Tony Padilla part 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good afternoon.

Do you know of other comments made by KC or other evidence that will come out before trial that could make or break the case?

Trying to catch up since I ws on the phone. I really dont know much else other than what Rob and Tracy know. I think the state will be very prepared for this.

I agree. Thank God nothing happened and they were just all blow hards. It really hit me when we got off the plane. The funny thing was that everybody on the flight knew who we were. They were asking us questions about what was going on and what we knew. We couldn't hide because of LP's hat. When we walked out and saw all those people and cameras I couldn't believe it. Tracy almost had a heart attack. We dodged everything and went the other way. Nobody really knew who I was so I skirted around the mess.

There's your reward for keeping a low profile. ;-)

Embarrass JB? Nobody HAS to embarrass him! He's doing a fine job of it all by himself!

What has Jose said lately? Does it have anything to do with us? And him asking the state for an apology is that about those documents?

Yes I do wish at times that I should have never got involved. If I would have known now the situation I would have never gone. This case is even more bizarre than you can imagine!!!
Yes, once upon a time YM alluded to that as well. Will we ever know the extent of it?

Not to pick on anything but that photo of Cindy and the eyes on Valhall's posts. I would have to say that I have probably looked like that from time to time.

First of all I want to thank Tricia for taking the time to call and get some things straightened out today. I again want to repeat myself about the respect I have for this site. This is the only pace I have posted anything and Tricia has a lot to do with that. She has been great at uncovering the truth and the facts. She was tracking me down last year when we were flying to Orlando just to verify that it was me and not an imposter. She is very dedicated to this site as well as the members here. I think it is great that this site has as many opinions, thoughts, theories, questions, information, and intuition about this case. The most important thing to key on is that all of us seek justice in the death of poor Caylee. Nothing more and nothing less. We all need to respect each other here. There are posts here that don't offend me but they are untrue. When I post here I am trying my best to give all of you the truthful insight into my experiences in this case. No theories just the absolute truth. Some people may not like this but that is all I am giving. I know it burns everybody when I speak highly of the Anthony's (George and Cindy). I am not saying you have to agree with me but my perspective is much different than anybody's opinions here. They have always been and continue to be very nice to me. Again, I do not agree with how some things have been handled and I am in no way trying to make excuses for them, however, in my dealings with them they are friendly, respectful, courteous, and caring. I am sorry if this offends anybody. Just like when some of you say some things I am not offended. It may seem as though I am but I am not. I may come back with some comments but these comments are thruthful. Again I shed the truth on some of the theories here. I am not at all trying to brainwash anybody here into thinking my way or anybody else's way. That is the beautiful thing about this country, everybody is entitled to their own opinion. Our involvement in this case was to never "muddy the waters" at the beginning or any time thereafter. We really believed that we were doing this for all the right reasons. If you don't believe that or can't believe it I am okay with that. The bottom again is that we all want justice for Caylee.

On another note. I have been getting bashed about throwing Leonard under the bus. Not true!! I have a very unique relationship with Leonard. We have been doing deals since I was 6. I used to do TV commercials for his furniture store when I was 6. When I have a problem with Leonard I flat out tell him and visa versa. There are some things he has been doing that I see no reason in at all. He continues to do things that I don't agree with. That doesn't make him a bad person and it doesn't make me a traitor. You people want the truth here am I right? Well, all I am trying to provide is the truth whether it be about LP, JB, Rob, Tracy, or anybody else. I only give you what I know and what I know to be the truth. I do not and will not ever speculate. If I did speculate on anything I would only be cheating myself, you, and justice for this case.

Okay enough!!! Thanks to all for your understanding!!

Do you agree that when CA stated that the smell in the Pontiac, which she equated with the smell of decomp but then suddenly changed her tune and brushed off her statement thus stating it was just old pizza causing the smell, that one's observance of her behavior causes one to distrust anything she says? Multiple similar observations have followed.

Respectfully, I don't care if CA has been "nice" to you as we are trying to ascertain the truth here about what happened to Caylee; coverups and story changes are not helping.

I would greatly appreciated your reply. Thanks.

Not to pick on anything but that photo of Cindy and the eyes on Valhall's posts. I would have to say that I have probably looked like that from time to time.

Yeah, but I bet the big difference is you weren't in the throws of being a jackass when you had the look.

When we got involved I started reading blogs everywhere. This site seemed to have the most intellectual people and the most honest people than any other site. That's why I chose to do things here.

Well, we're glad you did! It helps clarify events.

Sorry I missed you! Thanks for the info! Good to "see" you! :blowkiss::)

Tony, thanks for your insight. Do you feel that the info coming out that you eluded to will surprise us or basically same ole same ole? Also ..have you ever met Zaneida?

Yes, once upon a time YM alluded to that as well. Will we ever know the extent of it?

Did he allude to us being involved or that the case was bizarre? Later at the right time I will explain how we were treated by LE when we were there. Very interesting stuff!!!!

Tony...I think you are "officially" part of this forum. You are extremely well versed regarding this case. Obviously you have a personal connection, but it's clear that you have read A LOT!

Tony, thanks for your insight. Do you feel that the info coming out that you eluded to will surprise us or basically same ole same ole? Also ..have you ever met Zaneida?

It will surprise you. It will be different and somewhat shocking. I have never met Zaneida.

Did he allude to us being involved or that the case was bizarre? Later at the right time I will explain how we were treated by LE when we were there. Very interesting stuff!!!!
Sounds like a plan. No...he wasn't specific...basically said what you did...that there was more to the craziness.

Do you agree that when CA stated that the smell in the Pontiac, which she equated with the smell of decomp but then suddenly changed her tune and brushed off her statement thus stating it was just old pizza causing the smell, that one's observance of her behavior causes one to distrust anything she says? Multiple similar observations have followed.

Respectfully, I don't care if CA has been "nice" to you as we are trying to ascertain the truth here about what happened to Caylee; coverups and story changes are not helping.

I would greatly appreciated your reply. Thanks.

I would be completely guessing as to why she has changed her tune so many times. She has always been truthful to me. I would say alright Cindy I need a real solid answer here and she always gave it to me. I agree that there are things they have done to cover up some things. I have no idea of their motive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme