Tony Padilla part 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
KC didnt hang out much with her good friends after Caylee went missing/died......she was hanging out with a new crowed......did her old friends noticed any change in her....or even her parents after she was found and came home....did she seem differnt? or the same KC they always knew?

Geez...I feel like we're monopolizing the conversation...please chime in folks!

No she was not allowed to get any calls or make any as per Jose. The family kept a leash on her about that.
We all thought she wasn't allowed to be on the computer either, but according to Tracy she was.

KC didnt hang out much with her good friends after Caylee went missing/died......she was hanging out with a new crowed......did her old friends noticed any change in her....or even her parents after she was found and came home....did she seem differnt? or the same KC they always knew?

Nobody came around when we were there. We were really against anybody visiting because we were leery about her new friends and what might occur.

so really KC only had Tracey. Lee and JB as someone to talk with.....im sure she didnt want to talk to her parents

BTW Tony, this is just from me. I can't speak for the others. But let Tracy know there is no hard feelings about the websleuths/loser comment. I got quite a kick over the fact that she came to the losers to get the info she needed.

We all thought she wasn't allowed to be on the computer either, but according to Tracy she was.

True but nobody called or came by. I think they were scared as well that they would be questioned.

so really KC only had Tracey. Lee and JB as someone to talk with.....im sure she didnt want to talk to her parents

When I was there her and Cindy sure talked a lot. But I do think that Tracy being new and fresh created a great dialogue and a different type of friendship.

Nobody came around when we were there. We were really against anybody visiting because we were leery about her new friends and what might occur.

do you think that the defense may dig up dirt on her new friends and use it for some of the defense?

True but nobody called or came by. I think they were scared as well that they would be questioned.
Sorry...what I meant was we thought it was part of the terms of her release on bond. Was that true?

BTW Tony, this is just from me. I can't speak for the others. But let Tracy know there is no hard feelings about the websleuths/loser comment. I got quite a kick over the fact that she came to the losers to get the info she needed.

Believe me she peeks in from time to time. There was one website that drove her crazy and I think it was wordpress. Not sure. Plus we all could not stand that Sean Krause guy. He was crazy!!

Geez...I feel like we're monopolizing the conversation...please chime in folks!

You all are doing fine. I can't think of any questions so I am just reading and refreshing.

I have a million and one questions!!

Like...do you know who called in the info about the gun in the car?

you know.....i use to think that about bloggers....before i came to websleuths and found that there is a difference here ....i had never blogged before and this is the only place i do blog at :)

just goes to show....not everything you hear is the truth about people/web sites

Okay I am getting really tired. I will try to post a time that I will come on and answer questions. Please direct people to my rant on page 11. Thanks for your time and questions!! I appreciate it!! Good night all!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klaborde2576