Toms baby is here!!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
HeartofTexas said:
Does this girl even remember who she was before she met this monstrosity? Apparently not.

Honestly? No she probably does not remember. She is officially brain washed!! :behindbar

Marthatex said:
Why does he talk about all this stuff? I mean, just start calling her Kate, no big deal. No one would notice. but it's like something got into his drinking water and all he can do is blab about "stuff". He's just digging himself deeper and deeper.

For some F*&@#! up reason this must be what the cult is telling him to do! It's a control thing, much like an abusive spouse!

I'll never get over my brother, who at the time had NO children, telling me that every thing I buy for my child becomes his own to do with as he pleases. Throw it, give it away, break it, flush it... whatever.

This cult teaches people such messed up, half a$$ed backward things!

Is it not our job to teach our children to respect their belongings?

When do you all think little Suri will make a public appearance?

christine2448 said:
Katie Holmes Changes Her Name

April 28, 2006 12:46 p.m. EST

Felicia Willis - All Headline News Staff Writer

Los Angeles, CA (AHN) – Actress and brand-new baby’s momma, Katie Holmes has changed more than her religion since she started dating Scientology poster boy, Tom Cruise. Now through his influence, she also altered her first name.

The former "Dawson's Creek" star converted to Scientology when she began her relationship with Tom Cruise. After discussing the issue of names with Cruise, the two have decided her Christian name "Katie" sounds too young for a 27-year-old and is now known to friends and family as "Kate."

http://www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/7003362591

Tom explains, "Katie is a young girl's name. Her name is Kate now – she's a child-bearing woman."

This is ridiculous. Words cannot describe. A child bearing woman? Please. Fine if HE wants to call her "Kate", but to ask her to legally change her name?

I'll bet her parents are beside themselves but are afraid to cause trouble since he's holding all of the cards - their daughter and whole bunches of cash to fight any move they make to get her out of there. I feel sorry for them.

christine2448 said:
Katie Holmes Changes Her Name

April 28, 2006 12:46 p.m. EST

Felicia Willis - All Headline News Staff Writer

Los Angeles, CA (AHN) – Actress and brand-new baby’s momma, Katie Holmes has changed more than her religion since she started dating Scientology poster boy, Tom Cruise. Now through his influence, she also altered her first name.

The former "Dawson's Creek" star converted to Scientology when she began her relationship with Tom Cruise. After discussing the issue of names with Cruise, the two have decided her Christian name "Katie" sounds too young for a 27-year-old and is now known to friends and family as "Kate."

http://www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/7003362591

Tom explains, "Katie is a young girl's name. Her name is Kate now – she's a child-bearing woman."

HOW DARE HE???!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me see here, then just plain old name of 'Tom' is too young for him, and has bad connotations for Mr. Cruise too!

Tomcat, has always been thought to be a male cat that makes the rounds to see his all of his feline lady friends.

So, here is my suggestion for a NEW name for him, Thoma$$.

Er just call him Thomas.

I do believe he has major mental problems.

He is like a kid with a pile of Play Dough, and Katie is it.
I have to wonder if he is trying to just plain hurt her folks, cuz he didn't like his own.

HOLLYWOOD - Katie Holmes' plans to shed her post-pregnancy weight in preparation for her marriage to Tom Cruise have been met with opposition from her father.

The actress has met with Sue Fleming, the owner of Buff Brides, which specializes in turning unfit fiancées into toned wives in a matter of weeks.

And the Mission: Impossible star is reportedly overseeing his fiancée’s fitness regime--much to the chagrin of her dad Martin Holmes, who believes his daughter should be resting after giving birth to baby daughter Suri on April 18.

He tells British magazine Reveal, "My daughter needs rest, relaxation and recuperation. Katie is already doing exercises to build up her back and shoulders and I simply can't go along with what is happening."

http://www.hollywood.com/news/detail/id/3498305

Oh well..."Kate" is a grown woman who seems to be under Tom's spell. I feel certain that this is an everloving nightmare for her parents. I guess that they need to just go along with Tom's plan if they want to keep in touch with their daughter and their grandchild.

Was Tom this controlling of Nicole? I believe Nicole said that she had to sever a lot of her friendships due to Tom and his privacy issues. Well, Tom certainly isn't very private with his relationship with Katie. He is living the life of "Truman." Even though I didn't see that Jim Carrey movie, I believe that it was about a man whose entire life was filmed, wasn't it?

Oh, and for the record again, I have come to despise Tom Cruise and am thinking about canceling my People magazine subscription because I can't stand seeing his entire life chronicled with every issue.

Jules said:
HOLLYWOOD - Katie Holmes' plans to shed her post-pregnancy weight in preparation for her marriage to Tom Cruise have been met with opposition from her father.

The actress has met with Sue Fleming, the owner of Buff Brides, which specializes in turning unfit fiancées into toned wives in a matter of weeks.

And the Mission: Impossible star is reportedly overseeing his fiancée’s fitness regime--much to the chagrin of her dad Martin Holmes, who believes his daughter should be resting after giving birth to baby daughter Suri on April 18.

He tells British magazine Reveal, "My daughter needs rest, relaxation and recuperation. Katie is already doing exercises to build up her back and shoulders and I simply can't go along with what is happening."

http://www.hollywood.com/news/detail/id/3498305
This is all so unbelievable. I feel sorry for Katies........ummmmmmmm....I mean, Kate' parents...............sorry Tom, I like Katie better then Kate.

Floh said:
Where did this git get off calling himself Cruise in the first place? what did he ever imagine himself to be? very adolescent behaviour to name oneself 'Cruise', IMO. those who are born with the surname Cruise are more than ok - it's the wannabes i object to.
hiya Floh, is that not his born name? I'm curious, what name was he born with?

christine2448 said:
hiya Floh, is that not his born name? I'm curious, what name was he born with?
Ohhh I found it all bymyself :) :)

His birth name was

Thomas Cruise Mapother IV

ACK!

Tristan said:
When do you all think little Suri will make a public appearance?

I've been wondering the same thing. It's been 2 weeks now? No "exclusive" photo-op with People or USWeekly? It boggles my mind, for the last year all he did was try to convince the world that the baby was really his, they were so in love, blah x 3...why no pictures? Could the baby have really been born weeks ago, as was speculated, and it's not teeny-tiny?

What gives?

shopper said:
I've been wondering the same thing. It's been 2 weeks now? No "exclusive" photo-op with People or USWeekly? It boggles my mind, for the last year all he did was try to convince the world that the baby was really his, they were so in love, blah x 3...why no pictures? Could the baby have really been born weeks ago, as was speculated, and it's not teeny-tiny?

What gives?
Does seem a bit odd, don't you think? I'm sure there will be some sort of
explanation about how "Scientology" dicates that the child not have any pictures taken of it till it's like...6 years old in case it might jar their senses, or something.

Hbgchick said:
Does seem a bit odd, don't you think? I'm sure there will be some sort of
explanation about how "Scientology" dicates that the child not have any pictures taken of it till it's like...6 years old in case it might jar their senses, or something.

:slap: to self...of course that's it - has to be a Scientology rule.

shopper said:
:slap: to self...of course that's it - has to be a Scientology rule.
:D Seeeeee? Get with the program, man. :innocent:

You know, it honestly wouldn't surprise me if something like that really DID happen!

IDIOTS - COMPLETE IDIOTS!! That is all I can say for Tom and Katie, ooops Kate. :doh:

Hbgchick said:
:D Seeeeee? Get with the program, man. :innocent:

You know, it honestly wouldn't surprise me if something like that really DID happen!

Well since the baby is supposed to be in seclusion, and no speaking to her and all, I would think the flash from a camera would certainly be forbidden. She could well be traumatized for life if that were to happen. :rolleyes:

shopper said:
Well since the baby is supposed to be in seclusion, and no speaking to her and all, I would think the flash from a camera would certainly be forbidden. She could well be traumatized for life if that were to happen. :rolleyes:

I wonder what the cult's view is of circumcision?? :eek:

ljwf22 said:
I wonder what the cult's view is of circumcision?? :eek:

Let's hope they don't go for female "circumcision" or that horrific procedure done by some to prevent females having sexual pleasure. Nothing would surprise me. I bet Katie's parents are just praying this won't take the usual 2 years or so to break up.

Eve

There was a segment on our local news yesterday - it said that there is a campaign on right now for Tom to win back his female fans - I guess for the movie. They're showing clips of the love scenes.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katgneal
Back