Trial break: The State vs Jodi Arias; trial resumes 4 February 2013

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was listening to some commentary yesterday and I don't know which channel (I may have read it) That after she left the roommates came home. It was his work people that came to the door to say he had missed important things (Call etc) And the roommates went upstairs and went into his room to find him.

If I heard even remotely correct, that means they were in the house with TA body for how long?

If I dreamt that, I need to lay off the choc covered macadamia nuts at night..

Nope, you don't need to give up your treats. There are pages and pages here about different people's ability to smell, layout of the house, etc.

IIRC one roommate was house sitting somewhere so he wasn't around, and the roommate who was home smelled something when he came home shortly before the friends arrived.

yup

wouldn't be surprised to find out she used the pillow to muffle the gunshot (it was the coup de grace imhoo)

wonder if any of the bed pillows are missing. Wouldn't be surprised.. iirc they were neatly stacked on a chair (mooost of them, that is if my suspicion is right)

I think that this is exactly where the pillow tassle came from. I've never heard of a person being tied up with pillow tassles. :what:

Jax49's signature file:
Det. Flores said to Jodi Arias, "one thing I know is that if Travis never met you, he would still be alive" and she immediately said "that's true."

Wow, you know, that is something I would like to rehear. Does anyone have a quick link or know which trial day that video was shown? Day 6?

Thank you so much. Some of my (and everyone here) insights come from our personal experiences. And then some from learning there are some unique individuals out there.. Dangerous, evil, some clever, some all of the above. I have always fancied myself a nosy person so this was right up my alley :fence:

That is so cool. I value your insights.

I think she was insanely jealous that he was taking another woman to one of their one thousand places.

I'm curious. Is it listed in the book? Anyone have access to a copy?

Someone testified it was like she wanted to BE Travis. Chris Hughes?

Remember after the horrible photos of TA and the crime scene people talked about how she kept sneaking looks. Right after that, I heard a 'expert' on one of the talk shows, say she still wants to devour/consume him. Even after she killed him.

I don't remember the exact wording but it made me skin crawl.

I do not really have a cell phone now. Just a prepaid for emergencies. I had one for work. But that was recent addition because of the expense.

So I am truly ignorant. Weren't cell phones much more expensive back then including the costs for long distance?

No they weren't, and I have had the same cell phone carrier and plan since 2005.

:)

There was a fairly recent DP case in my area in which a young man broke into a home where coincidentally a beloved member of the school board of that city was recuperating at that home (a friend's house, with the friend out of town) after having had a facelift and some breast implants done that morning, and she was asleep in bed and on medication, her head bandaged. Her alcoholic sister was in the home taking care of her, sleeping on the couch.

The guy creeps in and rapes and beats the woman who just had surgery. She is found the next morning all bloody by her sister and she dies 3 days later in the hospital. The guy is a local neighbor, a really demented do-nothing loser, who from a very young age was seriously twisted. He of course left his DNA on/in the victim and was caught.

Went on trial and was facing the DP. Defense said he of course did it, but he was too drunk/stoned/mentally ill to have formed the necessary intent. Jury convicted him of 1st degree murder, but sentenced him to LWOP.

Getting a death sentence is not a cakewalk UNLESS the crime is against a child and mental illness is not a factor.

That's a horrible, unspeakable crime! Technicalities like these are made for criminals, from what I've seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member