Tom vs Nicole

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't know when he became one but I saw the same creepy footage. It reminded me of the Jim Jones massacre. I can't see how Scientology ever got to be called a religion. They have no God. Seems more like a cult to me.

You may be interested in this: Click me It is unbelievable!

How in the world do they have time for "religon"? They seem to spend all their time chasing other people around. I'm presyterian and I've certainly never seen anyone in any church that I've gone to act like that.

LOL lisa, of course not!!!
We can all be flexible.
We still give the babies up on the peds floor bottles if they want it past the age of 12 months if they are sick and that is what they want - heck, they are sick and that is their "comfort" thing, if that is how they are going to take their fluids, by no means am I going to DARE suggest taking it away!!! Guzzle it down Gus!
But they are out and about with the bottle.... that seems a bit different to me that rocking your baby to sleep with it at home. You know?

Agreed... But I can't be too critical, my almost 5 year old was sucking on his nukie, binkie, pacifier (whatever you wanna call it) on his 4th b-day still. I would take them away and the minute I left, DH would let him shove it back in his mouth.. The day after his 4th b-day I took them all and threw them in the garbage (that way DH could not give hime one).. It took me forever to do it - because my son would have a melt down if he didn't have one.. but I couldn't stand to look at this BIG 4 YEAR OLD BOY sucking on that thing anymore!! .. He went through "withdrwals" for a few days, but after that he was fine.... My now 17 month old - was never introduced to a pacifier!!

Making big differences over little things, ordinary things, generally accepted routines is part of a cult's way to separate the members from their families and other friends.

It's a constant reminder to the members how different/special/more enlightened the cult members are.

It's also a sign of the cult's control over its members' lives, down to the details in every aspect.

It is a cult....and most of the world knows it. This clip shows them for what they really are. :bang: I am sure they have spies reading here also. We have had many comments here saying they were horrible and cults!~

It is scary! Back in 1989 I was working as a cashier at a convience store.This guy came in bought some gas and then started trying to get me to buy this book "Dianectics" I belive it has been a while :crazy:.This guy would not leave me alone!Talk about being pushy!I asked him what the book was about and he started telling me how we as humans actually came from aliens and there was a much higher plane to our existance.Powers and stuff.Creeped me out big time.I bought the book just to get rid of him.That was a wasted 20 dollars of which I could not afford but well worth it to get the guy outta my hair.

The book then went into the trash can.

Well, atleast Suri is a normal toddler right now, she was having a tantrum last night. I remember when my kids did that for the first time in public, suddenly it wasn't as easy to take them out, LOL, much less predictable. New step in motherhood for Katie.:

http://www.dlisted.com/node/21800

From the link...
"Damn! They got homegirl hooked on that Scientology barley water. It's alien heroin."

That totally cracked me up!!!

I disagree that she is to old for a bottle. I think that a bottle is fine and its not always good for parents to rush such things.
Better to take the child's que and let them develop at their own pace.
(I feel the same way about potty training)

Run your anti-spy ware after viewing, lol!!!

I ain't looking at it. Seriously they scare me. Maybe it's just me and I am a weirdo, but Kirstie Alley and her man had their adopted children. Then the gay rumors about them. Then that John Travollta and the picture of him kissing that guy full on. Biologically can we say if they are Travollta's kids? Next thing I see JLo and Marc Anthony hanging with Cruise and his gang and BAM she's expecting twins. Plus that Lisa Remani (sic) has a baby with the friend of Marc Anthony and she is a Scientologist. Could they all be little offspring of the Scientology club or even clones? I know I am out of my mind and hey I don't care who is gay, but with them it seems to be a big hidden thing. So it seems anyway. I'd join if I could be as happy as Cruise and Travollta. Man, I hope I don't get beemed up now.

I ain't looking at it. Seriously they scare me. Maybe it's just me and I am a weirdo, but Kirstie Alley and her man had their adopted children. Then the gay rumors about them. Then that John Travollta and the picture of him kissing that guy full on. Biologically can we say if they are Travollta's kids? Next thing I see JLo and Marc Anthony hanging with Cruise and his gang and BAM she's expecting twins. Plus that Lisa Remani (sic) has a baby with the friend of Marc Anthony and she is a Scientologist. Could they all be little offspring of the Scientology club or even clones? I know I am out of my mind and hey I don't care who is gay, but with them it seems to be a big hidden thing. So it seems anyway. I'd join if I could be as happy as Cruise and Travollta.:laugh: :laugh: Man, I hope I don't get beemed up now.

Cracked me right up! lol

Im sitting here laughing about the "bottle". My son was around 3 when he finally gave up the bottle, the bottle was his "security blanket". There was nothing in it, it was dry, but hung from his mouth. I chuckle when I think of it. in some ways yes it was gross. But I was going to pick my battles, and this was not one of them. He will be 22 on Sunday, and has no complexes, no cavities, no mouth alignment problems from having the bottle until he was 3. Matter of fact, the dental team always comments about his handsome face, smile, and teeth.

This is the definitive anti-scientology website .... lots of GREAT reading there. They've survived direct attacks by scientologists for YEARS.

http://www.xenu.net/

I'd really like to understand how they retain their non-profit status.

How many churches charge money to attend services and advance in their congregations?

I believe Germany has banned Scientology as a cult.

Scientology=Cult (let's see if I get followed today, I'll report back)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back