Tony Padilla part 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tony.....are the Anthony's getting any kind of help with coping with the loss of Caylee? that you know of

Do you think you'll pursue a Bar complaint?

I knew that question was coming. You just have to trust and believe me when I say that right now is not the time. Sorry this is so vague but maybe at a later time I'll be able to give a better explanation. I just can't right now. Tricia knows but has respected my asking her to keep this private.

Tony.....are the Anthony's getting any kind of help with coping with the loss of Caylee? that you know of

I do not know the answer to that for sure. That's a great question. It has to be tough! You should have seen that house. Everything is Caylee and you could tell it was that way before any of this happened. I do hope they are getting help.

Do you have any idea who posted the other bond? I can't remember if you stated yes/or no in the past.

Tony....how is your family doing with all of this stuff? is there much flack where you are?

Do you have any idea who posted the other bond? I can't remember if you stated yes/or no in the past.

I am almost sure it was Jose's buddy McDonald (last name). The ironic thing is that they did not have enough underwriting authority to write such a big bond so they had to split it up into 2.

I do not know the answer to that for sure. That's a great question. It has to be tough! You should have seen that house. Everything is Caylee and you could tell it was that way before any of this happened. I do hope they are getting help.

oh ....ive seen the inside of the house.....Caylee was their world....no question of that.....im really sad that this had to happen to anyone....:(

Tony....how is your family doing with all of this stuff? is there much flack where you are?

Thanks for asking but my family has really handled this well. My daughter really wanted to go back to the memorial (the real one not Leonard's and that other guy) but it just didn't work out.

Thanks for asking but my family has really handled this well. My daughter really wanted to go back to the memorial (the real one not Leonard's and that other guy) but it just didn't work out.

im glad to hear you all are doing ok....:blowkiss:

Tony do yo still keep up with the case events?

We've seen pics.

Sorry but pictures do it no justice as to how much they loved Caylee. It was impressive. They let me take pictures of the house. It was very weird but I took them and I am glad I did. That should be proof that I am not in this for the money. I probably could have sold those things for a good bit of cash. Nope still with me and still private.

Have you been inside the house?

seems like it....ha!

but just from the pictures and interviews that we have all seen.....you could tell that those grandparents really loved her :)

not alot of grandparents would take on as much as they did.....the pool video and the video going to grandpa's told a lot......

Tony, many of us would not be upset if JB was somehow removed from this picture. Do you see this happening?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro