Tony Padilla part 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here ya go, Tricia :)

It appears Tony himself asked peeps here to direct others to his page 11 post.

Okay I am getting really tired. I will try to post a time that I will come on and answer questions. Please direct people to my rant on page 11. Thanks for your time and questions!! I appreciate it!! Good night all!!

Tony I would like to apologize for doubting your intentions. Your remarks about LP were confusing to me and I truly didn't understand the reason behind them.

Thank you for returning to WS to clear the air! We appreciate you being here and the information you provide us!

Tony I would like to apologize for doubting your intentions. Your remarks about LP were confusing to me and I truly didn't understand the reason behind them.

Thank you for returning to WS to clear the air! We appreciate you being here and the information you provide us!

No apologies whatsoever needed. I really do not take this personal at all. Not to sound cocky but I know what the truth is and that is all I am interested in. I completely understand this is a place where people have fun expressing their views and I totally respect that. This is your forum not mine. I just appreciate the opportunity to come here to clear some things up.

How funny! I was sitting on this thread last night and then my son called cuz he ran out of gas and I left and missed Tony!

Son and I had a good time in spite of it all, however! Great chat! You guys asked some great questions, too! Ever think of becoming professional interviewers? LOL

No apologies whatsoever needed. I really do not take this personal at all. Not to sound cocky but I know what the truth is and that is all I am interested in. I completely understand this is a place where people have fun expressing their views and I totally respect that. This is your forum not mine. I just appreciate the opportunity to come here to clear some things up.

One thing I've noticed by being in forums and chat rooms is that people misread a lot. I can write something and think everyone can read between the lines and often times, it just doesn't "read" like it would if someone could hear the influctuations in my voice. I try hard to understand everyone's typonese and give everyone the benefit of the doubt because of that.

It's good to ask questions and air out things that sound confusing, IMO.

Good afternoon.

Do you know of other comments made by KC or other evidence that will come out before trial that could make or break the case?

I've read the previous pages, where you were asked if George or Cindy had returned to work, which you replied, that they had not.

How are they supporting themselves?

Thanks

Did Cindy ever talk to you about details in the case, such as the trunk of the car? Did she mention calling 911 and whether she regreted calling or was glad she did? You seem to think that George was upset more than anyone. Do you think that he knows more and will be willing to testify with the truth to see that justice is done?

Thanks again.

Did y'all follow just KC when she was out for her security, or did you follow other members also of the family that were not with KC during that time?

Did y'all follow just KC when she was out for her security, or did you follow other members also of the family that were not with KC during that time?

We stayed with Casey and Tracy all the time and nobody else.

I will not go to sleep until you post! It was the "misinformation" part that got me hooked.

Here I am Saturday, 12:30 PM Central - I hope RR0004 isn't still up. Well I better get reading. :)

Did Cindy ever talk to you about details in the case, such as the trunk of the car? Did she mention calling 911 and whether she regreted calling or was glad she did? You seem to think that George was upset more than anyone. Do you think that he knows more and will be willing to testify with the truth to see that justice is done?

Thanks again.

Cindy never said anything other than her regret that she lost track of Casey and Caylee during that time. As for George I just don't know. I dont think he knows anything I really dont. I think he was just scared of the reality and did not want to face it.

I've read the previous pages, where you were asked if George or Cindy had returned to work, which you replied, that they had not.

How are they supporting themselves?

Thanks

I am not sure. I think they are going through whatever money they have saved or being paid from somebody for interviews.

It's 4:00 am in the beautiful mountains where I live therefore I am not responsible for not understanding something. Like this quote.

Halp me pluuueezzee...what message? Why would my posts on page 11 help convey his message?

Not trying to start trouble just sitting here confused which is a pretty frightening site.

OK, falling asleep at the computer. That is dangerous. LOL
No, Tony wanted the word to get out...I was referring to his message on p. 11.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme