Tony Padilla part 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have insight into why KC seems to despise LE/"cops" as much as she seems to as she has blasted them alot?

I do not know why. She didnt get things off to a good start by leading them on that wild goose chase at first.

Thanks so much Tony..gotta go watch some Tennessee football. I sure am looking forward to your next visit. You bring much commonsense to this case and it needs just that.

Any idea when and how Caylees swimwear came into the possession of Chris S. ? He supposedly returned them at a vigil at the A's house

Tony, do you think the guy who visited her in jail in the very beginning, can't remember his name off hand, he had on the baseball cap and KC acted very agitated when he visited, anyway, do you think he may have some information in Caylee's murder? There is something about that visit that just sticks with me, he looks very suspicious and the way he speaks to her is also very suspicious. KC has to approve every visitor, it's obvious she knew him...what's your input on that?

How was the relationships between George and Cindy and Lee? Were they getting along, not speaking? Did they seem at odds?

Everybody was fine. They were all talking and dealing with each other great. We spent a long time at their house on Monday night. I know everybody hates this but they were very nice to me especially.

Did KC talk about missing going out and partying? Did she talk about why she said she had a job when she didn't?

Tony, do you think the guy who visited her in jail in the very beginning, can't remember his name off hand, he had on the baseball cap and KC acted very agitated when he visited, anyway, do you think he may have some information in Caylee's murder? There is something about that visit that just sticks with me, he looks very suspicious and the way he speaks to her is also very suspicious. KC has to approve every visitor, it's obvious she knew him...what's your input on that?

Wasn't he found not to know KC very well? There were two different guys from her h.s. Neither of them hung out with her, at school.

He and the other guys stayed, like, five minutes?

Didn't they turn out to be just curious classmates?

We have speculated that KC planned to off GA/CA and CMA. Do you think KC had a plan or are we looking at an accident?

I think if that was an issue you would have heard something about that by now. The FBI has been very thorough about their investigating I'll just say that.

Wasn't he found not to know KC very well? There were two different guys from her h.s. Neither of them hung out with her.

When you consider what Tracy told LE, that KC was so caught up in the "fame" of the situation.....*Are those helicopters? Is that helicopters I hear?* and the Howard Stern wish.......when this visitor showed up, she probably thought it was just one of her "adoring public". *Oh---I have a visitor! A guy! I'm so famous now!* She probably loved/loves it.

Everybody was fine. They were all talking and dealing with each other great. We spent a long time at their house on Monday night. I know everybody hates this but they were very nice to me especially.
And you haven't gotten any backlash from them about any of the interviews?

I think if that was an issue you would have heard something about that by now. The FBI has been very thorough about their investigating I'll just say that.
Are you friends with NS as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members