Tony Padilla part 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
did your team come up with anything *shaddy* when it came to KC and her life style or people she knew.....and if you cant answer that ....its ok :)

Everybody Casey was running with was suspicious. That's what made this look like Caylee was alive. My deal with Leonard was 2 things; 1) I had to have proof/a good feeling that Casey would not commit suicide 2) I had to really have a good feeling that Caylee was alive. Everybody we talked to and looked into pointed to her being alive. We were probably more confused after we got there. If you would have talked to some of the people we talked to you would have thought that Casey made a bad deal or owed somebody money and they took her daughter. It really seemed genuine. It was really bizarre.

Everybody Casey was running with was suspicious. That's what made this look like Caylee was alive. My deal with Leonard was 2 things; 1) I had to have proof/a good feeling that Casey would not commit suicide 2) I had to really have a good feeling that Caylee was alive. Everybody we talked to and looked into pointed to her being alive. We were probably more confused after we got there. If you would have talked to some of the people we talked to you would have thought that Casey made a bad deal or owed somebody money and they took her daughter. It really seemed genuine. It was really bizarre.
Was this just their speculation...or did they sound as if they were basing this on known facts?

thats what i was wondering......there always seems to be little clues in what lies KC tells......so ive been curious if there was *shaddy* stuff she was in...that may not even been linked to this case....but linked to her life style...does that make since? :crazy:

Was this just their speculation...or did they sound as if they were basing this on known facts?

At the time we were going by what people were telling us. Leonard and Rob deal with this stuff all the time and they were really trying to get a read on the people they were talking to. They didn't trust Lee from the very beginning. The blew off everything he offered. But the biggest problem was that we wanted Caylee to be alive so bad that maybe we let our emotions influence us quite a bit.

do you know if KC had been in trouble with the law before this?

thats what i was wondering......there always seems to be little clues in what lies KC tells......so ive been curious if there was *shaddy* stuff she was in...that may not even been linked to this case....but linked to her life style...does that make since? :crazy:

Absolutely. LP talks about her little half truths all the times. It's almost as though they are riddles.

At the time we were going by what people were telling us. Leonard and Rob deal with this stuff all the time and they were really trying to get a read on the people they were talking to. They didn't trust Lee from the very beginning. The blew off everything he offered. But the biggest problem was that we wanted Caylee to be alive so bad that maybe we let our emotions influence us quite a bit.
Thanks for giving your opinion about Lee. I'm there with ya.

Do you get a since to why Lee was acting the way he was?

LP must be glad he's back on NG. Did he ever take that lie detector test?

LP must be glad he's back on NG. Did he ever take that lie detector test?

Never took it. As for that goofy show he loves being on. He can't wait for that call every day. They were trying to get me on and I told them I would do it if they donated $100,000 to my favorite charity. Just think how much money she has made off of Caylee. I am ashamed I did that show not once but twice. Stupid on my part!!!

while Tracy was in the house.....did they all cook dinner each night and sit around the table having dinner like nothing was going on? or was the air so thick you could use it as butter :)

while Tracy was in the house.....did they all cook dinner each night and sit around the table having dinner like nothing was going on? or was the air so thick you could use it as butter :)

George and Jim (George's friend) went away for a few days. But pretty much they would hang out and talk.

did KC get any phone calls from her friends? while Tracey was there.....like were her friends showing support to her?

Never took it. As for that goofy show he loves being on. He can't wait for that call every day. They were trying to get me on and I told them I would do it if they donated $100,000 to my favorite charity. Just think how much money she has made off of Caylee. I am ashamed I did that show not once but twice. Stupid on my part!!!
So I take it that there's no donation coming, huh?!

did KC get any phone calls from her friends? while Tracey was there.....like were her friends showing support to her?

No she was not allowed to get any calls or make any as per Jose. The family kept a leash on her about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme