Tony Padilla part 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i really appreciate the note from Tricia and the time she spent with Tony :)

i think it helped set the mood tonight for a good chat :)
He really wants his message conveyed (p.11!)...I'm thinking maybe he was taken aback by our "intensity".

It looked like a club scene...usual characters. Well, we kinda figured the defense was gonna go after someone close.

im still confused on what the defense is doing....they keep throwing out junk....not sure if they are triping-blowing smoke-or just dont care as long as the money comes in......:eek:

im still confused on what the defense is doing....they keep throwing out junk....not sure if they are triping-blowing smoke-or just dont care as long as the money comes in......:eek:
Smoke and mirrors. Like Tony said...it's not difficult to make up stuff. What was this gal up to?

We've learned that Lee wasn't to be believed.
LP has been talking to DC.
NG is cheap.
CA and GA still have no means of support.

He really wants his message conveyed (p.11!)...I'm thinking maybe he was taken aback by our "intensity".

we were intense werent we.....ha!....we didnt slow down one bit :crazy:
i need to go back and read page 11 again :crazy:

Tony did say he would be back :blowkiss:

we were intense werent we.....ha!....we didnt slow down one bit :crazy:
i need to go back and read page 11 again :crazy:

Tony did say he would be back :blowkiss:
Oh, not tonight...I think we were just fine (LOL). I'm thinking since his last visit.

We've learned that Lee wasn't to be believed.
LP has been talking to DC.
NG is cheap.
CA and GA still have no means of support.

Tracey didnt like the Milsteads.....but that was a given :crazy:

I wonder why Tony was drawn to the "blogs". Maybe he didn't quite realize what he had gotten himself involved in.

ETA: I keep remembering those printouts that were found in the As garbage.

First of all I want to thank Tricia for taking the time to call and get some things straightened out today. I again want to repeat myself about the respect I have for this site. This is the only pace I have posted anything and Tricia has a lot to do with that. She has been great at uncovering the truth and the facts. She was tracking me down last year when we were flying to Orlando just to verify that it was me and not an imposter. She is very dedicated to this site as well as the members here. I think it is great that this site has as many opinions, thoughts, theories, questions, information, and intuition about this case. The most important thing to key on is that all of us seek justice in the death of poor Caylee. Nothing more and nothing less. We all need to respect each other here. There are posts here that don't offend me but they are untrue. When I post here I am trying my best to give all of you the truthful insight into my experiences in this case. No theories just the absolute truth. Some people may not like this but that is all I am giving. I know it burns everybody when I speak highly of the Anthony's (George and Cindy). I am not saying you have to agree with me but my perspective is much different than anybody's opinions here. They have always been and continue to be very nice to me. Again, I do not agree with how some things have been handled and I am in no way trying to make excuses for them, however, in my dealings with them they are friendly, respectful, courteous, and caring. I am sorry if this offends anybody. Just like when some of you say some things I am not offended. It may seem as though I am but I am not. I may come back with some comments but these comments are thruthful. Again I shed the truth on some of the theories here. I am not at all trying to brainwash anybody here into thinking my way or anybody else's way. That is the beautiful thing about this country, everybody is entitled to their own opinion. Our involvement in this case was to never "muddy the waters" at the beginning or any time thereafter. We really believed that we were doing this for all the right reasons. If you don't believe that or can't believe it I am okay with that. The bottom again is that we all want justice for Caylee.

On another note. I have been getting bashed about throwing Leonard under the bus. Not true!! I have a very unique relationship with Leonard. We have been doing deals since I was 6. I used to do TV commercials for his furniture store when I was 6. When I have a problem with Leonard I flat out tell him and visa versa. There are some things he has been doing that I see no reason in at all. He continues to do things that I don't agree with. That doesn't make him a bad person and it doesn't make me a traitor. You people want the truth here am I right? Well, all I am trying to provide is the truth whether it be about LP, JB, Rob, Tracy, or anybody else. I only give you what I know and what I know to be the truth. I do not and will not ever speculate. If I did speculate on anything I would only be cheating myself, you, and justice for this case.

Okay enough!!! Thanks to all for your understanding!!

bumping for Tony! :blowkiss:

good night....

me too :)

It's 4:00 am in the beautiful mountains where I live therefore I am not responsible for not understanding something. Like this quote.

Halp me pluuueezzee...what message? Why would my posts on page 11 help convey his message?

Not trying to start trouble just sitting here confused which is a pretty frightening site.

OK, falling asleep at the computer. That is dangerous. LOL

I am going to clear up a few things but it was Tony posting on Websleuths that cleared up the most of the mis-information. But thanks for hanging around anyway:)

Here are some very interesting facts from Tony:

Tony absolutely agrees with all of you. He should have gotten a copy. He is embarrassed that he didn't.

My take . . . Who knew that this document would become such a big thing? How many papers does Tony sign in a day, gets copies, only never to have to look at them again?

This one time, when Murphy's Law was in full force, Tony wasn't able to get a copy.

As soon as I post this I have to make a phone call. I'll be back in a couple of hours or sooner. :)

*snipped for space*

Tricia,

Thanks for taking the time to do this because it helps me and probably some other people as well. And I'd like to thank to Tony for taking the time as well.

I'd like to point one thing out about Tony not having a copy of the doc(s) he signed...I've never dealt with a company (let alone a lawyer) who didn't immediately take action to ensure I had a copy of any contractual document I signed. And what I mean by that is if activities were such that I did not receive a copy right after I signed it, a copy almost beat me home because they immediately mailed my courtesy copy to me. But then...I've never signed a document with an entity (let alone a lawyer) who was planning on doing cut and paste activities or notarizing on the backside after they got my signature. I guess when they're planning on doing those type of things after the ink dries that standard practice of mailing a copy out might not hold up...right?

OK - I admit I was one of the skeptics. In fact, couldn't even be on the thread anymore because it infuriated me so that TP was "throwing LP under the bus". But after reading Tricia's post, and subsequently TP's rant (as he called it, not me) I am in a different place.
Tricia thanks for taking the time to verify that TP was in fact TP. That kind of dedication is what puts Websleuths above all the other sites. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme