Tony Padilla part 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I havent read the thread all the way through so I don't know if anyone else brought this up already but..

Just a thought- Maybe Cindy and George are working with LE? For a little while at the start of the case I thought that was what they were doing..she gets bailed out of jail, they get her home to try and get her to "talk" by pretending they are on her side. I can't help it, I just keep saying to myself "they really act like they want her convicted". They say they love their daughter and believe in her yet every time they open their mouths they cause more and more damage to her defense. .

Anyway, it's just a thought and is probably dead wrong! LOL
OLG...I just discussed this with someone...now wouldn't that "shock" us?! What if they were to come out and say that they believe somehow Casey was involved? Reasons why I think they would want to work this angle (cause surely the other way hasn't "worked" for them), one can surmise.

You really do. :blowkiss:

But, you gotta admit, we DO get a little crazy, sometimes: "The As just put up yellow drapes in their living room. What does it MEAN?" :eek:

I'm including myselfr in the "we," of course. :)
LOL

We've compiled countless pages discussing the reasons TP has left the room!

OLG...I just discussed this with someone...now wouldn't that "shock" us?! What if they were to come out and say that they believe somehow Casey was involved? Reasons why I think they would want to work this angle (cause surely the other way hasn't "worked" for them), one can surmise.

Or, maybe we'll be surprised re: who gets bus-thrown?

You really do. :blowkiss:

But, you gotta admit, we DO get a little crazy, sometimes: "The As just put up yellow drapes in their living room. What does it MEAN?" :eek:

I'm including myselfr in the "we," of course. :)

Not directed at you brini or anyone in particular...

I am not saying we have to agree with what other people say, and people who come on the board open themselves up to speculation, etc., but at the same time, there seems to be a common theme of the people who actually have info being criticized and "sleuthed" to the point they leave. And that, well, isn't cool either.

Can't there be a happy medium?

Like, hey, how about justice for Caylee! Sometimes it seems that is lost. What KC has for dinner has nothing to do with getting justice for the sweet little victim in all of this. (just an example I pulled out of my rear)

Not everyone is going to hate the Anthony's. Not everyone is going to hate KC. And by going at people making them justify their feelings is just not fair. Some people just don't hate anyone, regardless of their actions.

Kind of reminds me of the flack Tracy got for her interview. Here we sit waiting for her interview and the info in it, and some of the comments regarding her "laughing" and such really makes me realize why some people do not want to share here. And that is sad, because there are so many great people here who just want to read.

Not directed at you brini or anyone in particular...

I am not saying we have to agree with what other people say, and people who come on the board open themselves up to speculation, etc., but at the same time, there seems to be a common theme of the people who actually have info being criticized and "sleuthed" to the point they leave. And that, well, isn't cool either.

Can't there be a happy medium?

Like, hey, how about justice for Caylee! Sometimes it seems that is lost. What KC has for dinner has nothing to do with getting justice for the sweet little victim in all of this. (just an example I pulled out of my rear)

Not everyone is going to hate the Anthony's. Not everyone is going to hate KC. And by going at people making them justify their feelings is just not fair. Some people just don't hate anyone, regardless of their actions.

Kind of reminds me of the flack Tracy got for her interview. Here we sit waiting for her interview and the info in it, and some of the comments regarding her "laughing" and such really makes me realize why some people do not want to share here. And that is sad, because there are so many great people here who just want to read.

Great post, deserved more than a 'thank you'

BBM - o/t
Cracked me up ....... Ya know I pull stuff outta mine all the time - luv that expression! :D

College football, I imagine.

JB enlightened me (of course!):)

It's nice to be able to watch the sky shows from my balcony.

But, my pets thought there was a WAR outside my windows. :eek::)

Jerrylaugh.gif

I just had the most horrible thought. What if someone doesn't read the whole post (or several pages of this thread) and then goes and repeats that like it is a new rumor!:eek::eek: :doh:

I swear I think thats how rumors get started. So let me state once again.....

IT WAS A JOKE PEEPS!!!

(Glad it made you chuckle tho OLG! It did me too! :rotfl:

:cow:

Won't we all fall off our chairs if thats what it turns out to be! Too funny to even consider. :crystal ball:

Don't forget the first thread on this topic was shut down in part to the poster bickering and impolite posts.
We took another shot at it on this thread and just a quick review shows me 30 deleted posts on this thread and I don't know how many were edited.

:tsktsk: :argue: :eek: :slap: :snooty: :hand: :silenced: :nono:

:cursing: :whipper: oh mom's going to be so mad :bigstick: :deal: :shakehead:
:gavel:

take cover
:couch:

I've been lurking on this thread for a while not wanting to post because I tend to "go over the top" at times". I would think that Bailbond's men have the thickest skin around. Like TP said in one of his posts, it doesn't really matter what the crime, he just posts bail. Reading these posts there have been so many Please and Thank-you's you would think this was a thread on Etiquette. Most of these posts have my head spinning because they just go in circles. The same questions over and over. I wish TP would come back and just admit he's tired of answering the same old questions and give us the opportunity of getting down to the nitty gritty. He knows he's going to be called to testify. LE knows everything he knows. With the Sunshine Law everything is out there anyway. I just don't see any problem in discussing it. JMO

TP, I respect you and appreciate all the information you have provided. We have been asking questions since the day we discovered a Mother lost her little girl and didnt report her for 31 days. Can you understand our desperation?

Great post, deserved more than a 'thank you'

BBM - o/t
Cracked me up ....... Ya know I pull stuff outta mine all the time - luv that expression! :D

Yeah, I pull stuff outta my *advertiser censored*, too. Mostly opinions.

It's the best filing cabinet. Everything is right there. And, you CAN'T forget and leave it, er.. behind. ;-)

I've been lurking on this thread for a while not wanting to post because I tend to "go over the top" at times". I would think that Bailbond's men have the thickest skin around. Like TP said in one of his posts, it doesn't really matter what the crime, he just posts bail. Reading these posts there have been so many Please and Thank-you's you would think this was a thread on Etiquette. Most of these posts have my head spinning because they just go in circles. The same questions over and over. I wish TP would come back and just admit he's tired of answering the same old questions and give us the opportunity of getting down to the nitty gritty. He knows he's going to be called to testify. LE knows everything he knows. With the Sunshine Law everything is out there anyway. I just don't see any problem in discussing it.

TP, I respect you and appreciate all the information you have provided. We have been asking questions since the day we discovered a Mother lost her little girl and didnt report her for 31 days. Can you understand our desperation?

It's likely that he WON'T be called to testify. He doesn't have any information about the crime. He only spoke w/ KC to get forms filled out.

LP won't be called, either. He only spoke w/ KC for two minutes.

Unless he started slinging around opinions. Then, he'd be subpeonaed.

So, he's not doing that. He explained all that.

Do you mean this thread or the Caylee forum in general? Honestly I read from page 11 to about page 36/37 last night (then fell asleep) and I didn't get an "angry" feeling from it at all.

But if some think this thread or the Caylee forum has a general overtone of anger, let me give you a heads up------stay away from the Haleigh forum. Cause compared to the Caylee forum, the Haleigh forum is like a cage match. (I left there months ago as it got too rough for me, so if it is better now---glad to hear it and if it isn't-- kudos to those of you tough enough to take it).

When TP said he was leaving I thought "What just happened?"

Come on TP come back, chuck it up to we all live and learn(although I still don't know myself what happened), and you'll find your skin gets thicker after you've stuck around for awhile. I only cry now TP coz I'm pre-menopausal :0). TMI? Sorry. :crazy:

:cow:

I have to agree with Everything you have said. Including pre-menopausal lol. I was in the forum last night when TP's departure happened and I was shocked. I felt the tone to be quite normal in the thread and I am a sensitive person. Unlike what the Haleigh posts can turn in to. I stayed away today and hoped I would come back to a remedied situation. I am sorry things worked out this way but I can say my fellow WS'ers were mostly inquisitive and maybe a bit redundant with the questions. Never did I get a rude or nasty tone from the posts that I read. OH Well, as always lets continue our quest for justice for Caylee.

Yeah, I pull stuff outta my *advertiser censored*, too.

It's the best filing cabinet. Everything is right there. And, you CAN'T forget and leave it, er.. behind. ;-)

BBM

Aww, Brini ...... now I have iced tea to clean off my screen! :D

I have to agree with Everything you have said. Including pre-menopausal lol. I was in the forum last night when TP's departure happened and I was shocked. I felt the tone to be quite normal in the thread and I am a sensitive person. Unlike what the Haleigh posts can turn in to. I stayed away today and hoped I would come back to a remedied situation. I am sorry things worked out this way but I can say my fellow WS'ers were mostly inquisitive and maybe a bit redundant with the questions. Never did I get a rude or nasty tone from the posts that I read. OH Well, as always lets continue our quest for justice for Caylee.

Ummmm, well, I did feel a bit uncomfortable while reading....

Ummmm, well, I did feel a bit uncomfortable while reading....

And that is what is great about Websleuths. We all have our own opinions and perceptions and that is the way the world works. We all have our own history and pasts that allow some of us to be more cynical towards posts or to be more sensitive than others to what is being posted. I can be either or on any given day. However, just because you don't agree with my observation, I won't stop posting or I don't take it to heart that you don't like me. You just don't like my opinion and I am OK with that. If the worst thing that happens to me today is that someone doesn't agree with me, I am in good shape.:blowkiss:

Ok I think I just figured it out. You all ready????

CA was having an affair with RK!!!! For the last 2 years!!!!

Just kidding folks---

Oh I just know a beat down is coming. :cow:

I already have way too many icky pix in my head of CA flinging herself on guys like some damsel in distress. Rob, that poor minister at the service, DC, some other unidentified guy in a pic. PLEASE don't add to that - it's already bad enough. And it makes me think it is some kind of genetic thing with those women.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oma-of-9