Tony Padilla part 2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since Tony doesn't seem willing to file a complaint with the bar, I think the best thing he can do (along with his crew) is go back to where they came from and simply be quiet. They've done enough damage already. Justice for Caylee is the only important thing right now. They're just a side show muddying up the waters for the prosecution. IMO

Why do you think he's not willing to file a complaint?

Why do you think he's not willing to file a complaint?

He didn't seem enthusiastic about proceeding with one.

I think he prolly just wants to go home, and forget the whole mess.

The SA has no duty or authority to follow up on the "altered document" issue, because it is no longer relevant to any issue before the court. The judge could and should report it to the Bar IF he had any evidence of the alteration, but he doesn't. And he won't waste time in a DP case holding a hearing to find out whether a document that doesn't matter to the case was altered.

Again, TP is the only one in any position to go to the Bar, because he is the only one with evidence (i.e., his own knowledge) of the alleged alteration. Once he tells the Bar, the Bar will ask JB for the original agreement. They don't care if it's relevant to any case or not. ;)

Bump...

He posted it himself in this thread. I don't remember his exact words but I think it was something like...it wasn't his job.

That's pretty close. He posted that at least twice.

That's pretty close. He posted that at least twice.

I'm hoping that he is working with the SA at some level ,either directly or through a 3rd party.Perhaps he assumed that the SA would handle it,but that was before the ruling by JS. If he is the only one who can proceed to hold JB accountable,then perhaps he will. He strikes me as willing to stand up to JB.Of course he doesn't have a copy and that might be a complication.Wonder who the 3rd person in the room was.

Guess what we all are doing on Friday??

FYI:

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- New tapes could be released as early as Friday in the case against Casey Anthony. They are recordings of bounty hunter Leonard Padilla and his team.

http://www.wftv.com/news/20691896/detail.html

*COULD* be released?

*BETTER* be released, or hubby's gonna be in for a crappy, grumpy, miserable extended weekend.

I'm hoping that he is working with the SA at some level ,either directly or through a 3rd party.Perhaps he assumed that the SA would handle it,but that was before the ruling by JS. If he is the only one who can proceed to hold JB accountable,then perhaps he will. He strikes me as willing to stand up to JB.Of course he doesn't have a copy and that might be a complication.Wonder who the 3rd person in the room was.

Supposed to have been the notary.

*COULD* be released?

*BETTER* be released, or hubby's gonna be in for a crappy, grumpy, miserable extended weekend.

If woman not happy, no one is happy! :p

My hubby knows the feeling.

Speaking of, my Hubby has been out of town. He will be home.. ALL DAY on Friday. :woohoo:

Talking about a conflict of interest on my part. :blushing:

If woman not happy, no one is happy! :p

My hubby knows the feeling.

Speaking of, my Hubby has been out of town. He will be home.. ALL DAY on Friday. :woohoo:

Talking about a conflict of interest on my part. :blushing:

Plan ahead.

Tapes ~probably~ won't be released until noon.
Media will listen to the tapes and report the hot tidbits first, which will take another hour.
Maybe 30 - 45 minutes to get them uploaded.....

You have until 1:30 PM. Leave him exhausted so he won't bother you for 3 hours.

See? This can be managed.

:D

Plan ahead.

Tapes ~probably~ won't be released until noon.
Media will listen to the tapes and report the hot tidbits first, which will take another hour.
Maybe 30 - 45 minutes to get them uploaded.....

You have until 1:30 PM. Leave him exhausted so he won't bother you for 3 hours.

See? This can be managed.

:D

I like the way you think. Good plan!

Just trying to keep this important discussion about the documents straight - Tony gave this reply in the Tracy thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muzikman
Hi Tony, thanks for showing up - don't really want to get off-topic on this thread, but do you know if Jose provided the state attorney with the original copy of your agreement, and what the determination was?
I will bump up the thread for that discussion, may be better to answer there -
MM

Tony Padilla:
The last I heard was that he has not provided those original documents.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4121274&postcount=304"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Audio of Tracy M interview Sept 18, 2008[/ame]

Tracy states in her interview that she singed 2 contracts. That her signature wasn't notarized.

But IIRC, the contract that JB turned in had her signature notarized.

Tracy states in her interview that she singed 2 contracts. That her signature wasn't notarized.

But IIRC, the contract that JB turned in had her signature notarized.

That is the main point that I noticed also in Tracy's interview!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I understood Tracy to say that Baez had the "agreement" at the Anthony's home and that is where Tracy said she signed "just a piece of paper ... it was NOT notarized".

Sooooo, how did Baez present a copy of a document with Tracy's signature with a very clear NOTARY seal under Tracy's signature?????

I personally did not hear in Tracy's interview anywhere that she said she signed "two" contracts. I heard her say that Baez had her sign an agreement to not record KC, and that Baez changed the terms of the agreement as soon as KC got out of jail. I heard Tracy talk about only ONE contract that she signed.

And .... does anyone know why there is not a Tony Padilla interview audio released, along with the Leonard, Rob, and Tracy interviews?

Just trying to keep this important discussion about the documents straight - Tony gave this reply in the Tracy thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muzikman
Hi Tony, thanks for showing up - don't really want to get off-topic on this thread, but do you know if Jose provided the state attorney with the original copy of your agreement, and what the determination was?
I will bump up the thread for that discussion, may be better to answer there -
MM

Tony Padilla:
The last I heard was that he has not provided those original documents.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Audio of Tracy M interview Sept 18, 2008

My follow-up question would be ..... is Tony Padilla going to file a Bar Complaint and have the FL Bar demand the Original agreement(s) from Baez?

Tracy's interview with LE seems to backup what Tony has said about the agreement, when Tracy says it was NOT NOTARIZED (which is a contradiction to the copy of the agreement that Baez submitted with his Motion)

My follow-up question would be ..... is Tony Padilla going to file a Bar Complaint and have the FL Bar demand the Original agreement(s) from Baez?

He's been asked this several times directly (even while he was actually here) but he seems to keep skirting the issue....not giving a direct yes or no answer...:confused:

That is the main point that I noticed also in Tracy's interview!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I understood Tracy to say that Baez had the "agreement" at the Anthony's home and that is where Tracy said she signed "just a piece of paper ... it was NOT notarized".

Sooooo, how did Baez present a copy of a document with Tracy's signature with a very clear NOTARY seal under Tracy's signature?????

I personally did not hear in Tracy's interview anywhere that she said she signed "two" contracts. I heard her say that Baez had her sign an agreement to not record KC, and that Baez changed the terms of the agreement as soon as KC got out of jail. I heard Tracy talk about only ONE contract that she signed.

And .... does anyone know why there is not a Tony Padilla interview audio released, along with the Leonard, Rob, and Tracy interviews?

clip of Tracy's interview:
http://www.wftv.com/video/20726607/index.html

(5:28) Was there any sort of contractual agreement between you and Jose Baez?
Well, he had me sign something that I couldn’t take recordings or do anything, which I hadn’t, but he had me sign something, then he changed all
the rules, so it kinda made the little contract null and void, it didn’t ....
Do you have a copy of that contract? No, it was not notar---- it was a
piece of paper.

What else was some of the conditions?
I think the recording was the only thing I remember ... video or recording.
And he did ask me, he said OK if your’re gonna be around her, if she starts
to tell you anything, will you please call me? And I said OK (but I wouldn’t...)

He's been asked this several times directly (even while he was actually here) but he seems to keep skirting the issue....not giving a direct yes or no answer...:confused:

I agree ... but, I just keep asking anyhoo ......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
afleming34