for grandparents visiting, seeing and holding THE baby. Sounds like a cracked pot theory of some sort.

Would they think it would make the baby more independent during his life on planet earth??

I can tell you a two year old is plenty independent without being separated from his mom fer five days after he arrived on his birthday.

I wonder if they both know how hokey they look, they should have just gone somewhere, underground would have been good. Tom should have stayed off Oprah's couch.

How did his movie 'War of the Worlds' do at the box office? Seemed like it was a lackluster deal, if I remember correctly. Oprah's couch and Toms movie release were in the SAME time frame.

Call me crazy, but no baby for five days seems down right cruel to me. Birth is tough on the Mom and the baby, how scarey for the little one. Being separated from Mom both physically and emotionaly is whacked. Babies know their parents voices when they are born.

Moe said:
Call me crazy, but no baby for five days seems down right cruel to me. Birth is tough on the Mom and the baby, how scarey for the little one. Being separated from Mom both physically and emotionaly is whacked. Babies know their parents voices when they are born.

I guess they figure they don't need the bonding since they can zip up the mother ship any time they want. :rolleyes:

Moe said:

No one's gonna call you crazy, Moe. Katie has to be though, to put up with this. It absolutely goes against common sense and everything we instinctively "know" about birth.

I simply cannot believe Tom Cruise, what an azz. Do you think John Travolta and Kelly Preston did this when their two kids were born? How about Kirstie Alley? Lisa Marie Presley? They are all in the fold too!

Eve

What a bunch of morons!!!

I had read (or heard) earlier that after her silent birth (with no pain killers) no one can talk to the baby for five days since birth is so tramatic on the baby. I had three kids and when they were born they were happiest when I was talking lightly to them and cuddling them.

I also read on the Scoop on MSNBC.com....

Tom Cruise has a bit of an image problem.

In a recent poll, more people said they’d rather spend the night with Saddam Hussein than the “Top Gun” star. Stuff magazine asked its readers who they would least like to share a camping tent with, and 41 percent chose the couch-jumping star.

Deposed dictator Hussein came in close behind, with 39 percent, 15 percent said Pat O’Brien, and 5 percent chose comedian

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11701187/

They also talk about John Travolta and scientology.

I remember my son crying just after he was born. My husband started to talk to him and he calmed right down, I'll never forget that moment.

Call me crazy, but no baby for five days seems down right cruel to me.
OTOH, keeping Tom away from the baby for about the first 5 years seems like a pretty positive move for the baby's overall sense of wellbeing.

Beffie said:
What a bunch of morons!!!

I had read (or heard) earlier that after her silent birth (with no pain killers) no one can talk to the baby for five days since birth is so tramatic on the baby.

Ok, so there may be some truth to this little 5-day separation thing?! No talking to the poor baby, either? No one? Not even TOM?! OMG :silenced:

This is insane. Truly insane. :furious: :furious:

Camper Dep D. Wonder what the Scientology rules are for grandparents visiting said:
That's a good point, is it that no one can hold, touch, TALK to the baby, or I dunno, THE MOST IMPORTANT PERSON...the mother, whom the baby has grown accustomed to her voice, etc.

I, too, also wonder if other Scientologists, have done this (probably so if it's really true)...Kelly Preston, etc. This makes me :doh:

Fruit loops, I tell ya.

DEPUTYDAWG said:
Ok, so there may be some truth to this little 5-day separation thing?! No talking to the poor baby, either? No one? Not even TOM?! OMG :silenced:

This is insane. Truly insane. :furious: :furious:

Come to think of it lucky baby!! Not having to listen to that horses butt for five days. I am actually changing my mind that that might be good for the baby. It will have five days before it is brainwashed. :dance:

Sounds like a very deliberate attempt to remove all bonding, all humanity from the birth - silent, then the baby goes away, to make sure that the initial bond does not form as strongly as it could. Sounds like they'd prefer cloning and a Matrix style environment.

DEPUTYDAWG said:
Camper Dep D. Wonder what the Scientology rules are for grandparents visiting said:
That's a good point, is it that no one can hold, touch, TALK to the baby, or I dunno, THE MOST IMPORTANT PERSON...the mother, whom the baby has grown accustomed to her voice, etc.

I, too, also wonder if other Scientologists, have done this (probably so if it's really true)...Kelly Preston, etc. This makes me :doh:

Fruit loops, I tell ya.

http://marriage.about.com/gi/dynamic/offsite.htm?zi=1/XJ&sdn=marriage&zu=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.scientology.org%2Fhtml%2Fen_US%2Fnews-media%2F

found this on scientology and silent birth...last question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members