Tony Padilla part 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Tracy saw or heard something which led her to believe Caylee had been killed and wanted immunity for not reporting it? Or something along those lines? imo

That was my impression.

I know that KC is fully able to keep her little pouty mouth shut about her crime.

But, she can't keep it SHUT.

I can imagine her slipping up, once or twice. Accidently signaling guilty knowledge. Like all the OTHER times she accidently signaled guilty knowledge.

I hope he does, too. Amid the noxious fumes from this case, I need something for pure entertainment value. Watching Jose go down works for me.

My too.

But, I think TP just wants to be left alone.

The SA has no duty or authority to follow up on the "altered document" issue, because it is no longer relevant to any issue before the court. The judge could and should report it to the Bar IF he had any evidence of the alteration, but he doesn't. And he won't waste time in a DP case holding a hearing to find out whether a document that doesn't matter to the case was altered.

Again, TP is the only one in any position to go to the Bar, because he is the only one with evidence (i.e., his own knowledge) of the alleged alteration. Once he tells the Bar, the Bar will ask JB for the original agreement. They don't care if it's relevant to any case or not. ;)

I couldn't agree more with your post.

I wish he would have filed the complaint quietly instead of going on National Television complaining about it. I thought he didn't like the spotlight. :waitasec:

I hope he does, too. Amid the noxious fumes from this case, I need something for pure entertainment value. Watching Jose go down works for me.

dap.gif

If TP doesn't push it and the SA for some strange reason doesn't, wouldn't the judge at least have some duty to report that a lawyer that came before him on a DP case altered original documents and tried to enter the altered documents as evidence? I would think the judge would have no choice but to report this. If not, our legal system is gravely ill. And I would hope that it doesn't matter what TP wants, that the judge is obligated to report it. MOO

It is, my friend- horribly ill, I'm afraid!

That was my impression.

I know that KC is fully able to keep her little pouty mouth shut about her crime.

But, she can't keep it SHUT.

I can imagine her slipping up, once or twice. Accidently signaling guilty knowledge. Like all the OTHER times she accidently signaled guilty knowledge.

Agreed. It reminds me of when she referred to Caylee in the past tense in her police interrogations.

The SA has no duty or authority to follow up on the "altered document" issue, because it is no longer relevant to any issue before the court. The judge could and should report it to the Bar IF he had any evidence of the alteration, but he doesn't. And he won't waste time in a DP case holding a hearing to find out whether a document that doesn't matter to the case was altered.

Again, TP is the only one in any position to go to the Bar, because he is the only one with evidence (i.e., his own knowledge) of the alleged alteration. Once he tells the Bar, the Bar will ask JB for the original agreement. They don't care if it's relevant to any case or not. ;)

Bumping this up - if Tony reads this thread - please take heed Tony!!!!!! Do the right thing!

I don't think JB will produce the original, as the issue is moot given the order. And the SA can't really file a motion for contempt when he doesn't, because, again, the issue is moot. The agreement is no longer relevant to any actual dispute before the court. This is why it is REALLY important for Tony P to file a bar complaint. The SA won't file it at this point, because they have no real evidence and don't want to look like idiots if Tony P is wrong. But Tony P can go to the Bar and say, "JB produced a document in court with my signature on it that was not what I signed." Then the Bar will ask JB for the original.....

Bump!
Tony - we are all counting on you to do what needs to be done on this matter.

That was before SS made his decision though, wasn't it?

Yes,I guess I'm just thinking of what I would do.If I went so far as to voice the issue on public TV I would push for some sort of consequences for JB .TP didn't have to go on TV for Judge Strickland to hear that he was denying he signed the document JB presented in court. By making it so public he seems to want JB held accountable and for the public to know what he's capable of.JMO .
I hope he makes a complaint to the bar.

Yes,I guess I'm just thinking of what I would do.If I went so far as to voice the issue on public TV I would push for some sort of consequences for JB .TP didn't have to go on TV for Judge Strickland to hear that he was denying he signed the document JB presented in court. By making it so public he seems to want JB held accountable and for the public to know what he's capable of.JMO .
I hope he makes a complaint to the bar.

I hope so, at well.

But, he didn't sound too enthusiastic about the idea.

I'd do it. But, I'm not TP.

Give Tony a break.He's trying to do the right thing.He told me tonight LP is huddled in deep talks with the defense.I don't know what they could be talking about.He also said George and Cindy treated him well.Most of us don't have murderous children....................What if we did.I would still love my child.

Give Tony a break.He's trying to do the right thing.He told me tonight LP is huddled in deep talks with the defense.I don't know what they could be talking about.He also said George and Cindy treated him well.Most of us don't have murderous children....................What if we did.I would still love my child.
LP? Defense? Huh? I would imagine that they would have absolutely nothing to say to each other...but stranger things have happened.

I just hope Tony files a Bar Complaint (if the prosecution is not doing it) .....
It seems to me that Tony brought up the issue, and it was put on the record in the Hearing on Aug 21st, and Tony went on national tv - the Today Show - to let it be known that he says he did not sign the allegedly fake document ..... and Tony should be the one to make sure it is pursued in the proper channels ....

Since Tony doesn't seem willing to file a complaint with the bar, I think the best thing he can do (along with his crew) is go back to where they came from and simply be quiet. They've done enough damage already. Justice for Caylee is the only important thing right now. They're just a side show muddying up the waters for the prosecution. IMO

HUH :waitasec: what would LP and the Defense need to be in deep talks for?
I'm not being sarcastic just curious. :)

Isn't LP a witness for the State? And can JB just talk to LP or does he have to depose him. Unless it is in regards to the privacy agreement that LP signed. Regardless I would think JB would be having a discussion with LP's attorney, not LP. Anybody have any idea if this is a conflict for either of them????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member