Tommy Croslin - Changes Story on what happened to Haleigh. AGAIN

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Maybe I need to clearify what I was trying to point out. It appeared to me from reading it that Werter said that ToC wasn't with JO at the dock, because JO left with Haleigh and came back without her. That sounds to me like ToC said that he didn't know what happened to Haleigh that all he knew is that JO had her when he left and didn't have her when he returned. Then in almost the same breathe he said that his client was in the van with JO at the dock. So, which of ToC's stories is Werter wanting us to believe about his client and does he even know? Jo goes alone to the dock or Jo goes to the dock with ToC in tow? :waitasec: Perhaps I need to get another glass of tea and come back and reread the story again.

Believe I read yesterday that JW said that ToC stated that he remained in the van with his face in his hands while JO carried H to the dock. When JO returned to the van, there was no H. ToC claims that he never saw JO drop H in the water. ToC missed that part.

Same as ToC "thinks" JO may have strangled H. He missed that part in the MH.

Same as MC missed seeing what JO actually did to H, but peeked and saw JO place her in the black bag.

Can't keep track anymore.

Has Werter provided us with ToC's final version of what happened in the MH between JO going wild over not finding the rifle and H being placed in the black bag?

(snipped)

Werter is putting this out there now because JO is in jail - I really hope they strap him up again to a poly. As far as Tommy telling the truth...I think this is good enough. I want JO, MC, TC all to get life sentences. IMO

JO is in jail again? Where and for what?

Sorry if I sound out of the loop; been gone most of today so missed quite a bit. I tried to find info on JO being in jail and cannot find any; please point to where you read JO is in jail, thanks.

Can't keep track anymore.

Has Werter provided us with ToC's final version of what happened in the MH between JO going wild over not finding the rifle and H being placed in the black bag?

No ... they are still finalizing the draft with Misty's lawyer to make the story more solid and agree upon it so Misty and ToC are excluded from any involvement. j/k

OK. So how many stories are we up to now?
Tommy sat in the van with his head in his hands and then what? Did he go home after? Did they split a joint? A pill?
And then they get the call from Misty that HaLeigh went missing and Tommy acted....sad? shocked? confused?
Then Misty went an hung fliers with Joe the next morning and said nothing? why did you do that? smile for the camera and I hope you rot forever?
And then Tommy didn't think that maybe he should have said to LE "I'm scared for my children's lives, but here's what Joe did"?

Is Werter trying to ruin his reputation? Why is he repeating this babble????

http://www.news4jax.com/news/24690929/detail.html

Werter appears to be talking out of both sides of Toc's mouth.

In the second paragraph where he's talking about JO he states: He took the body to the dock and then came back without the body, so there you have it, Croslin's att James Werter said.
To me this says that JO went to the dock by himself with Haleigh's body and came back without her.

Then you go to paragraph 4 and it states Werter said Croslin rode in the van to the dock with JO as Haleigh's lifeless body lay in the back seat.
and on down to paragraph 7 where it states: Croslin stayed in the passenger seat, he didn't drive. He didn't help in any sort of fashion, Werter said.

So my question to Werter would be: Did JO go alone to the dock with Haleigh by himself OR was ToC there in the van? He can't have it both ways.

JO left alone and came back without Haleigh or Toc was with Jo when Haleigh was disposed of? Did he not even catch what he himself was saying? Does that make sense to him???:waitasec::banghead::furious::furious::

I thought Werter meant that Tommy rode in the van in the passenger seat while Joe drove. Joe parked the van near the boat dock, took Haleigh out of the back seat and went out on the dock, carrying her. Tommy remained in the van in the passenger seat and didn't see exactly what Joe did on the dock. When Joe returned to the van from the dock, he no longer had Haleigh with him.

Maybe I need to clearify what I was trying to point out. It appeared to me from reading it that Werter said that ToC wasn't with JO at the dock, because JO left with Haleigh and came back without her. That sounds to me like ToC said that he didn't know what happened to Haleigh that all he knew is that JO had her when he left and didn't have her when he returned. Then in almost the same breathe he said that his client was in the van with JO at the dock. So, which of ToC's stories is Werter wanting us to believe about his client and does he even know? Jo goes alone to the dock or Jo goes to the dock with ToC in tow? :waitasec: Perhaps I need to get another glass of tea and come back and reread the story again.

FWIW, my interpretation: Tommy sat in the passenger side of the van and Joe drove. The van was parked in the vicinity of the dock area. Joe got out of the van, opened the side door, took Haleigh and walked away from the van toward the dock. Tommy sat in the van while this was happening. Joe returned to the van after disposing of Haleigh and the two of them left the area in the van.

I think TC and MC are sobered from being in jail and medicated (prozac I think) up and looking at long prison sentences and deciding being locked up RC can't kill either one now, so yes, I buy this story. It explains a lot about the gun, the van having scratches, and JO spending the same night over at Timmy's. I don't agree with LP's theory that JO didn't do it, and that Timmy is somehow responsible. I'd wish LP would stop defending JO. I have always thought JO was in the thick of it a/because he hated Ron b/his is a pedophile. Werter is putting this out there now because JO is in jail - I really hope they strap him up again to a poly. As far as Tommy telling the truth...I think this is good enough. I want JO, MC, TC all to get life sentences. IMO

Actually I wish all four of them, Ron, Misty, Tommy and Joe, were strapped up to a couple of truck batteries,,,,,,,,,,then we might get to hear the truth for once.

So, Misty basically places Haleigh as being dead because she mentions going quiet and no more crying when placed into the black bag.
Tommy places Haleigh as being dead because he mentions no crying or struggling inside the bag. He thinks Joe may have strangled her.
Those two want Haleigh declared dead, them as victims, and for this to all go away so they can get out of jail and go about their selfish lives
I'd like to know why Lindsay is out running around free after saying that she always knows if Tommy gets up during the night and why she didn't report that he was out running around half the night plus their pitbull was probably going bonkers. The whole bunch of them especially Misty and Tommy had months to cook this story up just in case they were ever cornered. The only thing missing in this latest story is the cinder blocks. There's no mention of seeing them tied to Haleigh or placed into the bag with her and STILL no mention of the blanket or which one of them was dressed all in black.

If Misty questioned Chelsea about the scratches in the van, it seems reasonable to me also that she must have seen the damage AFTER they had taken the van from Tim and Chelsea's place. Otherwise, how would she know?

I think that particular information was screwed up in the printing and it was finally figured out that it was actually Lindsey talking to Chelsea about the van and not Misty as first reported. Someone throw rocks or something if I have misremembered this part but that is the "final" way I remember it.......I'm ducking now.

Just thinking about this latest version of Tommy's story and couldn't help but wonder how much of this story was told at the time that Tommy reportedly failed the last polygraph. If Tommy showed deception as it has been reported, then why did LE start the search at the boat dock? Remember? When this became the straw that broke the camel's back and Lindsey broke it off with Tommy immediately following the poly? Confusing, isn't it? If LE was so positive that Tommy lied on the poly, why did they conduct the search and why was the case declared a homicide? Why were the families brought in and told that Haleigh was dead? If Tommy was lying?:waitasec:

Why would Jo return to Ron's if he took HaLeigh and disposed of her? Jo wouldn't go anywhere near Ron's if he took HaLeigh out of fear Misty called the cops and they were looking for him in Lindsy's van.

Yud-yo Scooby-doo here we go again. JO was never proven to be a pedophile as far as I know. It was just MC's word on that wasn't it?

Joe would had to of been about 6-8 years old when he supposedly messed with Misty, but Tommy 12- 14 when she claims he did. How could a very young kid messing with another kid due to their horrible childhoods be a pedophile. I'd think a teen doing that to a young relative might be a better candidate. Misty did claim that there is one in the family who is still 'messing" with kids though. She said that early on, but it was never reported who she was talking about.

So, Misty basically places Haleigh as being dead because she mentions going quiet and no more crying when placed into the black bag.
Tommy places Haleigh as being dead because he mentions no crying or struggling inside the bag. He thinks Joe may have strangled her.
Those two want Haleigh declared dead, them as victims, and for this to all go away so they can get out of jail and go about their selfish lives
I'd like to know why Lindsay is out running around free after saying that she always knows if Tommy gets up during the night and why she didn't report that he was out running around half the night plus their pitbull was probably going bonkers. The whole bunch of them especially Misty and Tommy had months to cook this story up just in case they were ever cornered. The only thing missing in this latest story is the cinder blocks. There's no mention of seeing them tied to Haleigh or placed into the bag with her and STILL no mention of the blanket or which one of them was dressed all in black.

In this latest version, Tommy is quoted as saying that Haleigh was lying on the back seat, guiet, looked like she was sleeping...........so what happened to her being in a bag? I guess she had to be taken out of the bag so that the rope and the cinderblock could be put into use.

Hey y'all, I've been trying very, very hard to make this story fit and it just doesn't fit to me. I still think that Haleigh was already dead and that any involvement of the Croslins/Overstreet was in the disposal arena. Please feel free to help me change my mind.

Just thinking about this latest version of Tommy's story and couldn't help but wonder how much of this story was told at the time that Tommy reportedly failed the last polygraph. If Tommy showed deception as it has been reported, then why did LE start the search at the boat dock? Remember? When this became the straw that broke the camel's back and Lindsey broke it off with Tommy immediately following the poly? Confusing, isn't it? If LE was so positive that Tommy lied on the poly, why did they conduct the search and why was the case declared a homicide? Why were the families brought in and told that Haleigh was dead? If Tommy was lying?:waitasec:

Good point. Some of the decisions LE make lack logic and common sense.

I think TC and MC are sobered from being in jail and medicated (prozac I think) up and looking at long prison sentences and deciding being locked up RC can't kill either one now, so yes, I buy this story. It explains a lot about the gun, the van having scratches, and JO spending the same night over at Timmy's. I don't agree with LP's theory that JO didn't do it, and that Timmy is somehow responsible. I'd wish LP would stop defending JO. I have always thought JO was in the thick of it a/because he hated Ron b/his is a pedophile. Werter is putting this out there now because JO is in jail - I really hope they strap him up again to a poly. As far as Tommy telling the truth...I think this is good enough. I want JO, MC, TC all to get life sentences. IMO

Where is the record saying JO is a pedophile? I haven't seen that.

JO is NOT in jail.

If tommy didn't talk, this case would have gone cold. He inserted himself into the case when he didn't have to. Why?''

OTOH...misty has mentioned blankets. She said (day one) that THEY had taken the blanket in the van. She insinuated more than one. Her voice cracked (ever so slightly) when she mentioned covering Haleigh with a little sheet. This was around 9:30pm IIRC. She said she took the blanket off the window and washed it with Haleigh's blanket. Is that the pink printed comforter that was on the ramp? I wonder what was on that comforter before she washed it, if she really did wash it.If she washed it and placed it back on the bed and Haleigh wasn't in the bed, then the blanket did not have Haleigh's scent but it had Misty's scent.

Mr. Werter,

I’ve seen all of your interviews and read all of your media statements, but I’m puzzled about a few pesky little details I’m hoping you can clear up for me.

I’m confused as to the weapon of choice that Joe Overstreet used to allegedly FORCE your client to ride with him to the dock that night. You first said it was a knife to the throat, and later that it was at gunpoint. Which was it?

In your latest and greatest video, you said that Tommy just sat in the van while Joe took Haleigh’s body to the river. Did Joe force him to hold the knife to his OWN throat while he was gone or did he have to hold the gun on himself?

Also, if you could be so kind, I’m somewhat confused about why Joe AND your client were at the trailer that night. The first time I ever saw you, you said they just wanted to BORROW a rifle to go deer hunting. In your latest video, you said they were there to STEAL a machine gun!

I will be looking forward to your answers. By the way, I hope Tommy appreciates EXACTLY what kind of a job you are doing to, er on, er for him!

Damn if I can understand why LE isn’t just snapping up and believing your story!

Papa

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eppomoosha
Back