Tony Padilla part 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:blushing: Looks like I read more into "I learned something too" .... :crazy:
Oh LOL! I see how you read it. I was just summarizing my take on the thread and that is all I was sayin', not implying there was more I could say heehee!

Exactly!

He cooperated fully for a long time. He's finally got a lwayer, which everybody pretty much needs, in this case.

Folks, EVERYTHING isn't a cause for suspicion. Some things are personal, others are just common sense.

Exactly, Brini. Well said. TL got a lawyer AFTER he was ordered to turn over phone records. It would have been better to have gotten one before the order. So, to my mind, it's pretty clear he hired a lawyer because he didn't want to cooperate with JB; how that translates into him not cooperating with LE, I don't know. Has anyone seen anything about him not cooperating with LE or is this just speculation based on hiring a lawyer to avoid cooperating with JB?

Maybe I'm crazy :crazy:, but I thought it was interesting just knowing something else with a twist is coming down the pipe in this case. I don't have to question TP's intentions or integrity or reasons for coming here. I just think it is interesting in itself.

I like TP as a fellow sleuther. I'm not trying to butter anyone up, either. He was interesting and has my kind of sense of humor. I will miss him.

I always thought bail bondsmen were a little like Dog, (but not so flamboyant). (I know.. Dog is not a bail bondsman) Rough, tough, ex-prison guard types.

Guess NOT! :)

If LP was around, I think it might be fun to have a bounty hunter thread.*How does it all work? How does he track people down?

Exactly, Brini. Well said. TL got a lawyer AFTER he was ordered to turn over phone records. It would have been better to have gotten one before the order. So, to my mind, it's pretty clear he hired a lawyer because he didn't want to cooperate with JB; how that translates into him not cooperating with LE, I don't know. Has anyone seen anything about him not cooperating with LE or is this just speculation based on hiring a lawyer to avoid cooperating with JB?

Well, if a lawyer demanded any of MY personal records, I'd sure as h--- get represented.

You KNOW TL is suspecting that JB wants to throw him under the large, multiple passenger vehicle.

TL did everything that LE asked him to do.

Having lurked through all of the Tony Padilla threads, I can honestly say that I don't feel anyone was rude or unkind to him, but it is clear that his intentions, both for posting here and for bailing KC out, were unclear to many of us. So it seemed that many of the pointed questions were our "sleuthy" way of trying to determine the facts.

Several posters postulated that perhaps he had ulterior motives in being here, and I sensed that several of us had those thoughts in mind when we replied to him. It is such a dilemma to deal with someone who is both a player in the case and a poster, because it is our self-appointed job to be critical and flesh out the actions of the players, but when that player posts, we find ourselves having to change our entire investigative style to avoid stepping on toes.

However, other players in the case who posted here (Exit 13 and Yuri) were treated far more deferentially than TP, and I think it is simply because we were all very clear where they stood, and on whose side they were on.

JMO

Bail bondsmen are usually on nobody's side, though. Their job is to see that the accused gets where s/he is supposed to be. That's pretty much it.

And, TP had ALREADY answered those questions re: why he was here, what he thought of the As (having had a different experience than we have had), the limits of his experience with the A family, or his opinion of the family. As another poster put it, some of these questions came up 20 times.

He can't answer questions as to whether he thinks KC did it, or what CA was thinking, or whether someone REALLY made a pass at KC when she was 13.

Respectfully, if someone asked me a dozen times why I liked CA (and I don't), and then told me my feelings are not valid, I'd assume I was not being heard. And, if someone assumed I had an ulterior motive from the get-go, I'd take a hike.

People who have "ulterior motives" for being here are either lurking to get info and input (which they have every right to do, and we'd never find out anyway), or they are transparent or semi-transparent posters. Like we've seen on the Orlando Tribune and other w/s.

Just MHO. End of rant.

Do you mean this thread or the Caylee forum in general? Honestly I read from page 11 to about page 36/37 last night (then fell asleep) and I didn't get an "angry" feeling from it at all.

But if some think this thread or the Caylee forum has a general overtone of anger, let me give you a heads up------stay away from the Haleigh forum. Cause compared to the Caylee forum, the Haleigh forum is like a cage match. (I left there months ago as it got too rough for me, so if it is better now---glad to hear it and if it isn't-- kudos to those of you tough enough to take it).

When TP said he was leaving I thought "What just happened?"

Come on TP come back, chuck it up to we all live and learn(although I still don't know myself what happened), and you'll find your skin gets thicker after you've stuck around for awhile. I only cry now TP coz I'm pre-menopausal :0). TMI? Sorry. :crazy:

:cow:
Yes, this forum is a much kinder, gentler one...LOL.

You gotta love the passion, though.

bbm
Hi lin, Earlier in this thread someone said "Tony stopped cooperating and talking to LE and got himself a lawyer".I think the poster misread the news article about Tony refusing to give JB his phone records and his need for assistance from an attorney. IMO, TL has been nothing but helpful and cooperative with LE.

Don't forget the first thread on this topic was shut down in part to the poster bickering and impolite posts.
We took another shot at it on this thread and just a quick review shows me 30 deleted posts on this thread and I don't know how many were edited.

I was...and the OSU/Houston game and the OU sooners/Idaho State lol...what can you say about Pete Carrol that hasnt been said lol! Guess I missed all the hoopla
He didn't make it as a JET coach?

(sorry...had to add my 2cents...don't hate me!)

Bail bondsmen are usually on nobody's side, though. Their job is to see that the accused gets where s/he is supposed to be. That's pretty much it.

And, TL had ALREADY answered those questions re: why he was here, what he thought of the As (having had a different experience than we have had), the limits of his experience with the A family, or his opinion of the family. As another poster put it, some of these questions came up 20 times.

He can't answer questions as to whether he thinks KC did it, or what CA was thinking, or whether someone REALLY made a pass at KC when she was 13.

Respectfully, if someone asked me a dozen times why I liked CA (and I don't), and then told me my feelings are not valid, I'd assume I was not being heard. And, if someone assumed I had an ulterior motive from the get-go, I'd take a hike.

People who have "ulterior motives" for being here are either lurking to get info and input (which they have every right to do, and we'd never find out anyway), or they are transparent or semi-transparent posters. Like we've seen on the Orlando Tribune and other w/s.

Just MHO. End of rant.

I think this is an excellent analysis of part of what went down here.

Originally Posted by RR0004 View Post
But, he revealed all to Tricia...so there has to be "something". If she thought it would be best to wait, I'm sure she would have advised him...no?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88160&page=12

Tony Padilla
Quote:
Originally Posted by RR0004 Do you think you'll pursue a Bar complaint?

Tony Padilla:
I knew that question was coming. You just have to trust and believe me when I say that right now is not the time. Sorry this is so vague but maybe at a later time I'll be able to give a better explanation. I just can't right now. Tricia knows but has respected my asking her to keep this private.
Oh, thank you...I thought I was misreading, misposting, growing senile.

KC's a female impersonator. :eek:

KittenLaugh3.gif

Ok I think I just figured it out. You all ready????

CA was having an affair with RK!!!! For the last 2 years!!!!

Just kidding folks---

Oh I just know a beat down is coming. :cow:

Jerrylaugh.gif

And, TL had ALREADY answered those questions re: why he was here, what he thought of the As (having had a different experience than we have had), the limits of his experience with the A family, or his opinion of the family. As another poster put it, some of these questions came up 20 times.

Just MHO. End of rant.
Just perfect, Brini. "Thanks" wasn't enough.

Yes, this forum is a much kinder, gentler one...LOL.

You gotta love the passion, though.

You really do. :blowkiss:

But, you gotta admit, we DO get a little crazy, sometimes: "The As just put up yellow drapes in their living room. What does it MEAN?" :eek:

I'm including myselfr in the "we," of course. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nurse4home